Immortal Hercules Vs Pre-Flashpoint Supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Who wins?

pym-ftw
Really?

zopzop
SG freaking MAULS him to death.

abhilegend
Kara wins.

carver9
Could go either way.

abhilegend
No, it wouldn't. She is at least as strong, as durable, has superspeed, HV, freeze breath and has BOOBS. Herc would get slaughtered.

-Pr-
What boobs she has are barely there, to be fair.

Eh, I can see Hercules doing well, even winning a few. Though it depends on how fast she is during the fight, imo.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
No, it wouldn't. She is at least as strong, as durable, has superspeed, HV, freeze breath and has BOOBS. Herc would get slaughtered.

Could go either way. Herc strength fts are better than hers. Freeze breath nor heat vision is working on her. Sorry bro.

-Pr-
Why would she use them on herself?

Seriously though, they would hurt him. Don't pretend they wouldn't.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Why would she use them on herself?

Seriously though, they would hurt him. Don't pretend they wouldn't.

Lol...you knew what I meant. I agree...it would give him a slight pause but it will not be the deciding factor in this fight.

-Pr-
lol "slight pause"

Lord Feron
Herc has a skill advantage imo. The way he embarassed sentry is fact of that. He does have asilly cape to grab on to.

But if SG utilizes her powers to the max then she should be able to pull the majority.

carver9
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Herc has a skill advantage imo. The way he embarassed sentry is fact of that. He does have asilly cape to grab on to.

But if SG utilizes her powers to the max then she should be able to pull the majority.

I can agree with this.

leonidas
Originally posted by Lord Feron

lord feron?? don't think i've seen you post in a long while.....maybe i'm wrong? anyway, thumb up

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by leonidas
lord feron?? don't think i've seen you post in a long while.....maybe i'm wrong? anyway, thumb up
What with all the posters named lordsomething or other...
LordofCrooklyn
theLordofmurdering
etc. etc.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Could go either way. Herc strength fts are better than hers. Freeze breath nor heat vision is working on her. Sorry bro.
Really? What feat of his match Kara choking J'onn out with one hand or taking on Ultraman and beating his ass?

Or if we go by space cheese, she has destroyed a moon by ramming it. Herc has no feats like that.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
What with all the posters named lordsomething or other...
LordofCrooklyn
theLordofmurdering
etc. etc.

I am the ORIGINAL.

Accept no imitations!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.