Blade runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
CIS off for everyone. He gets 2 hours to rest and heal inbetween the fights. Adamantium sword.

1 Black Cat (no luck powers)
2 Elektra (no tp, only gets two sais)
3 Daredevil
4 Shatterstar
5 Thing (no thunderclap)
6 Deadpool (swords and guns, cis off)
7 Spider-man (cis off, out to kill)
8 Wolverine (bone claws, before losing his hf and skills)
9 Dracula

Reflassshh
Stops at 2.

carver9
Elektra should be higher up on the list but he might stop at two. If he get past two, he most Def stops at Spiderman.

SamZED
I think Blade will take Electra, I know she's tough but I dont place her as high as most KMCers.

DarkRaiden
He clears.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Electra

Electro's sister?

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Electro's sister? D'oh! I guess she is lol

juggernaut74
The Spider-Man fight will be a good one. If Blade gets creative with his powers he'll be hard to stop.

BlackWind
I don't see him clearing. But can he defeat Thing with his sword?

BTW, did they not once meet and Ben had trouble touching him?

Trackz
I think he clears it, highly dependent on if he has his guns or not

juggernaut74
He's not beating Logan or Drac imo. Granted a watered down version of Blade stalemated Wolverine but Logan is the man.

Trackz
Originally posted by juggernaut74
He's not beating Logan or Drac imo. Granted a watered down version of Blade stalemated Wolverine but Logan is the man. if blade has his guns all you have to do is shoot him in the head. If not it becomes a lot more even. Im also assuming if he would stalemate a character (win 5/10) we allow him to move on.

DarkRaiden
He's not beating Logan or Drac imo. Granted a watered down version of Blade stalemated Wolverine but Logan is the man.

He beats drac all the time. why would this time be different?

And, for whoever said it, blade's sword is adamantium so Thing would be chopped up with ease.

SamZED
I personally think it's 6 maybe 7.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Trackz
if blade has his guns all you have to do is shoot him in the head. If not it becomes a lot more even. Im also assuming if he would stalemate a character (win 5/10) we allow him to move on. Blade could beat Logan but it'd be tough. Granted SHIELD pegged Blade as their man to capture Logan.Originally posted by DarkRaiden
He beats drac all the time. why would this time be different?

And, for whoever said it, blade's sword is adamantium so Thing would be chopped up with ease. He holds his own sometimes and maybe has one win over Drac but he don't win all the time.

YFZ 350
With Blades newfound powers he may get to Drac.

Supermutant
What new powers do Blade have?

YFZ 350
He turned into a bat. If he can mesmerize and do the mist thing he's on another level.

Supermutant
If he can do all that he clears this gauntlet twice.

SamZED
Let's keep it current versions for the sake of the gauntlet. We haven't seen Blade do mesmerization and the mist thing yet.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Supermutant
If he can do all that he clears this gauntlet twice. Pretty much.

Trackz
Blade has standard gear though right?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Trackz
Blade has standard gear though right? His standard gear seems to be some off the wall sh!t. Like that magical paper sword he pulled out on the fly or thase bolas made out of skulls.

Trackz
His standard gear seems to be some off the wall sh!t. Like that magical paper sword he pulled out on the fly or thase bolas made out of skulls. I guess standard would be stuff we've seen more than once

Trackz
after uncanny avengers confirmed he can turn into a bat, i'm saying he clears it.

spiderman is the most difficult part, but it becomes manageable now that blade can fly.

juggernaut74
I don't see him getting past Logan. Anybody have the scans of the small encounter between Blade and Wolverine during the Curse of the Mutants where Logan tells Blade that if he takes one step towards Jubilee that there will be hell to pay, low and behold Blade turns around and walks towards her? That showed Blade isn't afraid of Logan.

Trackz
I don't see him getting past Logan. Anybody have the scans of the small encounter between Blade and Wolverine during the Curse of the Mutants where Logan tells Blade that if he takes one step towards Jubilee that there will be hell to pay, low and behold Blade turns around and walks towards her? That showed Blade isn't afraid of Logan.

Logan isn't the hardest on this list...shoot him in the head that's game.we know that it canon that his fighting style is to try and taking hits and overwhelm his opponent. since they're speed is about even, the fight shouldn't go that long at all.

BlackWind

Didn't that story all have Blade go down to a single optic blast from Scott?

I would not take it so strongly because Blade has been hit near harder than that.

pym-ftw
Has he? Scotts highs are pretty crazy.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by BlackWind
Didn't that story all have Blade go down to a single optic blast from Scott?

I would not take it so strongly because Blade has been hit near harder than that. He got shot in the back.......

Trackz
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Has he? Scotts highs are pretty crazy. he shook off a blast that knocked captain britain out of the country. Getting taken out by cyclops was a low showing.

YFZ 350
That wasn't real.

pym-ftw
The blast wasn't real?

Does anyone have scans of what Trackz is referencing.

Trackz
Originally posted by YFZ 350
That wasn't real. It was a simulation of what Dracula's perfect plan would be and no one was written out of character. If anything character's abilities were underestimated as he believed he'd be able to control Spitefire more easily than he did. Not to mention we've seen Blade survive nuclear facilities exploding and such. Cyclops blasting him in the back is definitely a low showing.

juggernaut74
I don't think aybody will take the feat seriously, I won't. And I have to disagree on getting kayoed by Cyke, Blade was blindsided.

meep-meep
6 maybe 7 definitely.

Trackz
I don't think aybody will take the feat seriously, I won't. And I have to disagree on getting kayoed by Cyke, Blade was blindsided. no reason not to. Dracula knows blade as well as anyone else, and if anything he underestimates him and he knew the blast wouldnt take him out. Coupled with the fact we've seen blade blasted by a slew of demons and sorcerers means that the cyke shot is a low showing.

Trackz
Originally posted by meep-meep
6 maybe 7 definitely. blade has beaten spiderman out to kill before.

YFZ 350
He did?

juggernaut74
Kinda, but Spidey was a vampire so I guess we can assume he was out for the kill. We can also assume his stats were amped as well.

Trackz
Originally posted by YFZ 350
He did? like juggernaut said. spiderman had been turned, and while it initially appeared he was mindless, he later recounted all the events that happened and explained his reasoning meaning he was in full control. moreover, there are more cases of characters being in full control after becoming a vampire than not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.