What are your favorite Starwars characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
I've watched so far Starwars episodes 1-4 and my favorite character so far is dark vador did u see how badass he chocked the guy with the weird hat and he also killed anakan skywalker who was awesome In Starwars 2 and 3. And he killed ben Kenobi is ben Kenobi obi WANs dad because ben looks way older

Emperordmb
Are you drunk? High? Suffering from head trauma?

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Are you drunk? High? Suffering from head trauma? no I'm new to star wars

DarthAnt66
lol ^ Watch PT first, not OT.
But, my favorites are Revan, Nihilus, Luke, Malak, and Caedus.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by PTforthewin
I've watched so far Starwars episodes 1-4 and my favorite character so far is dark vador did u see how badass he chocked the guy with the weird hat and he also killed anakan skywalker who was awesome In Starwars 2 and 3. And he killed ben Kenobi is ben Kenobi obi WANs dad because ben looks way older Originally posted by Emperordmb
Are you drunk? High? Suffering from head trauma?

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31600000/herp-derp-XD-random-31654873-275-183.jpg

PTforthewin
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
lol ^ Watch PT first, not OT.
But, my favorites are Revan, Nihilus, Luke, Malak, and Caedus. lol I lied to everyone I know everything about SW I just wanted to see how u people would react

DarthAnt66
Sure you do.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by PTforthewin
lol I lied to everyone I know everything about SW I just wanted to see how u people would react

Very funny.

Anyway, my favourite characters are:

* Seha Dorvald.

* Kory.

* Mira (Sora Bulq's former apprentice).

* Scout.

* Nadia Grell.

* Kerra Holt.

* Kani Asari.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.