Thing vs. Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
What do you think? Can the Thing take this fight?

Shabazz916
what kinda weapons does deadpool get ?

Flyattractor
Would even Thing smearing DP into a greasy smear be able to kill DP nowadays? But yes. If DP can't get his hands on some kind of super sci fi comic weapon. The merc with the mouth will be mush.

Shabazz916
if deadpool gets a adamantium sword he wins

pym-ftw
Wonderman you need to stop making threads.

Ben wins easily.

carver9
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Wonderman you need to stop making threads.

Ben wins easily.

thumb up his threads last a page and it usually consist of people saying the same thing.

SamZED
Deadpool. For the sake of keeping this thread alive.

bbrem123
i say deadpool as well

DarkRaiden
Thing probably SHOULD win, but his showings against agile street levelers is sub par at best. So Deadpool.

Wonder Man
Deadpool has a way of winning about himself but the Thing is a heavy hitter.
I think the Thing in 7/10

SamZED
Sounds about right.

StiltmanFTW
Deadpool vs. Herc again, basically.

Wonder Man
It might be lower because I'm not sure the Thing can kill Deadpool which makes Deadpool one of the deadlist people on earth not only to the populace but to other Superpowered beings as well.
If you don't kill him you end up dead basicly.

SamZED
Ben can definitely ko Wade. But givving his latest showings it won't be a one-shot. DP was shown tanking lots of class 100 attacks recently.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Deadpool vs. Herc again, basically. They encountered each other more than once. One time Herc kicked him around, the other time Deadpool dropped Goliath on Herc's head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.