Nightsisters VS Jedi Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
All of the nightsisters on dathomir including mother talzin and asajj ventress VS the entire jedi order lead by Yoda and Mace Windu

DarthAnt66
Wrong area.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Wrong area. **** I went in the wrong category just give opinions

DarthAnt66
no

Nephthys
Jedi easily.

Intrepid37
Talzin conjures a illusionary army to win it.

Nephthys
I'm flattered that you feel the need to always oppose my opinions. Your obsession is quite the compliment.

Intrepid37
Funny that you think my comments have anything to do with yours.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Talzin conjures a illusionary army to win it. the jedi know of talzin and her magic

Intrepid37
Originally posted by PTforthewin
the jedi know of talzin and her magic
Obi-Wan knows of Dooku and his lightning. Does it mean he can defent against it without a lightsaber?

PTforthewin
Obi-Wan knows of Dooku and his lightning. Does it mean he can defent against it without a lightsaber? jedi still win do to superior skill and numbers

Intrepid37
jedi still win do to superior skill and numbers
no

Emperordmb
An order that got raped by an army of battle droids aren't holding out against thousands of Jedi.

Intrepid37
Jedi got raped pretty hard by the droids though.

PTforthewin
Jedi got raped pretty hard by the droids though. there was like 100,000 battle droids and only 212 Jedi in the geonosis strike team ok the jedi where overwhelmed yet where able to destroy thousands before finally being overrun by the sheer numbers and 30 still remained after the battle.

Intrepid37
there was like 100,000 battle droids and only 212 Jedi in the geonosis strike team ok the jedi where overwhelmed yet where able to destroy thousands before finally being overrun by the sheer numbers and 30 still remained after the battle.
Illusionary army >>> battle droids though.

Nephthys
But Yoda is there. There won't BE an illusionary army with him around.

PTforthewin
Jedi got raped pretty hard by the droids though. in a duel between grievous and asajj grievous had even number droids and asajj had even number nightsisters and when grievous let asajj defeat her the droids destroyed the nightsisters and the nightsisters had even numbers with the droids

Emperordmb
When has Talzin ever made an illusionary army?

Q99
It's not like an illusionary army would flip things, Battle Meditation can counter that iirc, and your average Jedi is above your average nightsister.

There are a few powerful Nightsisters, but much of them are weaker, and their total number is less.

King Joker
Jedi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.