Thanos vs Classic Juggernaut (fist fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins? This fight doesn't end until one is koed.

StiltmanFTW
Cain. The next best thing to unstoppable and indestructible. Mad *** cannot handle him in a fist fight.

Insane Titan
Been done loads of times try the search butthurt caver

Also Thanos wins

cdtm
Juggernaut can't be defeated with pure physical force, and Juggernaut can't dish out enough damage to really hurt the Titan.

Stalemate.

h1a8
Cain is more than strong enough to hurt Thanos. Thanos isn't that durable against blunt force. Against energy projection, yes. But not blunt force. He has never no sold any high herald level being's blunt force attack. But only was shown to be affected by them everytime.

cdtm
Originally posted by h1a8
Cain is more than strong enough to hurt Thanos. Thanos isn't that durable against blunt force. Against energy projection, yes. But not blunt force. He has never no sold any high herald level being's blunt force attack. But only was shown to be affected by them everytime.

He virtually no sold Blood and Thunder Thor. And he literally no sold him in that last big event.

Branlor Swift
Thanos would collapse Juggernaut

Insane Titan
Cain is more than strong enough to hurt Thanos. Thanos isn't that durable against blunt force. Against energy projection, yes. But not blunt force. He has never no sold any high herald level being's blunt force attack. But only was shown to be affected by them everytime. Juggs has no showings ever to say he can beat someone like Thanos.

Let's have all the showings of him been "effected by blunt force"

Juggs punch hurt and damaged by Captain Universe and WWH's punches effected him.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by cdtm
He virtually no sold Blood and Thunder Thor. And he literally no sold him in that last big event. h1 will use the excuse PG Thor wasn't more that 2x stronger than normal yet been shown and explained he was countless times.

In other words he'll just troll

deathslash
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Juggs has no showings ever to say he can beat someone like Thanos.

Juggs punch hurt and damaged by Captain Universe and WWH's punches effected him. I'm not arguing for or against anyone, but wasn't Cain depowered when he fought WWH and once he got his power back, didn't he begin winning against him?

h1a8
He virtually no sold Blood and Thunder Thor. And he literally no sold him in that last big event. He didn't no sell Thor at all. Only the lightning did Thanos tank (not quite a no sell though). The hammer shot phucked Thanos a little. A few more of those and Thanos would have been seeing tweety birds.Originally posted by Insane Titan
Juggs has no showings ever to say he can beat someone like Thanos.

Juggs punch hurt and damaged by Captain Universe and WWH's punches effected him.
Juggs put a serious hurting on Thor.
Thanos has no showings to say that he can harm Juggs. Thanos has no showings to say that he can not be affected by Juggs punches.

DTM
In a purely physical HTH fight, I dont believe Thanos can beat Juggernaut, while it would probably take a while for Cain to get thru Thanos' durability, he will do so in the end.

Insane Titan
He didn't no sell Thor at all. Only the lightning did Thanos tank (not quite a no sell though). The hammer shot phucked Thanos a little. A few more of those and Thanos would have been seeing tweety birds.
Juggs put a serious hurting on Thor.
Thanos has no showings to say that he can harm Juggs. Thanos has no showings to say that he can not be affected by Juggs punches. no proof again then eh

Stoic
Juggernaut can't be defeated with pure physical force, and Juggernaut can't dish out enough damage to really hurt the Titan.

Stalemate.

This is what I was thinking as well. Without the ability to amplify his punches, Thanos won't put Cain down, while Cain wouldn't be able to do enough damage to drop Thanos before he healed from anything Cain tossed at him.

Epicurus
Thanos wins.

basilisk
Originally posted by DTM
In a purely physical HTH fight, I dont believe Thanos can beat Juggernaut, while it would probably take a while for Cain to get thru Thanos' durability, he will do so in the end. Basically, yes. Thanos can definitely be hurt, and Juggernaut has the strength to do it even if it will take a long time for that damage to really add up. Anyone else might not have the stamina for that to happen, but Juggernaut is one of the few guys who can probably keep dishing it out almost indefinitely.

Either that or it's a stalemate.

maxivitopowe
I'm suprised this hadn't happened in comics before?

basilisk
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
I'm suprised this hadn't happened in comics before? No real reason to, except for Starlin to play up his pet character.

Technically, Juggs was one of the guys "fighting" Thanos in that infamously awful scene in Marvel: The End.

DarkRaiden
Stalemate

h1a8
Originally posted by Epicurus
Thanos wins. How can he beat someone in a physical confrontation when he can't harm them physically?

Insane Titan
How can he beat someone in a physical confrontation when he can't harm them physically? Because he has been harmed physically.

who has Juggs ever beat on Thanos lvl or anyone worthy of note.

i want examples not speculation

h1a8
Because he has been harmed physically.

Juggs doesn't have to beat a fly in order to prove he will beat Thanos in a physical confrontation. It just takes common sense and logic to figure out who will win.
Juggs has high herald level strength, enough to affect Thanos. Juggs has skyfather to abstract level durability on average.

Him being harmed still doesn't prove Thanos can harm him. We don't go by a person's lowest feats as the power level they will come into a forum fight. Otherwise, I can use Thanos lowest feats against him (but I won't). Average Juggs is far more durable than any high herald level being.
The times Juggs been hurt has been his lowest showings, plot devices, and by beings whose power exceed Thanos.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by basilisk
No real reason to, except for Starlin to play up his pet character.

Technically, Juggs was one of the guys "fighting" Thanos in that infamously awful scene in Marvel: The End. haven't seen that

Insane Titan
Juggs doesn't have to beat a fly in order to prove he will beat Thanos in a physical confrontation. It just takes common sense and logic to figure out who will win.
Juggs has high herald level strength, enough to affect Thanos. Juggs has skyfather to abstract level durability on average.

Him being harmed still doesn't prove Thanos can harm him. We don't go by a person's lowest feats as the power level they will come into a forum fight. Otherwise, I can use Thanos lowest feats against him (but I won't). Average Juggs is far more durable than any high herald level being.
The times Juggs been hurt has been his lowest showings, plot devices, and by beings whose power exceed Thanos. you don't even know what you're talking as you only use Juggs showing against Thir from 20 odd years ago.

A holding back WWH and Captain Universe aren't more powerful than Thanos.

I still want examples of Juggs been able to beat down or actually harm someone around Thanos lvl to even give you argument any credit

Kid Kurdy
Classic Juggernaut is at least as strong as Thanos, doesn't tire and is definitely more durable than Thanos.

Cool fight, but Juggernaut eventually pounds Thanos in the ground. Thanos has no way of hurting Juggernaut.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Classic Juggernaut is at least as strong as Thanos, doesn't tire and is definitely more durable than Thanos.

Cool fight, but Juggernaut eventually pounds Thanos in the ground. Thanos has no way of hurting Juggernaut. what proof do you have that he's least as strong , and when has Thanos ever shown to get tire? Thanos killed 8 million universal church of truth believers while weakend and didn't tire.

He's not more durable as he's been hurt by things that wouldn't harm Thanos.

No way to harm him except hitting him with energy amped punches you mean

StiltmanFTW
Because he has been harmed physically.

He is capable of feeling pain, but that doesn't stop him.

Unlike Thanos, Juggernaut has no-sold Spider-Man's attack. He's even no-sold a godblast from the original Thor --- Masterson hurt Thanus with lesser attacks.

Kid Kurdy
He's not more durable as he's been hurt by things that wouldn't harm Thanos.

Such as ?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He is capable of feeling pain, but that doesn't stop him.

Unlike Thanos, Juggernaut has no-sold Spider-Man's attack. He's even no-sold a godblast from the original Thor --- Masterson hurt Thanus with lesser attacks. oh right so you low ball like normal . Thanos no sold a gas gaint exploding to the face where the effects where felt light years away , that beats the god blast Juggs took.

Juggs was hurt and in trouble from a Holding back WWH whilst Thanos took hits from Magus powered by 5 Infinty gems and got up ok.

Cheery picking is easy

Badabing
Juggernaut wins. Thanos is outclassed. thumb up

Insane Titan
Such as ? punches and energy attacks from Captain universe , punches from WWH. Magical blades and sonics owned him big time whilst 3 took 3 screams from Black Bolt

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Badabing
Juggernaut wins. Thanos is outclassed. thumb up care to prove it

StiltmanFTW
oh right so you low ball like normal . Thanos no sold a gas gaint exploding to the face where the effects where felt light years away , that beats the god blast Juggs took.

Juggs was hurt and in trouble from a Holding back WWH whilst Thanos took hits from Magus powered by 5 Infinty gems and got up ok.

Cheery picking is easy

No, it doesn't beat anything, just a cosmic cheese feat. Gladiator destroyed a planet, still gets hurt by pre-Krakoa Cyke or Corsair's pistols.

Thanos was afraid of the possibility of confronting the Hulk, pre-Pak Hulk specifically, in close combat.

Thanos cannot win this. It's a f*cking fist fight with the Juggernaut, no shame in getting stomped.

Insane Titan
No, it doesn't beat anything, just a cosmic cheese feat. Gladiator destroyed a planet, still gets hurt by pre-Krakoa Cyke or Corsair's pistols.

Thanos was afraid of the possibility of confronting the Hulk, pre-Pak Hulk specifically, in close combat.

Thanos cannot win this. It's a f*cking fist fight with the Juggernaut, no shame in getting stomped. because a troll says it doesn't count get over your self it counts

Thanos walked through Odin blast and his power dwarfs eventhe god blast.

Yet he confronted him since several times and that was the weakest version of Thanos.

Go ahead and tell who Juggs has actually ever beat worth shit.

Kid Kurdy
punches and energy attacks from Captain universe , punches from WWH. Magical blades and sonics owned him big time whilst 3 took 3 screams from Black Bolt
That's it ?

Juggernaut still wins. It's next to impossible to beat classic Juggernaut under these stipulations. Maybe Odin could do it, but not Thanos. He can not hurt Juggernaut, maybe a little bit, but that's it.

Insane Titan
And while your at it shown me the last time Juggs actually used his force field and not in a story from over 20 years ago or so

Insane Titan
That's it ?

Juggernaut still wins. It's next to impossible to beat classic Juggernaut under these stipulations. Maybe Odin could do it, but not Thanos. He can not hurt Juggernaut, maybe a little bit, but that's it. again so no proof of how Juggs wins , just he does because lol trolling at it's worst .

Fact Juggs gets hurt by punches and energy and Thanos punches with both .

Maybe you can tell me who Juggs has actually beat to say he beats Thanos

StiltmanFTW
because a troll says it doesn't count get over your self it counts

Thanos walked through Odin blast and his power dwarfs eventhe god blast.

Yet he confronted him since several times and that was the weakest version of Thanos.

Go ahead and tell who Juggs has actually ever beat worth shit.

You're more of a troll than me, on any day.

Cool, Juggernaut ignored adamantium claws that sliced through Elder Gods.

Like when he used the force block technique? Oh, please.

Are you serious?

StiltmanFTW
And while your at it shown me the last time Juggs actually used his force field and not in a story from over 20 years ago or so

It was mentioned in Cyclops' book.

Insane Titan
You're more of a troll than me, on any day.

Cool, Juggernaut ignored adamantium claws that sliced through Elder Gods.

Like when he used the force block technique? Oh, please.

Are you serious? all you do is troll Thanos threads .

Thanos with stood the cancerverse sword powered by all the cancerverse gods .

He's used it more than once and recently too unlike like Juggs force field .

Yeah I'm serious.

Insane Titan
It was mentioned in Cyclops' book. and? I'm actually talking about him been shown to use it

StiltmanFTW
It was used, that's how Black Tom survived the fall... Cain held him and encompassed in his forcefield...

StiltmanFTW
all you do is troll Thanos threads .

Thanos with stood the cancerverse sword powered by all the cancerverse gods .

He's used it more than once and recently too unlike like Juggs force field .

Yeah I'm serious.

Hard not to troll them...

You mean when he was unkillable?

He can't use it in this thread, so it doesn't matter one bit.

You're quite insane, too.

Branlor Swift
So basically, Juggernaut gets his force field, and Thanos does/doesn't?

Also, wasn't basic Onslaught punching out Juggernaut and ripping out his gem used as a defense in the Destroyer thread like at the same time this thread is going on?

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

Also, wasn't basic Onslaught punching out Juggernaut and ripping out his gem used as a defense in the Destroyer thread like at the same time this thread is going on?
1. Force field is what classic Juggernaut makes classic Juggernaut.

2. Onslaught >>>>>>>> Thanos

Branlor Swift

2. Onslaught >>>>>>>> Thanos Cain Marko at full power is what makes it classic Juggernaut. Arguing that he needs a force field to win however is hilarious in a h2h fight. Might as well add in Thanos' forcefield while we're at it, no?

laughing out loud

Kid Kurdy
Cain Marko at full power is what makes it classic Juggernaut. Arguing that he needs a force field to win however is hilarious in a h2h fight. Might as well add in Thanos' forcefield while we're at it, no?
The force field is part of Juggernauts power set, Thanos' force field is just some tech.

I thought that was common knowledge, but maybe I overestimated you.

The funny thing is, it doesn't matter, Juggernauts' force field is still stronger than that of Thanos.

psycho gundam
time for a battlezone

Insane Titan
Hard not to troll them...

You mean when he was unkillable?

He can't use it in this thread, so it doesn't matter one bit.

You're quite insane, too. why because you dislike a character because of it's fans how pathetic

No he wasn't as he died earlier in the story .

Just like Juggs rarely if ever uses him force field in a punch up.

Irony coming a guy who admits to trolling because of his dislike of a characters fanboy, take a look at you're self son

Insane Titan

2. Onslaught >>>>>>>> Thanos

Really that's why he hardly ever used it.

Based on nothing at all , lol if you think mags/xavier is physically more formidable than Thanos. Care to prove it

Branlor Swift
The force field is part of Juggernauts power set, Thanos' force field is just some tech.

I thought that was common knowledge, but maybe I overestimated you.

The funny thing is, it doesn't matter, Juggernauts' force field is still stronger than that of Thanos. Which is a part of his power set. Even if you're correct, which you never are, it's on his person at all times. Which makes the distinction irrelevant. He's also been stated to use it like at least 10 times more than Juggernaut has too.

But you're now arguing powersets in a thread that involves h2h. Might as well bring up telepathy while we're at it since that's part of his powerset. Logic leaps and all.

The double standard here is ridiculous.

Sure, thing.
Anyway, without Juggernaut's force field, he almost got knocked out by Thor in a terribly low amount of punches. So, I can see how you'd like to argue he has it.
When we presume he had it, and let's look at strictly his high showings in fights/arcs, he was getting hurt by WWH. He got dropped by Professor Hulk. In his Eighth Day form, he was getting hurt by Stonecutter, hurt by Conquest, stated to be rocked by Inferno, etc. Let's not even speak of his Thunderbolts showings, and what Colossus took with the same amount of power.
Off the top of my mind anyway. Juggernaut is in no way invulnerable to Thanos level power. The only thing that puts that in question is the Godblast from a weakened Thor. Which is far and away Juggernaut's best durability feat, and something Thanos can match anyway with greater numbers. Plus, "you" in another form would argue anyway that it was an energy attack and energy durability/physical is obviously different.

cdtm

Yeah, he did.

Psylocke also read his mind past the helmet, where even Xavier couldn't read past it. *shrugs*

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thanos.

h1a8
Which is a part of his power set. Even if you're correct, which you never are, it's on his person at all times. Which makes the distinction irrelevant. He's also been stated to use it like at least 10 times more than Juggernaut has too.

But you're now arguing powersets in a thread that involves h2h. Might as well bring up telepathy while we're at it since that's part of his powerset. Logic leaps and all.

The double standard here is ridiculous.

Sure, thing.
Anyway, without Juggernaut's force field, he almost got knocked out by Thor in a terribly low amount of punches. So, I can see how you'd like to argue he has it.
When we presume he had it, and let's look at strictly his high showings in fights/arcs, he was getting hurt by WWH. He got dropped by Professor Hulk. In his Eighth Day form, he was getting hurt by Stonecutter, hurt by Conquest, stated to be rocked by Inferno, etc. Let's not even speak of his Thunderbolts showings, and what Colossus took with the same amount of power.
Off the top of my mind anyway. Juggernaut is in no way invulnerable to Thanos level power. The only thing that puts that in question is the Godblast from a weakened Thor. Which is far and away Juggernaut's best durability feat, and something Thanos can match anyway with greater numbers. Plus, "you" in another form would argue anyway that it was an energy attack and energy durability/physical is obviously different.
Juggs powers are inconsistent at best.
Some writers don't have Juggs force field as the source of his invulnerability or one at all.
Some writers have Juggs with a force field that can't be turned off (it's part of his being).

How could those be high showings from Juggs? Are you kidding me. They are more like PIS low showings. Colossus is irrelevant to Classic Juggs.

A weakened Thor still used a FULL POWERED Godblast because that's how comics roll when the writers intentions are there. Dont forget Juggs no selling Thor's hammer hits, something Thanos never did.
Thanos has no durability feat beyond Juggs feats. So you lie when you say his feats can match.

And while we are mentioning Juggs lowest feats, how about Gamora, squirrel girl, Thor rocking that ass, wooden arrows, quasar, etc.

Stoic
Juggs powers are inconsistent at best.
Some writers don't have Juggs force field as the source of his invulnerability or one at all.
Some writers have Juggs with a force field that can't be turned off (it's part of his being).

How could those be high showings from Juggs? Are you kidding me. They are more like PIS low showings. Colossus is irrelevant to Classic Juggs.

A weakened Thor still used a FULL POWERED Godblast because that's how comics roll when the writers intentions are there. Dont forget Juggs no selling Thor's hammer hits, something Thanos never did.
Thanos has no durability feat beyond Juggs feats. So you lie when you say his feats can match.

And while we are mentioning Juggs lowest feats, how about Gamora, squirrel girl, Thor rocking that ass, wooden arrows, quasar, etc.

The problem with your train of though is that Thor's God-blast hits a lot harder than Juggernaut's fist do. A black hole also puts out more power than Cain's fists do, and Thanos survived a super black hole. Cain will not be able to hurt Thanos, while on the other hand Thanos shouldn't be able to hurt Cain. Now you'll just ignore the fact that Cain can not hit as hard as the things that Thanos shrugged off, and continue onward with your senseless rant.

Insane Titan
Also low at the feats h1 listed against .

A sparring session, a characters that's never lost and two examples of Thanos with the IG in a form more poweful than what his normal form has handled similar attacks with ease, and then a weakend Thanos as another example

He's hopeless

DarkSaint85
Cain Marko gets his intelligence, Thanos does not.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Stoic
The problem with your train of though is that Thor's God-blast hits a lot harder than Juggernaut's fist do. A black hole also puts out more power than Cain's fists do, and Thanos survived a super black hole. Cain will not be able to hurt Thanos, while on the other hand Thanos shouldn't be able to hurt Cain. Now you'll just ignore the fact that Cain can not hit as hard as the things that Thanos shrugged off, and continue onward with your senseless rant. The problem is you're giving it attention.

If the Kid Kurdy account wants to log in for its annual Thanos hate, and random Spider-Man praise to make it look legit then that's the one you address. The h1 one should be ignored at all costs though.

lol at the random lowballing and Thanos having no durability feats beyond Juggs though. I specifically used feats from Juggernaut's most commonly used high feats on the forum, but apparently pointing out that he got hurt in those fights means it's open season to lowball everything else. Logic. Why I feel the need to explain myself if beyond me

Good thing there's not legitimate posters who think this way otherwise a limit breaking Juggernaut "lowballing" post could come through... meh. Maybe one day.

Stoic
The problem is you're giving it attention.

If the Kid Kurdy account wants to log in for its annual Thanos hate, and random Spider-Man praise to make it look legit then that's the one you address. The h1 one should be ignored at all costs though.

lol at the random lowballing and Thanos having no durability feats beyond Juggs though. I specifically used feats from Juggernaut's most commonly used high feats on the forum, but apparently pointing out that he got hurt in those fights means it's open season to lowball everything else. Logic. Why I feel the need to explain myself if beyond me

Good thing there's not legitimate posters who think this way otherwise a limit breaking Juggernaut "lowballing" post could come through... meh. Maybe one day.

No shit! Thanos got hit by the Magus who at the time was wearing the IG (Incomplete but still), and it only KO'd him. That was before he doubled his might by absorbing the doppelganger. Meanwhile Onslaught physically raped Cain, and had him running for his life.

Branlor Swift
No shit! Thanos got hit by the Magus who at the time was wearing the IG (Incomplete but still), and it only KO'd him. That was before he doubled his might by absorbing the doppelganger. Meanwhile Onslaught physically raped Cain, and had him running for his life. Not quite KO'ed no.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/INFINTYWARS_06-14.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/INFINTYWARS_06-15.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/INFINTYWARS_06-16.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/INFINTYWARS_06-17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/INFINTYWARS_06-18.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/comic/INFINTYWARS_06-19.jpg

And the doppleganger only restored him to original power (I guess double would be apt). Which means he was depowered during the entire Infinity War affair. And considering what he did in that state (as well as the infamous Gamor example being from there), it's pretty impressive. Even moreso considering he punched a hole in a being more powerful than himself, then gobbled him up.

Originally posted by Endless Mike
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosvsthanosclone7.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosvsthanosclone8.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosvsthanosclone9.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosvsthanosclone10.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosvsthanosclone11.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosvsthanosclone12.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosvsthanosclone13.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosvsthanosclone14.jpg
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosabsorbedthanosclone.jpg

Either that (because statements don't count), or he punched a hole in a being more powerful than his normal levels. Which I doubt anyone defending Juggernaut would like to hear.

Insane Titan
No shit! Thanos got hit by the Magus who at the time was wearing the IG (Incomplete but still), and it only KO'd him. That was before he doubled his might by absorbing the doppelganger. Meanwhile Onslaught physically raped Cain, and had him running for his life. magus didn't even ko Thanos bud

Stoic
magus didn't even ko Thanos bud

He didn't, sorry it was a long time ago since i picked that book up. Which makes it even worse for Cain's case. In other words, he has no case, or reason to be in this fight. People used to believe that Cain had unlimited strength but he never did, if you gave the Thing his toughness he'd seem to be a lot more than he is as well, but in the end he wouldn't have the strength to hurt Thanos. Cain hasn't done anything to prove that he is any stronger than Wonder Man.

Insane Titan
He didn't, sorry it was a long time ago since i picked that book up. Which makes it even worse for Cain's case. In other words, he has no case, or reason to be in this fight. People used to believe that Cain had unlimited strength but he never did, if you gave the Thing his toughness he'd seem to be a lot more than he is as well, but in the end he wouldn't have the strength to hurt Thanos. Cain hasn't done anything to prove that he is any stronger than Wonder Man. he back handed Thanos to the ground then punched Thanos full on in the face.

Tbh I've always said that about Juggs strength

h1a8
The problem is you're giving it attention.

Juggs has been shown to be invincible far more times than not. Far more times, it ridiculous. You point out the times he has been hurt (low showings). Why point those out and assume it's not fair to point out Thanos low showings. To be honest, it is stupid to point out low showings for anyone, since we use the full capacity rule. I have no problem with Thanos high end feats. I'll accept them. Just don't lowball the other characters. Give them their feats too.

Being hurt by an unknown being with no prior feats is never a bad thing. We must assume that being is more powerful than anything Juggs faced. Given other feats to weight against, then we can know if it is valid to compare to Thanos. But we have none because they are new and unknown.

With that said, I have almost all of Thanos appearances. I haven't read them all but a lot of them. I don't recall any blunt force feat by Thanos that matches almost not being able to feel Thor's slams with Mjolnir. Or not feeling the Godblast at all. This is no selling on the highest degree. It's not what you tank all the time, but how you tank it.

I know, Thanos has feats of surviving Magus punches with IG. You say it's a haymaker lol. I say, Magus didn't intend on killing Thanos due him trying to get him to say something. But that's just my opinion. Anyway, users of the IG (or PG) have hit lesser beings without killing them. Barely feeling Thor's slams (all his might) is a much better feat IMO. This is something Thanos couldn't do in his dreams (unless he had the IG or HOTU). IMO, I believe Thor, Surfer, and Superman would have survived those hits from Magus as well. They would be hurt like hell though.

Also low at the feats h1 listed against .

A sparring session, a characters that's never lost and two examples of Thanos with the IG in a form more poweful than what his normal form has handled similar attacks with ease, and then a weakend Thanos as another example

He's hopeless

I don't use low feats. If you read my post, I said I won't use them. I'm just combating the person that was using them against Cain. I said, if you use his low feats then it is only fair to use Thanos. I think it's dumb to use low feats anyway, especially under the full capacity rule.

Insane Titan
h1 stop been full of crap all you do is use low feats against Thanos you ignore all his average feats that are of a high standard and try and use some one hitting Thanos a bit as rocking him yet it never does any damage or making him on the verge of loosing

h1a8
h1 stop been full of crap all you do is use low feats against Thanos you ignore all his average feats that are of a high standard and try and use some one hitting Thanos a bit as rocking him yet it never does any damage or making him on the verge of loosing Why comment when you don't read my post?
I said, I don't use lowball feats. Bran does. I just showed him Thanos has them too.
I even said, it is stupid to use low feats since they could be PIS or go against the full capacity rule. I even said, I'll accept all of Thanos high end feats and ignore all of his low end showings.

Again, I will accept all of Thanos high end feats as the standard. What's so hard to understand about that?

Insane Titan
I did read ur post you're just a lying hypercritical troll , you pick and choose feats all the time with Thanos despite been proven wrong time and time again

h1a8
I did read ur post you're just a lying hypercritical troll , you pick and choose feats all the time with Thanos despite been proven wrong time and time again

To be honest, it is stupid to point out low showings for anyone, since we use the full capacity rule. I have no problem with Thanos high end feats. I'll accept them. Just don't lowball the other characters. Give them their feats too.

So you didn't read this comment to Bran I posted? roll eyes (sarcastic)

So you are ignorant to people bringing up Superman being koed by a gas station (they are never serious) as a rebuttal to someone else lowballing another character?
It's just a way to prevent another member from lowballing. Bran is lowballing. Why don't you comment on his posts? Oh, because Thanos is involved. Makes sense.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Juggs has been shown to be invincible far more times than not. Far more times, it ridiculous. You point out the times he has been hurt (low showings).

I don't recall any blunt force feat by Thanos that matches almost not being able to feel Thor's slams with Mjolnir. Or not feeling the Godblast at all.

Not even remotely true, lol. Like, this is a legit and straight up lie worthy of a warning.

The only times those have happened has been when Juggernaut has his force field, which is not present in a hand to hand fist fight as far as I know.

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Not even remotely true, lol. Like, this is a legit and straight up lie worthy of a warning.

The only times those have happened has been when Juggernaut has his force field, which is not present in a hand to hand fist fight as far as I know.

You must have demetia or something. Post a POLL asking if Juggs been shown to be invincible more than he's been actually damaged.
What are you smoking Rage? You should be warned for even spouting nonsense.

Lastly, some writer's don't even have Juggs with a forcefield as the source of his invulnerability. They don't even believe he has a forcefield. Mostly current writers fall into this category (although some past writers might too).

Other writers, have Juggs with a forcefield that CANT BE TURNED OFF. It is part of his being that is always on.

You shame us today Rage.

One-Punch
Thanos.

Insane Titan
So you didn't read this comment to Bran I posted? roll eyes (sarcastic)

So you are ignorant to people bringing up Superman being koed by a gas station (they are never serious) as a rebuttal to someone else lowballing another character?
It's just a way to prevent another member from lowballing. Bran is lowballing. Why don't you comment on his posts? Oh, because Thanos is involved. Makes sense. why would I care about Superman? The point is I'm a Thanos fan and you lowball him and then complain about others doing it , you're a liar and a hypercrit.

The points about Juggernaut are valid as you're using one showing from him to base your whole half assed argument off

Rage.Of.Olympus
You must have demetia or something. Post a POLL asking if Juggs been shown to be invincible more than he's been actually damaged.
What are you smoking Rage? You should be warned for even spouting nonsense.

I was referring to without his force field. You seem to be referring to with it.

Also, even if you include his force field into the average, the number of instances he has been damaged one way or another almost rival the number of times he has been treated as invulnerable.

Lastly, some writer's don't even have Juggs with a forcefield as the source of his invulnerability. They don't even believe he has a forcefield. Mostly current writers fall into this category (although some past writers might too).

Other writers, have Juggs with a forcefield that CANT BE TURNED OFF. It is part of his being that is always on.

You shame us today Rage.

Post some instance or examples of Juggernaut without his force field demonstrating any sort of invulnerability that would matter in a thread against Thor, much less Thanos.

Juggernaut shrugging off attacks from Cyclops or whatever don't count as invulnerability on this level.

Yes, most current writers have him without a force field. Consequently, in the last decade he isn't written with the invulnerability he use to posses at his peak back in the day.

Also, his force field has been referenced as the source of his invulnerability since day one.

Give me an example of a comic saying that Juggernaut's force field cannot be turned off.

Branlor Swift
lol at asking him for proof
You know how that's going to turn out.

psycho gundam
You must have demetia or something.

What are you smoking Rage?

You should be warned for even spouting nonsense.

You shame us today Rage. http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/random%20shit/mike_zpsdf586e31.png

Insane Titan
lol at asking him for proof
You know how that's going to turn out. I know I've been warned and banned and rightly so for bashing, but h1 constantly trolls without any proof ever yet never gets warned or banned.

Hmm wonder why?

Branlor Swift
I stopped asking that question a long time ago. Now I try my best to blank out any quoted posts

the Darkone
Put him on ignore list, you will feel better in the morning

WhiteWitchKing
Juggernaut ends up in stuck in cement again or thrown into the ocean.

Badabing
This thread...

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/Geico-Gecko-Cringe-Facepalm-Reaction-Gif_zps17c60821.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.