The "most powerful" in Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_W_LeGenD

Nephthys
Theres this too I guess:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/48954/3451164-doe+back+cover.jpg

Not that I count it but whatevs.

Intrepid37
Also the one about Caedus where it says he's better than Vader, and when he was in a state of oneness, he was the most powerful Force practitioner yet.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Also the one about Caedus where it says he's better than Vader, and when he was in a state of oneness, he was the most powerful Force practitioner yet.
Can you provide details?

Intrepid37
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Can you provide details?
Don't have the exact quotes. The cover of one of the book stated Caedus to be more powerful than Vader, and it was claimed that when he reached oneness, he was the most powerful Force adept ever seen.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Don't have the exact quotes. The cover of one of the book stated Caedus to be more powerful than Vader, and it was claimed that when he reached oneness, he was the most powerful Force adept ever seen.
Do you know the source?

Nephthys
The Unifying Force.

ares834
It's the Father (and perhaps Mortis Anakin Skywalker) with the Son and Daughter coming in second and third. This has been confirmed by the CW tv show which overwrites and C-canon sources.

Jacen becoming the most powerful manifestation of the force is mentioned in Essential Guide to the Force.

Astor Ebligis
What are the best feats of The Father, Son, Daughter and Abeloth?

Intrepid37
Abeloth was wrecking an antire city of Sith.

Astor Ebligis
Specifics?

Nephthys

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by ares834
It's the Father (and perhaps Mortis Anakin Skywalker) with the Son and Daughter coming in second and third. This has been confirmed by the CW tv show which overwrites and C-canon sources.
Canon hierarchies are no longer valid under Disney rules, correct me if I am wrong about this.

Also, can you post a quote or written statement about The Father being the most powerful Force-user in the mythos (excluding Mr. Chee's claim)?

Jacen becoming the most powerful manifestation of the force is mentioned in Essential Guide to the Force.
I will check it.

Astor Ebligis

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Nephthys
The Unifying Force.
From this source:

Jacen continued to stand firm, righting the world. He had become so powerful as to be dangerous to his own galaxy, for he could see clearly the temptations of the dark side and the desire to force one's will on others to so completely dominate that all life would kowtow to him. He purged his mind of all pride and evil intent and entered a moment of unadulterated bliss, where he seemed to have unlocked the very secrets of existence. He knew that he would never again be able to reach this exalted state, and at once that he would spend the rest of his life trying.

This doesn't implies that Jacen became the most powerful Force-user in the mythos, even for a brief period; he experienced a moment of oneness.

@ares834

The source you mentioned is written from the perspective of individuals within the Star Wars. Nonetheless, can you pinpoint the exact page number?

Nephthys
Jacen became a full on Being of Light, he was totally One with the Force.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080222143921/starwars/images/7/76/Jacen_light.jpg

It was only briefly but he was the most powerful at that point.

Originally posted by Astor Ebligis
Impressive for sure, but I still think Nihilus is arguably more powerful.

Nihilus' was overly powerful with his Drain, his other abilities weren't as powerful.

From what I've heard The Son blew up a mountain with lightning and it was said that he and The Daughter would destroy the universe if they fought out of Mortis. The Father is even more powerful than them.

Astor Ebligis
Nah his TK was also beastly and he was clearly equipped for close range combat as well.

Nephthys
His TK is beastly yeah, but its nowhere near 'kill everyone on a planet' level.

S_W_LeGenD
@ares834

The source you mentioned is written from the perspective of individuals within the Star Wars. Nonetheless, can you pinpoint the exact page number?
No need, found it.

Jacen became a full on Being of Light, he was totally One with the Force.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080222143921/starwars/images/7/76/Jacen_light.jpg

It was only briefly but he was the most powerful at that point.
According to Tionne Solusar.

S_W_LeGenD
From what I've heard The Son blew up a mountain with lightning and it was said that he and The Daughter would destroy the universe if they fought out of Mortis. The Father is even more powerful than them.
Any source which confirms this?

Nephthys
Not from me.

DarthAnt66
I'll look into to.

DarthAnt66

Intrepid37
I have never seen an actual source regarding Anderson saying that Kun and co. are ''firmly'' below Palpatine.

DarthAnt66
It's from some Star Wars insider, but the exact one is long lost.

DarthAnt66

Astor Ebligis
His TK is beastly yeah, but its nowhere near 'kill everyone on a planet' level.

Sure but he's got that one god tier ability, and his others are likely true top tier as well. I'm sure you can't say Abeloth doesn't have a single ability that stands out for exmaple, or that the abilities she doesn't show to such an extent are on her city busting level?

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
It's from some Star Wars insider, but the exact one is long lost.

Not buying it.

S_W_LeGenD

DarthAnt66
Why not?

Some Star Wars Insider. Google it.

http://starwars.com/explore/encyclopedia/characters/son/ under "Relationships" at "Sith"

"Overlords"m the fifteenth episode of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series' third season.

I take it you never seen the Mortis trilogy or read FOTJ. It is not "hyperbolic." It is also mentioned in starwars.com here "Fearing what their power might do to the surrounding galaxy, the Father and his family retreated to the realm of Mortis, a place apart from the everyday reality of mortal life. The Father maintained the balance of the Force between his children, with the goal of ensuring that such equilibrium permeated the cosmos."

They were born before 1,000,000 BBY.

*Force Lightning Storm. And no, the Son.

Abeloth is not a born force-wielder.

The_Tempest

thumb up

Abeloth comes next under the Mortis Anchorites; the Star Wars blog claims: "The architects had a stepmother of sorts named Abeloth, a being similar, but not quite as powerful as the Celestials."

S_W_LeGenD

S_W_LeGenD
Why not?
Sounds like a hyperbole.

Some Star Wars Insider. Google it.
Not my responsibility; you should do it since you mentioned the statement.

http://starwars.com/explore/encyclopedia/characters/son/ under "Relationships" at "Sith"
This is what I noticed:

In the mysterious realm of Mortis there exists a trio of beings able to wield the Force in ways no known mortals of the galaxy can.

"Overlords"m the fifteenth episode of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series' third season.

I take it you never seen the Mortis trilogy or read FOTJ. It is not "hyperbolic." It is also mentioned in starwars.com here "Fearing what their power might do to the surrounding galaxy, the Father and his family retreated to the realm of Mortis, a place apart from the everyday reality of mortal life. The Father maintained the balance of the Force between his children, with the goal of ensuring that such equilibrium permeated the cosmos."
I have these sources and know about these details. However, the whole Mortis stuff sounds symbolic and hyperbolic to me. It seems as if Mr. Lucas wanted to explain the whole Balance of the Force stuff with the analogy of The Ones.

They were born before 1,000,000 BBY.
I know

*Force Lightning Storm. And no, the Son.
Ok

Abeloth is not a born force-wielder.
I know, she was a mortal. One day, she somehow tapped in to the power of the nexuses Font of Power and Pool of Knowledge and became Abeloth.

DarthAnt66
Meaning any accoaldes that come after him saying that character is the best overwrites Vitiate.

So does every Vitiate quote. You still use those.

It's already stated Sidious>Exar Kun, so theres no point.
Further supports my point. However did you find what I was referring to?

Which is why you can't compare what happens to her with the Mortis family.

S_W_LeGenD

DarthAnt66
The Son would one-shot Vitiate.
Regardless, it's stated Sidious>Vitiate....I literally do not understand.

Vitiate is not as immortal as you think, as shown that he can indeed die and get injuried:
-lightning in Revan novel
-giant pillar in TOR
-confirmed death in Plagueis novel

However, the mortis family cannot die, besides the ancient sword of destiny.

Yes, but the Daughter and the Son were originally force wielders, Abeloth wasn't even force sensitive. However it should still be noted Abeloth cannot be permanently "killed" without the dagger, but she can still be injured by mortals, unlike the rest of the Mortis.

S_W_LeGenD
But it's stated Sidious>Vitiate....I literally do not understand.
Nowhere this have been stated, Sidious's accolades are logically valid for content at the time of their introduction. Otherwise, Sidious > all, which is not true.

Vitiate is not immortal, as shown that he can indeed die and get injuried:
-lightning in Revan novel
-giant pillar in TOR
-confirmed death in Plagueis novel
Bro, Vitiate is immortal being. He doesn't ages and would not die.

Their is no direct way to harm Vitiate, it is possible to kill his avatars only. At maximum, Vitiate can be trapped in the void on the basis of some ritual or strange method.

However, the mortis family cannot die, besides the ancient sword of destiny.
They perished from that special dagger which is stupid, IMO.

Yes, but the Daughter and the Son were originally force wielders, Abeloth wasn't even force sensitive. However it should still be noted Abeloth cannot be permanently "killed" without the dagger, but she can still be injured by mortals, unlike the rest of the Mortis.
Oh, interesting.

Well, this is also a theory that remains to be tested.

DarthAnt66
Some of his accolades occurred after the release of TOR.

But the difference that separates him from the Mortis family is that:
-Vitiate can indeed die in the physical realm.
-Vitiate can get injured by mortals.

The Son could casually disarm Revan, Vitiate had to actually fight against him. That's the difference. And that's a big difference.

Stealth Moose
Ever notice that people always focus on the "most powerful characters" instead of say, the most interesting, best developed, or most intelligent?

That says a lot about SW media.

DarthAnt66
We are in a Star Wars versus forum...you know?

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Ever notice that people always focus on the "most powerful characters" instead of say, the most interesting, best developed, or most intelligent?

That says a lot about SW media. The reason for that is that there are no well developed or intelligent characters in Star Wars. thumb up

Stealth Moose
There are, just not in the PT.

S_W_LeGenD
Some of his accolades occurred after the release of TOR.
And these are?

But the difference that separates him from the Mortis family is that:
-Vitiate can indeed die in the physical realm.
-Vitiate can get injured by mortals.
Vitiate exists in both realms so it is not possible to eliminate him, only destroy his avatars in the physical realm.

The Son could casually disarm Revan, Vitiate had to actually fight against him. That's the difference. And that's a big difference.
I believe that Revan would do better then combined might of Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka (ignoring the Anakin's feat of temporarily subduing both The Son and The Daughter with aid of The Father or something).

Vitiate could actually eliminate Revan with just one of his powers but he underestimated Revan's might in the second encounter. The only time when Vitiate got serious, Revan found himself on the ground and heavily injured (his life spared by timely intervention of T3-M4). Vitiate could have defeated the trio if Revan, Meetra and Scourge as hinted in SWTOR(R) at one point in explicit fashion.

DarthAnt66
Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary's re-release on September 28, 2012. I'm also looking into it if it's in The Ultimate Visual Guide.

Source?

You really think Anakin/Kenobi<Revan?

S_W_LeGenD
Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary's re-release on September 28, 2012. I'm also looking into it if it's in The Ultimate Visual Guide.
Release date of SWTOR(E) is October 15, 2012. The author(s) of SWTCVD were not in the position to consult SWTOR(E) and then make an informed decision. Same is true for author of SWTUVG.

Sometimes, authors don't even bother to pay attention to revelations in other sourcebooks before releasing their own works.

These are the dilemma with Star Wars. No official consensus on these matters.

Source?
How Vitiate pulls of Essence Transfer? How Vitiate maintains Voices?

Common sense.

You really think Anakin/Kenobi<Revan?
Yes, I do.

Emperordmb
It's worth noting that Luke placed Abeloth on an entirely different tier from Sidious.

Anyways I'd have to go with the Father or Abeloth on this one.

Nephthys
The Father is the most powerful ever.

The most powerful being in Star Wars history though is likely Lotek'k, The Terror from Beyond. Which was stated to be able to destroy the galaxy.

The Merchant
The Father. He has no reason to exaggerate the power of his children. And the Bedlam Spirits should be on the list, it's implied that Tilotny created the Universe and she's considered to be the least "creative" of the bedlam spirits.

Based
OP was well written and free of bias. Props.

psmith81992
How can that stupid gremlin destroy the galaxy? I played that flashpoint, and if we're going superior characters, Soa is above him.

Nephthys
Are the Bedlam Spirits even canon? They seem like someone that should have been retconned decades ago.

Psmith, it says on the website, so meh. Soa is cool though.

psmith81992
Where does it say that? I'd like to see how they managed to reconcile that bullshit. It's a monster smaller than a rancor but it can terrorize the galaxy? Bullshit

The Merchant
I've always viewed Lo'tekk being some sort of Lovecraftian horror. As for the Bedlam Spirits, they're still around. I think the Visual Dictionary even has an article for them, calling them Omnipotent and what have you.

Nephthys

Galan007
DE Palpatine was, without question, the most powerful practitioner of the dark side whom has ever graced the SW galaxy. That is all. smile

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Galan007
DE Palpatine was, without question, the most powerful practitioner of the dark side whom has ever graced the SW galaxy. That is all.
Son of Mortis

Galan007
Frankly, using 'The Ones' on any intelligible list is idiotic. They are quasi-abstract Force Gods, physical representations of the force on a universal level, nature made manifest, etc. etc. Of course their power is going to supersede all others(with the exception of 'TCO' empowered/amped by a Force Nexus.)

DE Palpatine, however, attained his gargantuan power all by his lonesome--with nothing but his own evil ambitions and hard work. In that regard, he is unquestionably beyond all other dark siders. That being said: if you think Son would steamroll through Palps simply because of his seat in the grand scheme of things(or w/e), I would certainly beg to differ. I've no problem with Son being viewed as more powerful, but the difference between them is marginal, imho.

Emperordmb
Luke places the Ones on a whole nother tier above Sidious in terms of power. Son can shapeshift, teleport, deactivate lightsaber blades with a thought, block lightsaber blades with his bare hands casually, literally infect people with the dark side, and with the help of his sister he can grant and remove the force from entire species.

I also don't get your point about him achieving everything "on his own."

BTW... Hail HYDRA

Galan007
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Luke places the Ones on a whole nother tier above Sidious in terms of power. Son can shapeshift, teleport, deactivate lightsaber blades with a thought, block lightsaber blades with his bare hands casually, literally infect people with the dark side, and with the help of his sister he can grant and remove the force from entire species. And Palpatine can whimsically create massive hyperspace wormholes, of which can rend an entire planet's surface and annihilate whole starfleets.

Again, I've no problem with Son being more powerful. I just don't see the difference as *that* great... Especially if we're talking feats. /shrug

I also don't get your point about him achieving everything "on his own." Palpatine wasn't born an immortal, quasi-abstract embodiment of the dark side. He didn't live on arguably the most potent Force Nexus in existence. No, Palps was born a rather unremarkable human being. All the power he gleaned over the years can be credited solely to his own dark ambitions/hard work--to his personal devotion toward achieving ultimate power and ruling the galaxy.

Conversely, Son was just...born-into said power/rank. He didn't really have to work in order to become what he was.

Feel meh?

BTW... Hail HYDRA
http://i.imgur.com/1ILBstE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/A62jfxM.jpg

Emperordmb
Palpatine wasn't born an immortal, quasi-abstract embodiment of the dark side. He didn't live on arguably the most potent Force Nexus in existence. No, Palps was born a rather unremarkable human being. All the power he gleaned over the years can be credited solely to his own dark ambitions/hard work--to his personal devotion toward achieving ultimate power and ruling the galaxy.

Conversely, Son was just...born-into said power/rank. He didn't really have to work in order to become what he was.
First of all, Son had to spend a million years fighting his Sister, "an immortal, quasi-abstract embodiment" of the light side, so I wouldn't quite say his life was easy.

Sidious may not have been born a God, but he was still born with a remarkable potential as remarked by Plagueis.

I respect Sidious's accomplishments, but I disagree with the notion that they are solely his accomplishments, and that he achieved them all on his own. Sidious was no doubt aided considerably by the last thousand years of Sith who were preparing for this day of triumph, and he would've no doubt not reached his level of power without Darth Plagueis to train him in the ways of the Dark Side.

Once again I am not trying to diminish Sidious's accomplishments, but it just irritates me when people don't give credit to the rest of the Banite Sith for the fruition of the Grand Plan.

Galan007
First of all, Son had to spend a million years fighting his Sister, "an immortal, quasi-abstract embodiment" of the light side, so I wouldn't quite say his life was easy.

Sidious may not have been born a God, but he was still born with a remarkable potential as remarked by Plagueis.

I respect Sidious's accomplishments, but I disagree with the notion that they are solely his accomplishments, and that he achieved them all on his own. Sidious was no doubt aided considerably by the last thousand years of Sith who were preparing for this day of triumph, and he would've no doubt not reached his level of power without Darth Plagueis to train him in the ways of the Dark Side.

Once again I am not trying to diminish Sidious's accomplishments, but it just irritates me when people don't give credit to the rest of the Banite Sith for the fruition of the Grand Plan. Yeah, this ham-handed/self-serving logic of yours, wherein you seem to have a mental block in place which prevents you from distinguishing between The Ones and 'regular' Force users(ie. those who were not born as immortal/quasi-abstract Force Gods), is actually quite irritating/silly. If you cannot(or will not) grasp something so blatant/simple, then you'll never be able to grasp my point(s)...Which is now evident. No offense intended, but I simply refuse to partake in debates like these nowadays.

Thus, I bit thee adieu. smile

psmith81992

Nephthys
You must be tripping.

http://cdn-www.swtor.com/sites/all/files/en/coruscant/main/gameUpdates/1-4/screenshot2.jpg

vs

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111202004301/starwars/images/1/1a/TheInfernalOne-TOR.jpg

Stealth Moose
I want to fight both of them now.

Nephthys
I have Soa's armor for my Jugg now. Its so badass.

Stealth Moose
Screenie plz? I want to see your juggs.

Nephthys
Sure:

http://oi58.tinypic.com/34h9wyt.jpg

http://oi58.tinypic.com/qmympe.jpg

Ragnos hat ftw!

Stealth Moose
Thank you.

thumb up

Looks pretty badass. Nice hat too.

Astor Ebligis
Yeah, this ham-handed/self-serving logic of yours, wherein you seem to have a mental block in place which prevents you from distinguishing between The Ones and 'regular' Force users(ie. those who were not born as immortal/quasi-abstract Force Gods), is actually quite irritating/silly. If you cannot(or will not) grasp something so blatant/simple, then you'll never be able to grasp my point(s)...Which is now evident. No offense intended, but I simply refuse to partake in debates like these nowadays.

To be fair Galan, he has a point with regards to the other stuff he was saying. Palpatine was born with a great intellect and connection to the Force, but more importantly was the beneficiary of the Rule of Two's thousand years of knowledge and gathered resources.

Galan007
Heh, you guys legitimately don't understand what I'm saying, it seems. Lets try this again...

Obviously Palpatine was privy to a plethora of dark side knowledge--as were numerous other Sith. However, Palpatine's personal drive/willingness/ambition to glean ultimate power and rule the galaxy with an iron fist(through any means necessary) is what ultimately made him the most powerful Sith in history. He didn't start out life with that level of power--he attained it through decadeS of hardcore training.

Conversely, Son was born an immortal, quasi-abstract. No matter what actions he took, he always embodied the dark side of the Force on a metaphysical level--he didn't have to put in any effort to attain that position. Again: Palpatine absolutely did.

That is the difference between them I speak of. I cannot possibly be more clear than that... You either get it or you don't at this point. /shrug

DarthAnt66
Theres this too I guess:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/48954/3451164-doe+back+cover.jpg

Not that I count it but whatevs.
Drew replied to me, sooner then expected:

"That's someone in marketing just trying to sell the book.

Drew"

Nephthys
Yep.

Emperordmb
Yeah, this ham-handed/self-serving logic of yours, wherein you seem to have a mental block in place which prevents you from distinguishing between The Ones and 'regular' Force users(ie. those who were not born as immortal/quasi-abstract Force Gods), is actually quite irritating/silly. If you cannot(or will not) grasp something so blatant/simple, then you'll never be able to grasp my point(s)...Which is now evident. No offense intended, but I simply refuse to partake in debates like these nowadays.

This thread however never specified that we couldn't use the Ones, so I don't see how me mentioning the Ones makes me silly.

Galan007
Of course the supreme being in a given universe(and where SW is concerned, The Ones are the closest things to supreme beings we've yet seen) is going to be the most powerful entity in that universe. It doesn't take genius-level intellect to figure out that God>ALL--it simply goes without saying. That is why I find it silly to put them on a 'moast powafull' list. It's like... DUH! #HerpDerp

Not saying there is anything wrong with you listing them--just pointing out why I never take them into consideration when compiling a list. However, the fact that the only dark sider throughout the mythos whom is capable of edging out a win over DE Palps is the phucking physical embodiment of the dark side of the Force itself(on a universal level), speaks volumes concerning the gargantuan level of power at Palpatine's command. smile/thumb up

Emperordmb
And I never disputed that Sidious was in fact the second most powerful darksider out there

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sure:

http://oi58.tinypic.com/34h9wyt.jpg

http://oi58.tinypic.com/qmympe.jpg

Ragnos hat ftw!

Sure as hell doesn't beat the Naga Sadow robe my Jugg's stylin in.

Galan007
And I never disputed that Sidious was in fact the second most powerful darksider out there Or more accurately: the most powerful dark sider excluding supreme beings. smile

Emperordmb
Or more accurately: the most powerful dark sider excluding supreme beings. smile
I see second most powerful overall as being a bit more accurate, as excluding the supreme beings doesn't consider their placement or the number of them above Sidious.

Second most powerful darksider ever sounds more impressive to me than most powerful darksider excluding supreme beings.

But whatever floats your boat (or hijacked helicarrier).

The Merchant
Brakiss should be on here too.

Galan007
I see second most powerful overall as being a bit more accurate, as excluding the supreme beings doesn't consider their placement or the number of them above Sidious.

Second most powerful darksider ever sounds more impressive to me than most powerful darksider excluding supreme beings. So long as the message gets across that DE Palpatine is the most powerful dark sider in galactic history who wasn't born an immortal/quasi-abstract supreme being, idgaf how it's worded. smile

But whatever floats your boat (or hijacked helicarrier). mmm

I see what you did there.

mhmm

....Hail Hydra. thumb up

DarthAnt66
http://gifsoup.com/view1/3659619/black-widow-hair-attack-o.gif
Hail Black Widow.

Nephthys
Deadliest hair on the planet. thumb up

Galan007
http://gifsoup.com/view1/3659619/black-widow-hair-attack-o.gif
Hail Black Widow. More specifically...
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/scarlett-johansson-hand-bra.gif

Hayle dem tittays. dustywanky

ares834

Nephthys
Maybe the Swtor protags are just that good. wink

S_W_LeGenD
Of course the supreme being in a given universe(and where SW is concerned, The Ones are the closest things to supreme beings we've yet seen) is going to be the most powerful entity in that universe. It doesn't take genius-level intellect to figure out that God>ALL--it simply goes without saying. That is why I find it silly to put them on a 'moast powafull' list. It's like... DUH! #HerpDerp

Not saying there is anything wrong with you listing them--just pointing out why I never take them into consideration when compiling a list. However, the fact that the only dark sider throughout the mythos whom is capable of edging out a win over DE Palps is the phucking physical embodiment of the dark side of the Force itself(on a universal level), speaks volumes concerning the gargantuan level of power at Palpatine's command. smile/thumb up
The Ones are absolutely exceptionally powerful Force-users, but not exactly God like entities. The Ones are basically stuff of legends, therefore significant hype, theories, folklore and vice versa.

Also, as good as Palps is, let us not forget that he now have serious rivals:-

S_W_LeGenD
Heh, you guys legitimately don't understand what I'm saying, it seems. Lets try this again...

Obviously Palpatine was privy to a plethora of dark side knowledge--as were numerous other Sith. However, Palpatine's personal drive/willingness/ambition to glean ultimate power and rule the galaxy with an iron fist(through any means necessary) is what ultimately made him the most powerful Sith in history. He didn't start out life with that level of power--he attained it through decadeS of hardcore training.

Conversely, Son was born an immortal, quasi-abstract. No matter what actions he took, he always embodied the dark side of the Force on a metaphysical level--he didn't have to put in any effort to attain that position. Again: Palpatine absolutely did.

That is the difference between them I speak of. I cannot possibly be more clear than that... You either get it or you don't at this point. /shrug
Weren't The Ones actually celestials prior to their transformation into virtually immortal beings?

DarthAnt66
No, they were always "Force wielders".

They are even stated to be "god-like beings" You actually think there are people more powerful, even though strait up T-Canon says otherwise? I'm not even surprised any more.

S_W_LeGenD
No, they were always "Force wielders".
The terms Force-wielder and Force-user represent the same thing and are used interchangeably in canon lore. It is really funny that some assume as if being labeled as a Force wielder is something special, it is not.

They are even stated to be "god-like beings" You actually think there are people more powerful, even though strait up T-Canon says otherwise? I'm not even surprised any more.
Present evidence.

Emperordmb
The Ones were what the Celestials became or something

Galan007
The Ones are absolutely exceptionally powerful Force-users, but not exactly God like entities. I said that The Ones are the closest thing(s) to supreme beings we've yet seen in SW--which is quite accurate. They literally(not figuratively) embody the Force. They have no material forms. They've been stated to be "supremely powerful." Their deaths caused universal unbalance of the Force. Etc.

They are Gods, truly.

The Ones were what the Celestials became or something "Raynar turned back to Thuruht and asked, "What are these three beings? Celestials?" Thuruht shivered her antennae. "Celestials are in the Force," she said. "The Ones are what Celestials become."

Syndicate
The one and the Gods that Leia met should not be accounted for on the list.
The 2 most powerful are Luke Skywalker as Grandmaster and Darth Sidious in the EU in that order. 3 4 and 5 are Jacen Yoda and Plageuis in no particular order. The rest are debatable.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Syndicate
The one and the Gods that Leia met should not be accounted for on the list.
Every Force-user can be ranked in a list about Force-users which is not exclusive to Jedi and Sith.

Originally posted by Syndicate
The 2 most powerful are Luke Skywalker as Grandmaster and Darth Sidious in the EU in that order. 3 4 and 5 are Jacen Yoda and Plageuis in no particular order. The rest are debatable.
All of this is debatable.

Syndicate
No Luke is the most powerful non One/God Force user and Sidious is second. 3, 4 and 5 are who I said and can be debated for those positions. The rest ARE debatable.

DarthAnt66
I like you. thumb up

Syndicate
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.