Most powerful Force-Sensitive list (comments please)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
This is based solely on a combination of RAW POWER and the speed of which their power and knowledge increases. Kind of like an IQ test for Force-users. Note: Overreliance on rituals and sith sorcery will not be considered, yet sorcery is not the be-all-end-all.

30. Darth Thanaton
29. Exar Kun
28 Count Dooku
27 Darth Jadus
26 Darth Bane
25 Darth Zannah
24 Satele Shan
23 Marka Ragnos
22 Tulak Hord
21 Revan
20 Kadann
19 Darth Plagueis
18 The Infernal One
17 Kyp Durron
16 Mace Windu
15 Yoda
14 reborn Darth Krayt
13 Starkiller
12 Darth Vader (full potential)
11 Kar Vastor
10 Triclops/Lord Vitiate/Seko-rah
9. Hero of Tython/Cade Skywalker
8.5 Jaina Solo
8 Darth Caedus
7 Kajin Savaros/ Darth Nihilus
6 Reborn Palpatine
5 Luke Skywalker/Ben Skywalker/Leia Organa Solo/Anakin Solo
4 The Son/The Daughter
3 Anakin Skywalker
2 The Father (prime)
1. Abeloth
0. Jek-14 (just joking) smile

Nephthys
Triclops?

Oh yeah, thats a real thing.... sad

Darth Abonis
Originally posted by Nephthys
Triclops?

Oh yeah, thats a real thing.... sad

Triclops was spirited away by his "father" Palpatine as the Sith Lord feared he would become more powerful than him.

Darth Abonis
In retrospect Gethzerion should be on the list.

DarthAnt66
Triclops is not even force sensitive iirc.
Revan should be much higher, his potential is "unlimited."

Syndicate
Worst list I've ever seen. Not joking here.

Nephthys
Tulak Hord should be no 1.

This list also needs more cowbell.

Syndicate
XD

Nephthys
My list:

1. Tulak Hord
2. Cowbell
3-999. Who cares??????

PTforthewin
Starkiller should be above hero of tython but under the skywalker and solo family and the ones

Darth Abonis
The feats of Starkiller have largely been exaggerated by the games. Tulak Hord is good but not great and Triclops IS Force-sensitive.

Darth Abonis
Originally posted by Syndicate
Worst list I've ever seen. Not joking here.

Really. I challenge you to do better.

Syndicate
I can only give you the top 2 in order and the top 3 in no particular order. Your own however is completely and ridiculously stupid.

Darth Abonis
How is it stupid. I put some thought into this. You criticize me without any discernible evidence.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
The feats of Starkiller have largely been exaggerated by the games. Tulak Hord is good but not great and Triclops IS Force-sensitive. his "exaggerated" feats are canon, TFU video game canon is more canon then TFU book canon

Syndicate
No the book canon is always more canon then game mechanics.

PTforthewin
No the book canon is always more canon then game mechanics. the cutscenes are canon, him redirecting a star destroyer is canon, him throwing tie fighters with bare hands is canon, the force repulse is canon

PTforthewin
No the book canon is always more canon then game mechanics. it's also true that he slaughtered entire armies of stormtroopers

Syndicate
Of course to both of those. Except for the star destroyer feat in which in the book he said he was struggling to even shift it which is still an amazing feat. I go with that version otherwise I get mad to think he didn't use that powerful of TK against DV or Sidious.

Nephthys
Starkiller was said to have the potential to become more powerful than Sidious. He is pretty dang powerful.

PTforthewin
Of course to both of those. Except for the star destroyer feat in which in the book he said he was struggling to even shift it which is still an amazing feat. I go with that version otherwise I get mad to think he didn't use that powerful of TK against DV or Sidious. cutscenes are canon

Astor Ebligis
So based on raw power/how quickly they grew in power and knowledge? Darth Bane is #1 no question.

Syndicate
I believe in general Galen has the same potential as Luke.

Syndicate
Originally posted by PTforthewin
cutscenes are canon
It directly goes against what was said in the book which is more canon so no it technically is not.

Astor Ebligis
Where is it stated that the book's a higher level of canon than the game?

Syndicate
Everywhere. Google canon for star wars and you'll see which sources have the highest level of canon. Also it's just common sense.

DarthAnt66
Cutscenes and novels hold the same canon: C-Canon.
However, novels help describe what happens in cutscenes. The game makes it look as if Starkiller moved a Star Destroyer, however he actually just titled it about a inch (I forget the exact statistic) in one direction with extreme pain and effort, and allowed gravity due the rest.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
Starkiller was said to have the potential to become more powerful than Sidious. He is pretty dang powerful.

Pretty sure his potential was just on par with Sidious. At least that's what the DS ending suggests.

"You could have been my successor, my equal...but now."

Syndicate
Or less. He was still powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.