Thor vs The Spinx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
The Sphinx is operating at 7ft tall with one Ka Stone. Thor believes that the Sphinx killed everyone that he has ever loved in a craven sneak attack, which was planted into his mind by Loki. Thor is blood lusted. The moment he see the Sphinx, he attacks throwing Mjolnir at him, and causing the Sphinx to be launched to the Moon (yep like in the Honeymooners).

Mjolnir return to Thor's hand, and he reaches the Moon in instants ready to kill the Sphinx.

Who wins?

Stoic
dang I messed up the title again. mad

Insane Titan
Thor wins

leonidas
did the female sphinx from new warriors have both stones? i thought so... still, sphinx was a beast. i'd take him over thor. i've always had him pegged as a trans levelers.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Stoic
dang I messed up the title again. mad next time hit edit, then hit advanced it will let you change the title smartOriginally posted by leonidas
I've always had him pegged as a trans levelers.(Sphinx) This. Thor puts up a fight but is doomed to lose.

deathslash
Thor puts up a nice fight but ultimately loses.

carver9
Thor doesn't put up a fight Because Sphinx is in a completely different league.

guy222
Sphinx

Stoic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
next time hit edit, then hit advanced it will let you change the title smart This. Thor puts up a fight but is doomed to lose.

Thanks Professor Pym stick out tongue big grin

Are you guys serious? Thor blood lusted wouldn't win this? This is a Thor that would pull out everything from anti force blasts, to god blasts. He would likely also increase in strength.

guy222
Wouldn't b enough friend

operator616
Originally posted by leonidas
did the female sphinx from new warriors have both stones? i thought so... still, sphinx was a beast. i'd take him over thor. i've always had him pegged as a trans levelers.

No, only one Ka Stone; she absrobed its energies and unintentionally (since she didn't have control, just like previously Sphinx) warped reality. It's unclear whether she did on a universal or a planetary scale. The story itself seems to indicate its limited to the planet, while other retellings (after New Warriors v1 #13) tell us that she warped "all creation/reality" or something.

The 2 Ka Stones instance was in Realm of Kings, and was with Sphinx.

Insane Titan
Nova beat the Sphinx with 2 KA stones

operator616
Nova opened a stargate. The laws of physics destroyed Sphinx (it was impossible for Sphinx or the Ka stones to exist in the real, un-warped universe, which is why Sphinx was seeking to remake the universe and turn it into a universe where impossible became possible). Confirmed again in Heroic Age: Villains (regarding remaking the universe).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.