Asgardian Destroyer vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Loki is in the Armor

FP Onslaught

Who wins

rotiart
Onslaught... At his peak trounced thn or and hulk and all the avengers and all of the xmen... Arguably celestial level... Or sky father level.

Destroyer would probably be high herald but couldn't contend with a fully realized onslaught.

Insane Titan
Don't buy the Onslaught Celestial lvl stuff, having Franklins power didn't put him at the lvl as he never showed that lvl of power

guy222
Destroyer FTW

TheLordofMurder
Holy dog poop!

You made a good thread Insane Titan!???

Anyway, I actually agree with you; Onslaught theoretically had the power of a Celestial, but never came close to demonstrating it...

The Loki powered Destroyer wins...

carver9
Onslaught wins. He had Franklin powers and he was as powerful as a Celestial.

God Cloth Seiya
Onslaught

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carver9
Onslaught wins. He had Franklin powers and he was as powerful as a Celestial.

But he never came close to displaying it...

Somehow, I cant convince myself that a Celestial would fail to out amp any version of The Hulk as pertains physical strength...

Stoic
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Don't buy the Onslaught Celestial lvl stuff, having Franklins power didn't put him at the lvl as he never showed that lvl of power

thumb up

h1a8
He created a sun though, and penetrated Juggs like jelly. That's awesome and the 2nd thing is beyond anything I can imagine.

guy222
He bitchslapped Juggy

rotiart
Originally posted by h1a8
He created a sun though, and penetrated Juggs like jelly. That's awesome and the 2nd thing is beyond anything I can imagine.

Magneto + Xavier made Juggs his chew toy.

A full power onslaught is magneto + xavier + franklin richards + nate grey....

and if you assume full power... you'd assume they had finally stopped resisting.. which we hadn't really seen in the comics...

the Darkone
Asgardian Destroyer

bbrem123
Onslaught

guy222
He really didn't do much

h1a8
Originally posted by guy222
He really didn't do much He did much to Juggs. More than the Godblast ever did stick out tongue

Branlor Swift
Onslaught by potential would shred the Destroyer.

Onslaught based on what was shown would not. Made even harder since Loki is in the armor and thus his options to win decrease quite a bit.

Give it to Destroyer

guy222
Good point

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.