The Void vs The Annihilators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

Terryc250
Annihilators

pym-ftw
As in Sentry Void

Bob Wins.

Reflassshh
Yeah the lamest character ever wins.

pym-ftw
You mean the Superman analog, yeah he sucks.

Reflassshh
Superman and sentry are very different, in fact

pym-ftw
Yeah a Christ imagery heavy, Solar powered, cape wearing angst heavy mess who wears an S on their chest and forces all characters around them to look worse.

But hey atleast superman only wears primary colors, oh wait...

Reflassshh
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Yeah a Christ imagery heavy, Solar powered, cape wearing angst heavy mess who wears an S on their chest and forces all characters around them to look worse.

But hey atleast superman only wears primary colors, oh wait... Sentry's powers are not solar based lol, nor superman is a kittie that can be manipulated or just scared away by friggin skrulls.

pym-ftw
Sentry emits Solar radiation, your right he runs from green rocks.

Neither of these guys must like the color green.

Reflassshh
Sentry emits Solar radiation, your right he runs from green rocks.

Neither of these guys must like the color green. Nice one haha. To be fair, Sentry's weaknesses are people smarter than him. Like regular skrulls

abhilegend

But hey atleast superman only wears primary colors, oh wait...
facepalm

When Superman does things like teach Angel how to fly, inspire Fantastic Four, break every bone in hulk's body, order hulk around like a puppy, be the only one to have sex with Rogue etc, then call me about him making others look bad.

Existere
Yeah, Sentry's unforgivable.

Annihilators win, cause they're better.

tkitna
The Sentry being the greatest hero ever,,,,he wins.

Word

SamZED
Originally posted by abhilegend
facepalm

When Superman does things like teach Angel how to fly, inspire Fantastic Four, break every bone in hulk's body, order hulk around like a puppy, be the only one to have sex with Rogue etc, then call me about him making others look bad. Hold on a sec, are you making an analogy or did I miss some Sentry appearances? He inspired the FF and tought Angel how to fly?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by SamZED
Hold on a sec, are you making an analogy or did I miss some Sentry appearances? He inspired the FF and tought Angel how to fly?

IIRC those events are recounted in retrospect in a Sentry One shot after his "Death" by those characters.

Tony Stark
Dirty Bob

Supermex
All you need is Silver Surfer for this fight.

Stoic
Originally posted by Supermex
All you need is Silver Surfer for this fight.

Norrin doesn't have the tools to hit the Void, because he's not really real (I mean less real than the other supers) he's a figment of Bob's imagination manifested into the reality of comic reality. Wow I hope that made sense to you. In other words he's more of a psionic projection given form.

abhilegend
Originally posted by SamZED
Hold on a sec, are you making an analogy or did I miss some Sentry appearances? He inspired the FF and tought Angel how to fly?
Yes, he did all that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.