Greatest Force Feats Ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astor Ebligis
Post the greatest Force feats we've seen in Star Wars, any canon including N-Canon is permissible (still has to be official), and nexuses, and other power amplifiers are fair game.

Three catagories:

1. Power output, e.g. in terms of the sheer scale of destruction (or feats of defense, healing, support or others, basically just the sheer scale of power output).

2. Inability to be killed, e.g. physical invincibility or remaining as a spirit provided that spirit is still a threat, and not compeltely powerless. Basically these should include events where a character was a major threat and could not be killed/defeated conventionally.

3. Tricky abilities. You could arguably place Vaapad here, but do whatever.

These have to be truly high end feats in the grand scheme of things.

Edit - Feats only, not concerned with how much pwoer someone had access to (such as Jacen being in such a state of oneness with the Force), but how they used it. Also not interested in displays of relative superiority (e.g. x overpower y who did Z), but just the absolute displays of power.

Nephthys
1. Nihilus destroying Katarr.

2. Dunno.

3. Nihilus' Giga-Drain. Unblockable instant-death cloud the size of a continent. Runners up: Vitiate's telepathy, Vivicar's plague, Dread Master's Force Terror.

Anakin killing Yoda and Sidious at the same time in that N-canon story was pretty insane too.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Nephthys
Anakin killing Yoda and Sidious at the same time in that N-canon story was pretty insane too.

What's the name of the story?

Intrepid37
Sidious and Plagueis against the Force.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Nalaniel
What's the name of the story?

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Magazine 7:

Clone Wars: Infinities: What if the Father never rescued Anakin from the Dark Side?

DarthAnt66
I have that magazine! It's awesome!! Would you like me to post it?

DarthAnt66
thumb up

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I have that magazine! It's awesome!! Would you like me to post it?

Sure. thumb up

Astor Ebligis

"Also not interested in displays of relative superiority (e.g. x overpower y who did Z), but just the absolute displays of power."

Nephthys
Hence why I didn't list it.

Astor Ebligis
Still mentioned it.

Unbowed
I don't care to categorize but these are in my mind the most impressive displays of Force ability in the mythos.

Nihilus draining Katar
Naga Sadow causing solar flares and a supernova
Sidious' Force Storm
Nihilus pulling the Ravager and the rest of his fleet from Malachor despite the 'mass shadows'
Maul surviving his bisection without any help
Krayt's Dark Transfer
Plagueis' midichlorian manipulation

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by Unbowed

Nihilus draining Katar
Naga Sadow causing solar flares and a supernova
Sidious' Force Storm
Nihilus pulling the Ravager and the rest of his fleet from Malachor despite the 'mass shadows'

Maul surviving his bisection without any help
Krayt's Dark Transfer

Plagueis' midichlorian manipulation

Stealth Moose
Maul gets a notice but not Simus?

Astor Ebligis
Or Sion.

Stealth Moose
Indeed. Rakata Star Forge tech is worthy of notice too.

Astor Ebligis
Shit should have mentioned a 4th and 5th catagory:

4. Force control, i.e. basically the opposite of the scale of your powers, but your precision and fine-tuning.

5. Force enhanced physical abilities.

DarthAnt66
Jacen Solo's oneness.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Indeed. Rakata Star Forge tech is worthy of notice too.

Er, why?

DarthAnt66
The Star Forge is probably the most powerful nexus ever. Shan says Star Forge power>>>Lethon while Lethon's power was so great it even shocked Darth Bane. Plus is could create an infinite fleet.

Intrepid37
It's Lehon dude. Lol.

DarthAnt66
Seriously? Damn, I been spelling it wrong for two years now.

Intrepid37
Also the nexus on Coruscant is pretty damn powerful.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The Star Forge is probably the most powerful nexus ever. Shan says Star Forge power>>>Lethon while Lethon's power was so great it even shocked Darth Bane. Plus is could create an infinite fleet.

But.. thats not a Force feat.

DarthAnt66
Why isn't it? It's a technological force feat.

Nalaniel
Star Wars: The Clone Wars Magazine 7:

Clone Wars: Infinities: What if the Father never rescued Anakin from the Dark Side?

Thanks! big grin

The_Tempest
1. The reborn Emperor's Force storms

2. Vitiate, Palpatine, Exar Kun, Krayt, Sion, or a zillion other Sith Lords who "survived" post-mortem.

3. Too vague

4. Holocron-construction? Midi-chlorian manipulation?

5. Yoda

Stealth Moose
But.. thats not a Force feat.

The alternative is that the Rakata somehow made a super Force nexus that can birth capital ships all day long by virtue of being really good engineers.

Of course it's a Force feat. It required Force knowledge and usage and was instrumented by a race of beings known for awesome Force powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.