So it's fair to say: Zayne Carrick had a low midi-chlorian count?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
Zayne is by no stretch of the imagination a talented or powerful Jedi. Yet has it ever been explicitly stated that he was dull in the Force?

Stealth Moose
And a low sperm count too. Guy can't catch a break.

Also, Obi-Wan was in the Agricultural Corps.

Darth Abonis
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
And a low sperm count too. Guy can't catch a break.

Also, Obi-Wan was in the Agricultural Corps.

LMFAO

Fated Xtasy
I wouldn't say he has a low midi-chlorian, his relationship with the force is often said to be clumsy, nothing(that I've read) has ever explicitly said that he has a low midi-chlorian count, all it is in my opinon, is that he never really focused on his training? if anything he's a little bit - not too much, below average, he's just a bit of a slacker and later becomes a more focused and adept Jedi, imo

Q99
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I wouldn't say he has a low midi-chlorian, his relationship with the force is often said to be clumsy, nothing(that I've read) has ever explicitly said that he has a low midi-chlorian count, all it is in my opinon, is that he never really focused on his training? if anything he's a little bit - not too much, below average, he's just a bit of a slacker and later becomes a more focused and adept Jedi, imo

Zayne was ernest and hard working IMO, but something of a screw-up even at non-force things.

And he did have visions.

I'd personally guess his count is sorta middle-of-the-road to below average, but he's untalented at using it / his natural aptitudes in the force don't favor normal usage.

Just as Corran has trouble with TK but good illusions, Zayne is bad at normal stuff but has some good uncontrolled visions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.