Top 10 Most Powerful Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
What are your guys list?

Nephthys
1. Tulak Hord
2. Darth Nox
3. Darth Thanaton
4-10. Who cares??????

PTforthewin
10: Freedon Nadd 9:Exar Kun 8: Darth Vader 7: Ulic Quel Droma 6: Darth Revan 5: Darth Sion 4big grinarth Traya 3big grinarth Nihilus 2big grinarth Krayt 1: Darth Sidious.

Emperordmb
Aside from everything else on your list you have Droma>Kun? Dafuq?

DarthAnt66
NOTE: The Sith Triumvirate is not included.
1 Darth Sidious:
-Confirmed most powerful Sith Lord from various sources
-Defeated the second most powerful Jedi; easily defeated Darth Maul and Savage Opress
-Creating Force Storms capable of destroying fleets of ships and devastating the surfaces of planets
-Surviving as a spirit whenever his body is killed and traveling as a spirit across lightyears of space
-Making the planet Byss a dark side nexus
-Siphoning the life energies of the nearly 20 billion inhabitants on Byss
-Telepathically subjugating the wills of nearly 20 billion beings on Byss, erasing the memories of millions on Coruscant, and inducing fear into thousands of Jedi across the galaxy
-Projecting Force Lightning capable of scorching Sithspawn to ash, burning people to skeletons, and contorting lightsaber blades
-Causing the Force to become imbalanced to blind the Jedi's perceptions
-Hiding his Force sensitivity from the most powerful Jedi in the Order
-Perceiving events and eventualities throughout the galaxy
-Altering the tides of battles by influencing armies and fleets
-Controlling midi-chlorians to sustain life
-Moving his lightsaber too fast to be seen by Jedi who can react to lightning bolts and ships flying at sublight speeds
2. Darth Plagueis:
-Confirmed most powerful Sith Lord up to his time
-Complete mastermind of the Force and the Grand Plan
-Use of the force creates a "vortex of dark energy" unlike young Palpatine has ever seen
-His death created a monumental tremor in the Force
-His mere presence caused the coldest winter in Naboo
-Able to manipulate midiclorians to create and destroy life
-Capable of using Sith Lightning that burns people to ash and that spreads across an entire landscape
-His telekinesis can support and collapse caves, basically atomizes Maladian assassins, and even choke Darth Sidious
-Capable of summoning force illusions to even trick Darth Sidious
-Capable at moving at "lightning" speed and is considered a "master combatant" by Darth Tenebrous
3. The Sith Emperor:
-Most powerful force user up to his time (besides Mortis family)
-Beholds thousands of years of Sith knowledge and rituals, granting him nearly immortality
-Completed a Sith ritual that allowed him to harness the power of thousands of Sith Lords
-Capable of mind-dominating a strike team of powerful Jedi, and a young Darth Malak and Darth Revan
-Utterly destroyed the Dark Council in a "sudden flash"
-Possesses Sith lightning stated to be thousands of times the likes of buring ash, in which was capable of defeating Revan, an infamous user of Tutaminis
4. Darth Bane:
-The confirmed Sith'ari, who is said to have "perfect power"
-Complete mastermind and designer of the Grand Plan and the Rule of Two
-Perhaps has the greatest speed feat in the mythos, capable of dodging and blocking torrents of rain in a downpour
-Has extreme mental and physical pain tolerance
-Telekinesis can uproot a campsite, hurl a slab of rock that contained a Sith spell to keep it in place, and with amplified powers was able to collapse a huge power.
-Possesses lightning that can turn people and drexls to ash with a single burst
-Possesses the strength to rip open durasteel door's with his hands
-Capable of holding his own against Kas'im, and then later capable of defeating 5 Jedi, some of which were stated to be the best in the Order, while the Jedi were being amplified, with the aid of Darth Zaanah
5. Darth Caedus:
-Stated to being one of the most powerful Sith Lords in history and that he is superior to the likes of Darth Vader
-Achieved the most intense state of oneness in history, being described as being ""briefly transformed into the most powerful manifestation of the Force on record"
-Able to hold his own and severely injure Luke SKywalker, the most powerful Jedi in history, in a all out battle
-Possesses numerous unique powers such as mind-walking and force fold
-Possessed force lightning capable of turning people to ash on contact
-Has telekinetic abilities that can move 40 meter star ships
-Has defensive abilities that can tank ion canons and various other extreme blaster fire
-Possesses extreme pain tolerance to such a degree he continues to fight without an arm and a worthless leg

Nephthys
In no order:

Sidious, Plagueis, Bane, Vitiate, Hord, Nihilus, Zannah, Krayt, Kun, Caedus.

Runners up: Malgus, Nox, Vader and Jadus. These guys can and do challenge Caedus, Krayt and Zannah for their positions IMO.

DarthAnt66
Didn't Tulak come before Ragnos? That means Ragnos>Tulak.

Intrepid37
Sidious, Plagueis, Vitiate, Caedus, Vader, Tenebrous, Dooku, Malgus, Kun, Maul, Malak, Revan.

In no specific order. I know it's 12, but whatever.

DarthAnt66
Darth Revan?
Or Jedi Revan?

Intrepid37
Darth Revan, obviously.

But how good is he in comparison to, say, Malak augmented by the SF?

Nephthys
Why Revan?

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Didn't Tulak come before Ragnos? That means Ragnos>Tulak.

The Ragnos who lost to a 14 year old?

I don't recall anything that would put Ragnos over Tulak.

DarthAnt66

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Nephthys
Why Revan?

The Ragnos who lost to a 14 year old?

I don't recall anything that would put Ragnos over Tulak. woah there Jaden Korr wasn't 14 he was a clone in clone years he was 14 but he is like in his 20's because what 14 year old would become a jedi knight at that age and kill an ancient Sith Lord

Intrepid37

Fated Xtasy
#1 Darth Sidious
#2 The Sith Emperor
#3 Darth Plagueis
#4 Marka Ragnos
#5 Darth Traya
#6 Darth Bane
#7 Freedon Nadd
#8 Darth Nihilus
#9 Darth Caedus
#10 Darth Tyranus/Count Dooku
#11 Darth Vader( Original trilogy)
#12 Darth Sion
#13 Darth Malgus
#14 Darth Darth Malak
#15 Ajunta Pall

DarthAnt66
@Jack Maul/Malak>Bane/Nox/Krayt?

Intrepid37
@Jack Maul/Malak>Bane/Nox/Krayt?
Yup. Can't really speak for Nox though.

But if it's natural talent, then Nox definitely wouldn't get into my list, and neither would Malak.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Alright. My list would somewhere along the line of:

1) Sidious
2) Plagueis
3) Caedus
4) Tenebrous
5) Vitiate
6) Vader
7) Dooku
8) Revan
9) Maul/Malak
10) Maul/Malak

But it's really close.

Malak and Maul about Bane, Hord and Nihilus.

Shamefur Dispway.

He beat one of those Sith rancors with his bare hands.

:I

DarthAnt66
I don't think he is considering Nihilus into this ^

DarthAnt66

:I

"Left to guard the tomb serving as the resting place for its master, Marka Ragnos, the beast has dwelled in darkness for centuries. Legend tells that Ragnos beat his pet nightly, warping it with the Force until it was a creature of pure hate and anguish. Starved for unthinkable periods of time and then fed only blood, it is said to be filled with an unquenchable thirst for more.
Since the death of its master and its seclusion in the tomb, no one has seen the beast and lived to tell the tale. But the strongest Sith can feel its unnerving presence."
-SWTOR Codex Entry: The Beast of Marka Ragnos

Intrepid37
Malak and Maul about Bane, Hord and Nihilus.

Shamefur Dispway.
Zannah and Bane on your list? Give me a break dude. Might as well put Ventress on there.

Or dark side Sora Bulq lol.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
#1 Darth Sidious
#2 The Sith Emperor
#3 Darth Plagueis
#4 Marka Ragnos
#5 Darth Traya
#6 Darth Bane
#7 Freedon Nadd
#8 Darth Nihilus
#9 Darth Caedus
#10 Darth Tyranus/Count Dooku
#11 Darth Vader( Original trilogy)
#12 Darth Sion
#13 Darth Malgus
#14 Darth Darth Malak
#15 Ajunta Pall all are good except malak

Emperordmb
Oh **** here we go again. (Intrepid's Bane-hate, not whoever posted after him)

Nephthys
"Left to guard the tomb serving as the resting place for its master, Marka Ragnos, the beast has dwelled in darkness for centuries. Legend tells that Ragnos beat his pet nightly, warping it with the Force until it was a creature of pure hate and anguish. Starved for unthinkable periods of time and then fed only blood, it is said to be filled with an unquenchable thirst for more.
Since the death of its master and its seclusion in the tomb, no one has seen the beast and lived to tell the tale. But the strongest Sith can feel its unnerving presence."
-SWTOR Codex Entry: The Beast of Marka Ragnos

I am well aware of that. I just find the idea that that puts him above Hord to be dumb.

You are dumb.

Zannah and Bane on your list? Give me a break dude. Might as well put Ventress on there.

Or dark side Sora Bulq lol.

Hyuk hyuk hyuk. And people say you're a shitty troll.

Come back when Ventress can turn people to ash or disintegrate them with a flick of her wrist. Or block a planet-wiping Force Storm.

DarthAnt66
You are dumb.

sad

Intrepid37
Hyuk hyuk hyuk. And people say you're a shitty troll.
A troll? No.

Come back when Ventress can turn people to ash or disintegrate them with a flick of her wrist. Or block a planet-wiping Force Storm.
Come back when Bane can do cool stuff without a nexus handy, bro. Because, as it stands, he's out of his depht against everyone I listed. Hell, ****ing Thanaton would probably beat Bane.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by PTforthewin
all are good except malak

meh, I think he's powerful not as powerful as Sidous or Bane but powerful still, I mean he managed to hold his own against Revan during their first encounter on board his flagship AND defeated bastila with no time to rest or prepare on the same encounter, without the star forge, so yeah he deserves that spot.Imo

Nephthys
A troll? No.

Yeah, you're more like a goblin. One of the smaller ones.

Come back when Bane can do cool stuff without a nexus handy, bro. Because, as it stands, he's out of his depht against everyone I listed. Hell, ****ing Thanaton would probably beat Bane.

Who gives a shit about nexuses? Quit parroting Tempest and come up with less shitty excuses.

Banes lightning was capable of disintegration without a nexus smart guy.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
In no order:

Sidious
Plagueis
Vitiate
Bane
Nihilus
Malgus
Caedus
Nox
Nadd
Hord

Intrepid37
Yeah, you're more like a goblin. One of the smaller ones.
You're more like a idiot. One of the bigger ones.

Who gives a shit about nexuses?
People not out of their ****ing minds? They increase power of Force practitioners.

Banes lightning was capable of disintegration without a nexus smart guy.
Yeah, because disintegration is the same thing as ashifying.

Emperordmb
Disintegrating is pretty much the same thing as reducing to ash bro. Perhaps even better.

Intrepid37
Nope. Especially since Bane was ashifying three people + killing a Drexl at once. LOL @disintegrating stone being better.

Emperordmb
Bane could've disintegrated four people in a single blast were it not for the force suppression.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Bane could've disintegrated four people in a single blast were it not for the force suppression.

Emperordmb
I would gladly provide it for you if I had access to it right now. I'm out of town on an iPhone.

Nephthys
"He didn't stay down, however. He sprang back to his feet, simultaneously drawing his lightsaber with his right hand as he sent a blast of lightning out from the fingertips of his left. The violet bolts should have incinerated all four of his targets on the balcony, yet again the strange power interfering with his ability to draw upon the Force hindered his efforts.

Three of the victims were electrocuted, dying before they even had a chance to scream. The fourth, however, managed to throw herself back from the balcony's edge, evading the deadly attack."

Incinerate means 'to turn to ash' btw. thumb up

Intrepid37
Isn't that when he had the orbalisks?

Emperordmb
Nope it's in DOE

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
nope, this was in DoE.

Nephthys
In other words, suck mah dick.

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/advimgs/ps/ps817.gif

Intrepid37
lawl

Anyways, doesn't matter. When I said ''cool stuff without a nexus handy'', I meant disintegrating with the flick of a wrist, not the lightning.

Nephthys
Lightning is cool.

Intrepid37
concession accepted

Nephthys
He disintegrated 12 dudes. Unless he was amped 12 times his usual strength (which unfortunately I can see you being crazy enough to believe), the 'nexus' and orbalisks don't matter. Even something as insane as him being doubled in strength would still be him disintegrating 6 opponents.

Also he disintegrates metal in DoE. cool

Intrepid37
The orbalisk + the fortress is a lot of power dude.

What was it? The handcuffs? Lol.

Hell, in DOE, he doesn't even disntegrate guards, he just pulverizes their organs or bones or whatever it was.

Nephthys
Not that much.

Better than Ventress.

Intrepid37
I didn't say Ventress was more powerful than Bane.

Nephthys
You kind of did.

Just admit that Bane is L33T. Not only can he disintegrate with Tk and ash with lightning but he's incredibly fast and strong and dangerous in lightsabers.

Zannah is on the list because shes more powerful than he is and beat him.

Hell, in DOE, he doesn't even disntegrate guards, he just pulverizes their organs or bones or whatever it was.

Bane was still being weakened by drugs at that point.

Intrepid37
You kind of did.

Probably true though.

Bane was still being weakened by drugs at that point.
The stone prison was strong with the dark side.

lol

Nephthys
No.

I know. Its almost as if nexuses don't actually amp by that much. :O

Intrepid37
It's actually as if Bane can't even disintegrate three or four random guys without outside power.

Nephthys
But you just said he had outside power.

Intrepid37
He was drugged at the same time. So I'm being generous and levelling it out.

Nephthys
Lmao.

Yeah, thats how that works.

Intrepid37
Lmao.

Yeah, thats how that works.
Alright, I guess Bane can't disintegrate with outside power then.

Nephthys
Nexuses amplify you over four times your normal levels. Drugs make you 4 times weaker.

Makes sense. thumb up

Intrepid37
I think you're confused. I was being generous to Bane lol.

Edit: No reply for 5 mins. Victory is mine.

Nephthys
Edit: Haha, quick on the draw much?

Maybe I'm confused because you're talking nonsense.

"Nexus" + Orbalisks = Disintegrate 12 dudes.

"Nexus" + Drugged = Can't disintegrate 4 dudes.

Obviously what we should take away from this is that Bane was weakened by the drugs and amplified by the "nexus" exactly equally. That are make sense. Also that the orbalisks made him 5 times as powerful as normal, rofl.

Intrepid37
Edit: Haha, quick on the draw much?
No, I prefer Sleight of Hand.

Obviously what we should take away from this is that Bane was weakened by the drugs and amplified by the "nexus" exactly equally.
That's what I'm saying dude. learn2read

That are make sense.
lol @grammar

Also that the orbalisks made him 5 times as powerful as normal, rofl.
Where do you get 5 from?

Nephthys
That's what I'm saying dude. learn2read

Learn2sarcasm

lol @grammar

I was mocking you by intentionally making a grammatical error when "agreeing" with your argument. Thus making your argument look like something idiots ascribe to.

Where do you get 5 from?

12 is 3 times 4. But Bane also couldn't disintegrate the guards so naturally he was even weaker than 3 times less and then I factored in the drugs weakening him.

Intrepid37
derp

Math isn't my strong side bro.

Nephthys
Maths sucks.

Intrepid37
Yeah, so stop saying you found 5 by 12 is 4 times 3.

Nephthys
I figured the drugs were worth at least two. They were supposed to completely suppress his powers.

Anyway, for real the drugs did greatly weaken him and that's why he wasn't near as powerful as normal. If he was normal he could have just turned them to ash with lightning, remember?

Plus inconsistency is rife in Star Wars. Sometimes characters just under perform slightly. I don't jump on Sidious every time he fails to disintegrate shit, because I know he can actually do it cuz he actually has done it elsewhere.

Intrepid37
Wait, are you screwing with me?

Nephthys
Not with you. wink

DarthAnt66
NOTE: The Sith Triumvirate is not included.
1 Darth Sidious:
-Confirmed most powerful Sith Lord from various sources
-Defeated the second most powerful Jedi; easily defeated Darth Maul and Savage Opress
-Creating Force Storms capable of destroying fleets of ships and devastating the surfaces of planets
-Surviving as a spirit whenever his body is killed and traveling as a spirit across lightyears of space
-Making the planet Byss a dark side nexus
-Siphoning the life energies of the nearly 20 billion inhabitants on Byss
-Telepathically subjugating the wills of nearly 20 billion beings on Byss, erasing the memories of millions on Coruscant, and inducing fear into thousands of Jedi across the galaxy
-Projecting Force Lightning capable of scorching Sithspawn to ash, burning people to skeletons, and contorting lightsaber blades
-Causing the Force to become imbalanced to blind the Jedi's perceptions
-Hiding his Force sensitivity from the most powerful Jedi in the Order
-Perceiving events and eventualities throughout the galaxy
-Altering the tides of battles by influencing armies and fleets
-Controlling midi-chlorians to sustain life
-Moving his lightsaber too fast to be seen by Jedi who can react to lightning bolts and ships flying at sublight speeds
2. Darth Plagueis:
-Confirmed most powerful Sith Lord up to his time
-Complete mastermind of the Force and the Grand Plan
-Use of the force creates a "vortex of dark energy" unlike young Palpatine has ever seen
-His death created a monumental tremor in the Force
-His mere presence caused the coldest winter in Naboo
-Able to manipulate midiclorians to create and destroy life
-Capable of using Sith Lightning that burns people to ash and that spreads across an entire landscape
-His telekinesis can support and collapse caves, basically atomizes Maladian assassins, and even choke Darth Sidious
-Capable of summoning force illusions to even trick Darth Sidious
-Capable at moving at "lightning" speed and is considered a "master combatant" by Darth Tenebrous
3. The Sith Emperor:
-Most powerful force user up to his time (besides Mortis family)
-Beholds thousands of years of Sith knowledge and rituals, granting him nearly immortality
-Completed a Sith ritual that allowed him to harness the power of thousands of Sith Lords
-Capable of mind-dominating a strike team of powerful Jedi, and a young Darth Malak and Darth Revan
-Utterly destroyed the Dark Council in a "sudden flash"
-Possesses Sith lightning stated to be thousands of times the likes of buring ash, in which was capable of defeating Revan, an infamous user of Tutaminis
4. Darth Bane:
-The confirmed Sith'ari, who is said to have "perfect power"
-Complete mastermind and designer of the Grand Plan and the Rule of Two
-Perhaps has the greatest speed feat in the mythos, capable of dodging and blocking torrents of rain in a downpour
-Has extreme mental and physical pain tolerance
-Telekinesis can uproot a campsite, hurl a slab of rock that contained a Sith spell to keep it in place, and with amplified powers was able to collapse a huge power.
-Possesses lightning that can turn people and drexls to ash with a single burst
-Possesses the strength to rip open durasteel door's with his hands
-Capable of holding his own against Kas'im, and then later capable of defeating 5 Jedi, some of which were stated to be the best in the Order, while the Jedi were being amplified, with the aid of Darth Zaanah
5. Darth Caedus:
-Stated to being one of the most powerful Sith Lords in history and that he is superior to the likes of Darth Vader
-Achieved the most intense state of oneness in history, being described as being ""briefly transformed into the most powerful manifestation of the Force on record"
-Able to hold his own and severely injure Luke SKywalker, the most powerful Jedi in history, in a all out battle
-Possesses numerous unique powers such as mind-walking and force fold
-Possessed force lightning capable of turning people to ash on contact
-Has telekinetic abilities that can move 40 meter star ships
-Has defensive abilities that can tank ion canons and various other extreme blaster fire
-Possesses extreme pain tolerance to such a degree he continues to fight without an arm and a worthless leg
6. Darth Krayt:
-Stated to be the most powerful Sith Lord of the Legacy era
-Compared to that if Luke Skywalker would be the Daughter of Mortis, Darth Krayt would be the Son
-Confirmed master of Niman who was capable of speed-blitzing four Imperial Knights with little difficulty
-Stated by himself to have killed thousands of opponents, and handily defeated Cade Skywalker twice, who in return has slaughtered dozens of Sith
-Possesses a wide range of unique powers such as mind-walking and essence transfer
-Demonstrated skill at using Sith sorcery, Force sense, force heal, mental-resistance, and especially force drain
-Possesses force lightning capable of turning rakghouls to ash and crumble stone columns
7. Darth Vader:
-Confirmed one of the most powerful Sith Lords in history
-Killed dozens of Jedi during the Great Jedi Purge
-Demonstrated the abilities to blow away dozens of stormtroopers, collapse huge cathedrals, and move Y-Wings
-Did lots of other crazy shit but I'm to tired to write it all
8. Tulak Hord:
-One of the greatest lightsaber duelists in history
-Single-handily defeated armies of Jedi warriors
-Possesses telekinetic abilities to move huge ships
9. Exar Kun:
-Confirmed one of the most powerful Sith Lords in history
-Stated to have "unparalleled lightsaber prowess"
-Did lots of other crazy shit but I'm to tired to write it all
10. Marka Ragnos:
-The most powerful Sith Lord up to his time, and during the "Golden Age of the Sith"
-Possesses physical capabilities of beating a terentatek daily with his bare hands
-His scepter is capable of draining entire areas, reanimating dead corpses, firing blasts that destroy ceilings and smash through rocks, and is lightsaber proof

Intrepid37
I figured the drugs were worth at least two. They were supposed to completely suppress his powers.

Anyway, for real the drugs did greatly weaken him and that's why he wasn't near as powerful as normal. If he was normal he could have just turned them to ash with lightning, remember?

Plus inconsistency is rife in Star Wars. Sometimes characters just under perform slightly. I don't jump on Sidious every time he fails to disintegrate shit, because I know he can actually do it cuz he actually has done it elsewhere.
Huh? Bane didn't turn the soldiers to ash in the previous quote because of Cognus' technique I believe it was. That hadn't anything to do with the instance in the prison.

There's no reason to believe Bane underperformed in his own book wrote by the same author.

As I said the other day, Bane claims that age ''robbed him of his power'', heavily implying he wasn't as powerful as earlier in life.

Nephthys
You misunderstand. I said that if Bane was truly as powerful as normal in the prison, then he could just turn his opponents to ash with lightning.

It happens all the time. Revan does toe to toe with Vitiate yet doesn't annihlate mandalorians opponents. He knocks Vitiate off his feet yet can't push an Imperial Guardsman back more than a few feet who is merely leeching a bit of power from Vitiate.

No, Bane accuses Zannah of trying to wait until age had robbed him of his power.

Intrepid37
Why? Bane disintegrated stone in the prison iirc.

Not aware of the Mandalorian instance. But Revan did that fancy attack which sent Vitiate backwards, it wasn't a normal push.

Exactly. Same thing lol.

Emperordmb
No it means that his power would've been robbed in the future.

Intrepid37
Nah, he says she had WAITED, meaning it had already happened lol.

Also Zannah says he became weaker.

Nephthys
Weaker compared to when?

Why? Bane disintegrated stone in the prison iirc.

Not aware of the Mandalorian instance. But Revan did that fancy attack which sent Vitiate backwards, it wasn't a normal push.

Exactly. Same thing lol.

After Bane purges himself of the drugs.

I guess. The fact remains though, inconsistency happens.

Nah.

Intrepid37
After Bane purges himself of the drugs.

I guess. The fact remains though, inconsistency happens.

Nah.
I see no reason to believe it inconsistent though.

Emperordmb
Nah, he says she had WAITED, meaning it had already happened lol.

Also Zannah says he became weaker.
When did Zannah say he was weaker?

Nephthys
I see no reason to believe it inconsistent though.

Your whole point is that its inconsistent with what he did in RoT.

Intrepid37
Also here's the quotes. Pretty descisive imo.

''I taught you everything I knew about the dark side. I waited years for you to challenge me. But you were content to toil in my shadow, to remain an apprentice until the ravages of age robbed me of my power."

Intrepid37
Your whole point is that its inconsistent with what he did in RoT.
No, my point is the feat in ROT is far better.

Nephthys
No, my point is the feat in ROT is far better.

Over 3 times better. And the orbalisks and nexus didn't amp him that much, thats utterly absurd. So the obvious explanation is the Bane was, oh I don't know, heavily drugged to suppress his Force powers for the prison feat??? OR that its just an inconsistent feat.

Emperordmb
Over 3 times better. And the orbalisks and nexus didn't amp him that much, thats utterly absurd. So the obvious explanation is the Bane was, oh I don't know, heavily drugged to suppress his Force powers for the prison feat??? OR that its just an inconsistent feat.

Intrepid37
The orbalisk did amp him ''greatly'', + the nexus that was apparantly really powerful.

Nephthys
Oh so he was amped by a completely unknown amount, guess we should write off the feat and ignore all logic, derp. thumb up

Intrepid37
?

Also I think there was another nexus beside the fortress amping Bane there.

Nephthys
Tython, right?

DarthAnt66
To be fair to Intrepid, all role playing statistics of Bane's armor gives greater rewards to Bane then any other armor...ever.

In Star Wars Miniatures, his Hit Points is literally 200. This is the highest in the entire game besides the ATAT walker and the Yuuzhan Vong that Luke defeated.

In The Dark Side Sourcebook, his armor grants him immense hit threshold and fantastic healing properties unrivaled throughout the rest of the book.

Yes, it's non-canon, but demonstrates his armor heavily helps Bane. However, nothing I have seen suggests his telekinesis vastly improved.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Collectively, the dread masters are some of the most powerful sith ever. Hell even Styrak alone is considered an, "incomparable alchemist," and all of them are said to have, "an unprecedented command over the dark side of the force."

Obviously hyperbolic, but impressive no doubt.

Intrepid37
To be fair to Intrepid, all role playing statistics of Bane's armor gives greater rewards to Bane then any other armor...ever.

In Star Wars Miniatures, his Hit Points is literally 200. This is the highest in the entire game besides the ATAT walker and the Yuuzhan Vong that Luke defeated.

In The Dark Side Sourcebook, his armor grants him immense hit threshold and fantastic healing properties unrivaled throughout the rest of the book.

Yes, it's non-canon, but demonstrates his armor heavily helps Bane. However, nothing I have seen suggests his telekinesis vastly improved.
His power improved, per the book, ''greatly''.

carthage
1. Darth Sidious
2. Darth Caedus
3. Darth Plagueis
4. Darth Vader ROTJ
5. Count Dooku
6. Exar Kun
7. Darth Krayt
8. Darth Malgus
9. Darth Bane
10.Darth Traya

Omitted- Darth Revan, Darth Tenebrous, Tulak Hord etc.

Krayt and Malgus are interchangeable IMO

Intrepid37
Vitiate isn't anywhere to be seen.

I like it.

Nalaniel
1. Darth Sidious
2. Darth Caedus
3. Darth Plagueis
4. Darth Tenebrous
5. Vitiate
6. Darth Bane
7. Darth Krayt
8. Darth Vader
9. Exar Kun
10. Marka Ragnos

PTforthewin
Um your mom and your mom Hahahahaha

Nephthys
haha good one dude

hilarious

Intrepid37
it's probably ur sock

Nalaniel
What did I just read? O_O

DarthAnt66
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/48954/3451164-doe+back+cover.jpg
Bane>Vitiate. smokin'

You have a dirty little mind, don't you Nalaniel?
A sock is referred to as another account by the same user. Intrepid37 thinks PTforthewin is Neph, just on a different account (which is ridiculous, but whatever).

Nephthys
Bane>Vitiate. smokin'

http://www.court-records.net/animation4/klavier-guitars.gif

Nalaniel
You have a dirty little mind, don't you Nalaniel?
A sock is referred to as another account by the same user. Intrepid37 thinks PTforthewin is Neph, just on a different account (which is ridiculous, but whatever).

I didn't mean it that way... It was more like "PTforthewin, what's wrong with you? ._."
Your mind is dirty! stick out tongue

DarthAnt66
Oops...my bad. embarrasment

Intrepid37
lol^

Emperordmb
Bane>Vitiate. smokin'
Ooooh!!! That is going on my respect thread!

Nephthys
I don't believe blurbs count as canonical.

Intrepid37
DMB, last I checked, holds Bane above Plagueis, well aware of Plagueis receiving the exact same accolade at the back of his book. He chooses to accept it as fact when it's Bane, but when it's Plagueis, it's irrelevant.

Double standard confirmed.

Emperordmb
Whenever I post anything Bane related, and I see your name in the new posts section, I think "oh ****! Not this shit again!"

Intrepid37
Whenever I post anything Bane related, and I see your name in the new posts section, I think "oh ****! Not this shit again!"
I like how you didn't deny your double standars in favor of Bane.

Emperordmb
Because I'm a little pressed for time at the moment (about to embark on a 5 hour car trip home), and debating with you is tedious.

I'd be more than happy to give a better response once I'm at home at my computer.

Intrepid37
Because I'm a little pressed for time at the moment (about to embark on a 5 hour car trip home), and debating with you is tedious.

I'd be more than happy to give a better response once I'm at home at my computer.
Just concede the double standard, bro; accolades that appears on covers remain canon only when regarding Bane or anyone the like, not when it's Plagueis.

PTforthewin
DMB, last I checked, holds Bane above Plagueis, well aware of Plagueis receiving the exact same accolade at the back of his book. He chooses to accept it as fact when it's Bane, but when it's Plagueis, it's irrelevant.

Double standard confirmed. bane is weak in the force he just used holocrons, nexus's, etc, to power himself up

A Terrible Rod
For what it's worth, being the most powerful master of the Dark Side in a period when there are only two of them isn't the most impressive accolade out there.

DarthAnt66
I don't believe blurbs count as canonical.
Are they not confirmed canonical?

Nephthys
I don't think so. And I also don't think they're actually written by anyone who can write that stuff. I know some blurbs have been flat out dumb, like saying Thrawn is more dangerous than Palpatine and shit.

DarthAnt66
Provide me a quote saying they are non-canon, because novels are canon and they are apart of the novel.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by A Terrible Rod
For what it's worth, being the most powerful master of the Dark Side in a period when there are only two of them isn't the most impressive accolade out there.

Apparently, most people operate under the idea that the Force grows weaker with more Dark Side users or Rule of Conservation of Sith.

I don't think so. And I also don't think they're actually written by anyone who can write that stuff. I know some blurbs have been flat out dumb, like saying Thrawn is more dangerous than Palpatine and shit.

thumb up

Blurbs may be outsourced or done by the publishing company, and lack important context and surety. To use one as evidence in a debate would be careless.

DarthAnt66
I'll email Drew about it.

Stealth Moose
Ask him to apologize for flanderizing Revan and Meetra while you're at it.

DarthAnt66
Already did on February 7th, 2014. He never replied. However he replied to the rest of my emails.

Stealth Moose
He might be busy added KMC members to his block list.

Emperordmb
Just concede the double standard, bro; accolades that appears on covers remain canon only when regarding Bane or anyone the like, not when it's Plagueis.
Did I ever try to discredit Plagueis's accolade? No. I have actually cited it in debates before. And for the record, Plagueis is easily my second favorite Sith Lord.

Because more than one person has the most powerful Sith Lord accolade, it obviously can't be true for everyone and thus in some people's cases it would be sightly hyperbolic. However it does prove that someone who is a recipient of such a quote is among the most powerful of the Sith. To prove my point, everyone in my top five Sith (with the exception of Caedus as far as I am aware of). Sidious, Bane, Plagueis, and Vitiate all have this quote, and so they are all in my top five Sith.

I don't quite see why this is so hard for you to understand. Bane has an accolade, so I am going to put it in his respect thread. Plagueis has a similar accolade, but the fact that I didn't mention it does not mean I'm not counting it. It simply has no relevance to the Darth Bane respect thread I am working on.

I didn't mention Plagueis's quote, but I have never attempted to discredit Plagueis's quote in the past, and somehow you are trying to twist my words to make me look like an *******.

Intrepid37
Did I ever try to discredit Plagueis's accolade? No. I have actually cited it in debates before. And for the record, Plagueis is easily my second favorite Sith Lord.

Because more than one person has the most powerful Sith Lord accolade, it obviously can't be true for everyone and thus in some people's cases it would be sightly hyperbolic. However it does prove that someone who is a recipient of such a quote is among the most powerful of the Sith. To prove my point, everyone in my top five Sith (with the exception of Caedus as far as I am aware of). Sidious, Bane, Plagueis, and Vitiate all have this quote, and so they are all in my top five Sith.

I don't quite see why this is so hard for you to understand. Bane has an accolade, so I am going to put it in his respect thread. Plagueis has a similar accolade, but the fact that I didn't mention it does not mean I'm not counting it. It simply has no relevance to the Darth Bane respect thread I am working on.

I didn't mention Plagueis's quote, but I have never attempted to discredit Plagueis's quote in the past, and somehow you are trying to twist my words to make me look like an *******.
Clearly you have been ignoring Plagueis' accolade, but you get erect as soon as Bane's turns up.

Emperordmb
Clearly you have been ignoring Plagueis' accolade, but you get erect as soon as Bane's turns up.
How hard is this for you to understand? No I am not ignoring Plagueis's accolade, and I have mentioned the fact that I've used it in debates before. I also mentioned that Bane and Plagueis, along with Vitiate and Sidious who have also received this accolade, are in my top five Sith. The only reason why I reacted to Bane's accolade is because I was not previously aware of it, and it had relevance to a thread I was working on.

I really don't see what your problem is.

Intrepid37
How hard is this for you to understand? No I am not ignoring Plagueis's accolade, and I have mentioned the fact that I've used it in debates before. I also mentioned that Bane and Plagueis, along with Vitiate and Sidious who have also received this accolade, are in my top five Sith. The only reason why I reacted to Bane's accolade is because I was not previously aware of it, and it had relevance to a thread I was working on.

I really don't see what your problem is.
Non canon accolades are irrelevant to a respect thread.

Unless, of course, you want to deceive the reader into believing Bane is more powerful than he actually is, which wouldn't be out of the question, considering your history.

carthage
Emperor is desperate

Emperordmb
Non canon accolades are irrelevant to a respect thread.

Unless, of course, you want to deceive the reader into believing Bane is more powerful than he actually is, which wouldn't be out of the question, considering your history.
Try and get this through your head. I mentioned above that these types of quotes were hyperbolic when given to more than one person, but do still show the recipient is one of the top Sith, and I intend to state that very clearly in my respect thread. I would also include such an accolade for Plagueis if I ever make a respect thread for him in the future and I would do such a thing for any other character I make a respect thread for.

carthage
Try and get this through your head. I mentioned above that these types of quotes were hyperbolic when given to more than one person, but do still show the recipient is one of the top Sith, and I intend to state that very clearly in my respect thread. I would also include such an accolade for Plagueis if I ever make a respect thread for him in the future and I would do such a thing for any other character I make a respect thread for.

Plagueis's feats far outweigh Bane, one of your respect threads is not necessary, sir.

Intrepid37
So, clearly Plagueis is Bane's better.

Emperordmb
So, clearly Plagueis is Bane's better.
I don't quite see how this is a valid response to my post. I was civilly explaining my response to Bane's accolade and the fact that I'm not ignoring Plagueis's accolade, and you are just jumping off on various different tangents in an attempt to make me look like an ass.

Intrepid37
I don't quite see how this is a valid response to my post. I was civilly explaining my response to Bane's accolade and the fact that I'm not ignoring Plagueis's accolade, and you are just jumping off on various different tangents in an attempt to make me look like an ass.
If you're not ignoring Plagueis' accolade, as you're claiming, then you have to rank him superior to Bane, which you don't.

Emperordmb
If you're not ignoring Plagueis' accolade, as you're claiming, then you have to rank him superior to Bane, which you don't.
And why on Earth would I have to do that when it's pretty much the same accolade?

Intrepid37
And why on Earth would I have to do that when it's pretty much the same accolade?
Because Plagueis' accolade is

a) referring to a Sith who lived a vast amount of years after Bane. If we're accepting both, it simply means that both of them were the most powerful until they died, which then means that Plagueis surpassed Bane.

Even if not, then

b) Plagueis' accolade is newer, and newer canon always takes priority.

Emperordmb
or...

c) both statements are slightly hyperbolic, but mark both of them as being among the very top dogs of the Sith.

and that one makes the most sense to me.

Intrepid37
or...

c) both statements are slightly hyperbolic, but mark both of them as being among the very top dogs of the Sith.

and that one makes the most sense to me.
Because it fits your bias best, bro.

Newer canon always overrides older canon, unless it's GL.

Emperordmb
Because it fits your bias best, bro.

Newer canon always overrides older canon, unless it's GL.
Because Sidious is most powerful confirmed by G-canon, any other Sith's accolades wouldn't override eachother because Sidious's come out on top no matter what, and because some of these accolades have absolute time statements (ie. ever/of all time) it wouldn't be by an "up to their time" standard. Slight hyperbole is the only way everything makes sense.

Intrepid37
Because Sidious is most powerful confirmed by G-canon, any other Sith's accolades wouldn't override eachother because Sidious's come out on top no matter what, and because some of these accolades have absolute time statements (ie. ever/of all time) it wouldn't be by an "up to their time" standard. Slight hyperbole is the only way everything makes sense.
Sidious being the most powerful is C-Canon, not G-Canon.

Fated Xtasy
quick thing guys - and pardon my ignorance, but didn't it say somewhere - I think it was lucas or an author, that palpatine couldn't beat plagueis in a lightsaber duel at the time he was his apprentice? so couldn't that mean that maybe palpatine's younger clone would be able to beat plagueis? and another thing since most people believe Bane can "stomp Vitiate who is now considered second only to sidious(or third to plagueis), and vitiate is considered to be able to defeat plagueis doesn't that mean that bane could defeat plagueis? considering so many believe Bane wins on sheer physical power? I honestly think Bane is SO overrated by his fanboys, awhile go some dumbass(on a long dead forum) said that bane would be able to beat Yoda AND sidious, which is completely and utter bullshit. it seriously just goes to show you how favoritism and fanboyism comes into play in VS and debate threads.

DarthAnt66
What do you mean by "younger clone"?

Intrepid37
quick thing guys - and pardon my ignorance, but didn't it say somewhere - I think it was lucas or an author, that palpatine couldn't beat plagueis in a lightsaber duel at the time he was his apprentice? so couldn't that mean that maybe palpatine's younger clone would be able to beat plagueis? and another thing since most people believe Bane can "stomp Vitiate who is now considered second only to sidious(or third to plagueis), and vitiate is considered to be able to defeat plagueis doesn't that mean that bane could defeat plagueis? considering so many believe Bane wins on sheer physical power? I honestly think Bane is SO overrated by his fanboys, awhile go some dumbass(on a long dead forum) said that bane would be able to beat Yoda AND sidious, which is completely and utter bullshit. it seriously just goes to show you how favoritism and fanboyism comes into play in VS and debate threads.
Your posts are not exactly reasonable and/or convincing.

Fated Xtasy
What do you mean by "younger clone"?
Sorry, I meant the clone he transferred his essence into. I mean if palpatine was strong in his original body, he must certainly be stronger in a much younger body, right?

Perhaps, still I'm far more of a fair and unbiased debater than some people on here, at least I don't create on sided threads(I'm not accusing you), and if you want to bring up my Zayne Vs Barsen'thor thread I will gladly admit I was wrong and now have a broader perspective on the Barsen'thor, all thanks to Nephthys and her/his being able to put up with my foolish and stupid assumptions . Still I'm far more reasonable and civil than most people on here, at least I don't call people "shitheads" because their opinions differ from mine. For example while I am a "Revanite" and will be the first(or probably second if Ant is on) to jump to the defense of Revan's over all prowess and skill, however much like my good friend Ant I will also be the first(or second) to point some of Revan's major flaws, whether he's up against some strong foes like, Count Dooku, Yoda or Emperor palpatine or if going up against far less impressive foes like, Asajj Ventress, Qui-gon Jinn or Cin Drallig. I will be the first to point out both, Revan's and Drallig's skills, accolades and flaws and I will also be the first to say Revan couldn't not survive against Sidious or NJO Luke, so if you I'm unreasonable and/or unconvincing then that's your opinion and I respect it, but Im still far more civilized and reasonable than most people on here and no that's not me bragging that's fact.

Intrepid37
Sorry, I meant the clone he transferred his essence into. I mean if palpatine was strong in his original body, he must certainly be stronger in a much younger body, right?

Perhaps, still I'm far more of a fair and unbiased debater than some people on here, at least I don't create on sided threads(I'm not accusing you), and if you want to bring up my Zayne Vs Barsen'thor thread I will gladly admit I was wrong and now have a broader perspective on the Barsen'thor, all thanks to Nephthys and her/his being able to put up with my foolish and stupid assumptions . Still I'm far more reasonable and civil than most people on here, at least I don't call people "shitheads" because their opinions differ from mine. For example while I am a "Revanite" and will be the first(or probably second if Ant is on) to jump to the defense of Revan's over all prowess and skill, however much like my good friend Ant I will also be the first(or second) to point some of Revan's major flaws, whether he's up against some strong foes like, Count Dooku, Yoda or Emperor palpatine or if going up against far less impressive foes like, Asajj Ventress, Qui-gon Jinn or Cin Drallig. I will be the first to point out both, Revan's and Drallig's skills, accolades and flaws and I will also be the first to say Revan couldn't not survive against Sidious or NJO Luke, so if you I'm unreasonable and/or unconvincing then that's your opinion and I respect it, but Im still far more civilized and reasonable than most people on here and no that's not me bragging that's fact.
Just means that everybody bar a few here are complete retards.

DarthAnt66
You mean the clone he was able to create wormholes with? Of course. smile

Jack shut up. Why do you feel the need to insult someone in every thread you enter?

Intrepid37
Lol.

Fated Xtasy
You mean the clone he was able to create wormholes with? Of course. smile

Jack shut up. Why do you feel the need to insult someone in every thread you enter?
just to get a rise out of all of us dude, all Jack wants is attention, it would be wise of us to ignore him. After all it is the only reason he keeps coming back. Just ignore him, remember. "DFTT- Don't. Feed. The. Troll".

Emperordmb
just to get a rise out of all of us dude, all Jack wants is attention, it would be wise of us to ignore him. After all it is the only reason he keeps coming back. Just ignore him, remember. "DFTT- Don't. Feed. The. Troll".
Agreed 100%

DarthAnt66
Here's mine:

1. Palpatine

((2. Valkorion))

3. Darth Plagueis

((4/5/6. Revan))

4/5/6. Darth Caedus

4/5/6. Darth Krayt

7. Exar Kun

8/9/10 Darth Vader

8/9/10. Marka Ragnos

8/9/10. Tulak Hord

NewGuy01

Jack shut up.

https://45.media.tumblr.com/70f797fd72d711ff87bfa4e399434c76/tumblr_n6wf1by0uY1qirsuqo1_r1_500.gif

SunRazer
@Ant - Hord above the likes of Sadow? Pff. As per Khem-wanking-Val, "even the great Hord did not tangle with spirits". Sadow regularly channels Sith spirits for increased power smile

NewGuy01
Noticing a disturbing lack of Darth Tenebrous, Lord Skywalker, and Sarasu Taalon tbh.

SunRazer
Agreed with Tenebrous. Not sure about Taalon. And I'll probably kill myself for somehow not getting this, but who is Lord Skywalker?

Nephthys
Originally posted by SunRazer
@Ant - Hord above the likes of Sadow? Pff. As per Khem-wanking-Val, "even the great Hord did not tangle with spirits". Sadow regularly channels Sith spirits for increased power smile

oh shit that sounds conclusive to me dawg

Ant, Valkorion isn't a Sith.

SunRazer
oh shit that sounds conclusive to me dawg

Ant, Valkorion isn't a Sith.

Considering I'm using game mechanics and I'm messing with Ant, very conclusive, yes thumb up

Emperordmb
Originally posted by SunRazer
Agreed with Tenebrous. Not sure about Taalon. And I'll probably kill myself for somehow not getting this, but who is Lord Skywalker?
Lol regardless of whether or not you think Taalon is above Sheev, Vitiate, and Luke (which I personally think he is), someone with those kinds of feats (matching Luke pretty evenly in combat before progressing considerably in power, moving faster than Luke can perceive, dragging around Luke with TK, reading Luke's thoughts without Luke being able to effect much resistance, and shifting the balance of the Force towards the dark side with just his existence, etc.) should at least be on the top ten list.

SunRazer
I didn't recall Taalon's feats, lol, which is why I wasn't sure.

Friend, every Dark Lord is shifting the balance of the Force with his existence. And moving faster than Luke can perceive? That's post-Pool, which obviously doesn't count. For that matter, the instance you're referring to with him shifting the Force with his presence was also post-Pool. After bathing, Taalon's no longer a Sith - he's an eldritch abomination like Abeloth. I'm only counting him pre-Pool.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>