ryu hayabusa vs shadow the hedgehog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nianbo the dude
battle rules

ryu has all of his weapons.

ryu has all of his ninpo

NO super forms allowed(because obviously we know who wins if super forms are allowed).

shadow has all of his chaos powers.

shadow can use any of his guns.

shadow has hero and dark shadow.

both are bloodlusted

who wins?

nianbo the dude
bump

BloodRain
Shadow.

nianbo the dude
bump once again

BloodRain
****ing Shadow again.

nianbo the dude
Originally posted by BloodRain
****ing Shadow again. give me the reasons why

KingD19
Chaos Control. He stops time, fills Ryu full of holes with his gigantic energy spears, then starts time again and lets him die.

StyleTime
Originally posted by nianbo the dude
give me the reasons why
You allowed Shadow to stop time dude.

PTforthewin
I love the nerds here. XD

nianbo the dude
fight goes out like this.

shadow starts of by using chaos control. then he spams chaos spear until chaos control goes off. ryu gets injured but he isn't going down soon. ryu slashes at shadow with the dragon sword but shadow dodges ryu's slashes. then shadow pulls out his shadow rifle and blasts ryu in the stomach. but he still tanks the shot like nothing. ryu izuna drops shadow but it didn't do a thing. ryu unleashes all his ninpo attacks one by one. it manages to hurt shadow. but shadow removes his inhibitor rings and unleashes chaos control again and spams all his attacks and it severely cripples ryu. then for the final blow shadow does chaos blast at point blank thus killing ryu for good

StyleTime
Originally posted by nianbo the dude
fight goes out like this.

shadow starts of by using chaos control. then he spams chaos spear until chaos control goes off.
I mean, I like Hayabusa more than Shadow but...

why wouldn't the fight end right there?

The Manga Guru
Shadow wins easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.