Ubiquitor vs White Phoenix of the Crown vs Giraud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
confused

zopzop
Giraud could have taken Ubiquitor but he was exhausted from supporting Mainframe and his entire planet (stated on panel).

However, it's been said PotWC Jean was the ultimate expression of the PF (also seen in a What If referenced by a 616 being). So going by that, she should win.

So PotWC should win.

guy222
Agreed. U are up early friend. Just got home from work. Do u believe the Absolutes are Celestials

zopzop
Originally posted by guy222
Agreed. U are up early friend. Just got home from work. Do u believe the Absolutes are Celestials
Believe it or not, I actually think they could have been Proemial Gods (like Teneberous and Aegis and crew).

operator616
^ Impossible; since Galactic Guardians #4, tells us that the Absolutes were present trillions of years before the cosmos:

http://i.imgur.com/KIKbK5A.jpg

While Annihilation established that the Proemial gods where born after the cosmos came into being

guy222
Do u think they are Celestials and who wins

operator616
No, i don't think they're Celestials, since there hasn't been any confirmed connection between them; but if we're gonna take guesses, id say that in light of recent events it's much more likely that they are, rather than at the time of 1994 (when the mini was published). Although i highly doubt that the writer meant for them to be the Celestials. They're just some Celestial-like group with no confirmed connection to the Celestials, much like the Makers from Micronauts.

As for who wins, i can't say for sure. Based on showings, Ubiquitor (who has no feats, but highly implied power) was overpowering Giraud (whose best feat is cauterizing Eternity who was infected with a disease, something which was felt across the universe, although from what i recall Giraud was portrayed as being inferior to Dormammu, merged with his 616 counterpart, who at the time period was at the peak of his power when he returned in an issue of Dr Strange v3), but like zop pointed out, Giraud was exhausted; in fact, he specifically said that he was significantly depleted. Based on feats, White Phoenix most likely takes it.

guy222
WPOTC FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.