How good is Kao Cen Darach?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
mm4JEZudf0c

How badass is he? The temple battlemaster supposedly at the time, this dude engaged TWO Sith Lords in lightsaber combat, killing the master, before dying at the hands of Malgus. Part of this I think is circumstantial(much like Dooku's death in ROTS at the hands of Anakin).

I'd say this guy is atleast on par with Anakin Skywalker(turn off the plot device) as of ROTS. Has anyone ever wielded a standard lightsaber and a saberstaff simultaneously? That takes a ridiculous amount of skill.

As good as Satele Shan is as a mere padawan(engaging a Sith Lord such as these two and surviving is a great feat alone) Darach can tell she is no match for these two(or Malgus atleast) and would likely be a hindrance. He elects to have her escape and bravely fights the two Sith solo.

Where do you think he fits in among other Jedi/Sith from a combatant standpoint(swordsmanship/Force abilities)?

S_W_LeGenD
Force abilities; Comfortably Count Dooku level or slightly better, IMO:-

1. Send Lord Vindican (a Sith Inquisitor) packing with a blast of power much further from his position
2. Lifted a starship engine and threw it like a missile towards Malgus

Swordsmanship; Greatest demonstration of technical proficiency in Jedi dueling arts yet, IMO. Absolutely stunning. Better then Count Dooku in this respect for sure.

Verdict; I'd say above Count Dooku seemingly...

Intrepid37
lol

Nothing special. At best around Cin Drallig level or something.

Nephthys
Troll harder.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Nephthys
Troll harder.
Nope, he really isn't.

You're turning into a troll, btw.

ares834
He's decent. About Fisto level, probably a bit higher. Certainly not Dooku level though.

Nephthys
Yep. Higher in terms of the Force to Fisto imo, he displayed badass Force powers like flinging lightning off of a lightsaber, Force waves and blasts and he threw a huge starship engine.

Intrepid37
A Force wave is really impressive, he must be around Dooku level now.

Nephthys
http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-thumbsup.gif

Intrepid37
Anyways, rewatching the trailer makes me lower him, he lost to a featless Malgus who wasn't very impressive at this point at all, I'd say Vos could take him.

Nephthys
Even at that point Malgus was considered one of the greatest Sith Warriors in the Empire. Which is why he and his master were chosen to lead the very first attack on Republic space.

Face it, Malgus defeated a Kit Fisto level opponent as an apprentice, 45 years before prime. He's that good.

Intrepid37
Lol @ Kit Fisto level.

Nephthys
Sorry, ares decided and I dare not defy him while he's holding that battleship.

Intrepid37
Kit would wreck this loser lol.

Nephthys
Like he wrecked your mom, lol?

Don't call him Fisto for nothing. wink

Intrepid37
my mom did a better job than Kao would. Hell, Kao is a girl name as far as I know.

Nephthys
It all makes sense now, why you're so obsessed with Kit today. Sucking up to your new daddy, huh? Sneaky rascal.....

Stealth Moose
Intrepid's mom is a forum joke, lol.

Intrepid37
My mom would wreck Kao

WildBantha88
Darach held off two impressive sith at the same time and even landed a decisive blow on one of them. He has my respect

Unbowed
He is around Maul's level, I think. In fact his performance is obviously a parallel to the Maul vs Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon duel. Both beat the master but lost to the apprentice(who has a bright future ahead of him)

Nephthys
Thats a good point. thumb up

Darth Martin
Disagree. Vindican and Malgus are clearly much stronger than TPM duo. I agree with placing Kao Cen Darach closer to Mace/Dooku levels than Kit Fisto.

Syndicate
If Intrep really is a troll I know why. You guys are assholes to him.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Syndicate
If Intrep really is a troll I know why. You guys are assholes to him.
Nope, he's always the first one to break out the insults.

Syndicate
You insulted his mom with no provocation! >sad

Emperordmb
You insulted his mom with no provocation! >sad
When have I ever insulted his mom?!!

Nephthys
How is it an insult to say that his mom is getting laid? Thats a compliment! And from a hot alien to boot!

Syndicate
It's an insult because his mom might be married so saying that infers she's a **** that whores around.

Emperordmb
I never even said anything about his mom though. I think you have me confused with somebody else.

Syndicate
I'm not talking to you I'm not talking to the people that were doing that to him on page 1 of this thread.

Nephthys
It's an insult because his mom might be married so saying that infers she's a **** that whores around.

I hope that isn't the c-word, because that's a rather misogynistic thing to say including the whore thing.

NTJack0
Originally posted by Intrepid37
My mom would wreck Kao Look at those horns, she might hurt herself.

PTforthewin
No more then your average jedi

PTforthewin
He is most likely at the same level as a random niman noob jedi from the geonosis arena

Syndicate
No he is probably a bit above that but overall not too powerful.

Emperordmb
Being a battlemaster makes him one of the best Jedi of his day actually.

Syndicate
Key word there is of his day.

Emperordmb
are you implying that his era is weak?

A Terrible Rod
This is TOR we're talking about. Of his day consists of all of the GREATEST FORCE-USERS EVER. Don'tcha know.

Syndicate
No I wasn't aware. :P

Tzeentch
Watching that video in the OP really reminded me of why I despise the TOR-aesthetic so much. From the Clone Troopers to Han Solo to the Darth Maul appearence, I turned it off in disgust a few minutes in.

Man, **** that series.

Stealth Moose
Lol.

Tzeentch
yah idk lol

Stealth Moose
It's that IED you have.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.