Smallville Superman Vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SMS_zps76a9efc0.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BRB_zps7b1b46d6.jpg

Golgo13
bump!

God Cloth Seiya
Superman

pym-ftw
I watched the Show but never read the comics, so any noteworthy feats?

Epicurus
Bill wins.

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I watched the Show but never read the comics, so any noteworthy feats?

Hes strong enough to move planets with ease.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Golgo13
Hes strong enough to move planets with ease. He's a PC based character?

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
He's a PC based character?

He moved one planet or was it a moon...can't remember but that isn't enough to pull a win against Bill. What's his fights like? Who has he beaten? What else has he done besides pushing a planet or moon? Bill fts poops on that. If we are going to assume that he is equal to PC characters because of one showing, what would that make someone like current Hyperion?

abhilegend
He threw away a planet the size of saturn out of the solar system.

Magnon
Since Smallville Clark only became Superman in the last episode (he was known just as "The Blur" before that), I'm assuming this refers to his power levels at the end of the show.

Therefore, Smallville Superman wins.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
He threw away a planet the size of saturn out of the solar system.

Scans.

carver9
Originally posted by Magnon
Since Smallville Clark only became Superman in the last episode (he was known just as "The Blur" before that), I'm assuming this refers to his power levels at the end of the show.

Therefore, Smallville Superman wins.

Huh?

Golgo13
That was on the show.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Scans.
Here is the size of the planet.

http://i.imgur.com/kwEfFbB.jpg

You could see him throwing the planet away here.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNFKXl5JIK4‎

Digi
Smallville Clark's planet-chucking feat was He-Man level stupid, but it happened, so w/e. He did little else of note in the show's duration. But the show was less about power level than it was a coming of age story. Trying to dissect it too intensely is folly.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Digi
Smallville Clark's planet-chucking feat was He-Man level stupid, but it happened, so w/e. He did little else of note in the show's duration. But the show was less about power level than it was a coming of age story. Trying to dissect it too intensely is folly.
Feats are feats and it was a major plot point in the smallville comics.

Digi
Feats are feats and it was a major plot point in the smallville comics.

Never said otherwise. I called it stupid. It was. I was a surprisingly big fan of Smallville, but that whole development was handled incredibly poorly from a storytelling standpoint.

abhilegend
Never said otherwise. I called it stupid. It was. I was a surprisingly big fan of Smallville, but that whole development was handled incredibly poorly from a storytelling standpoint.
No arguments from me on that point. The last season was totally crap. The only episode worth watching was Homecoming and that's it. Season 9 was so much better.

carver9
Here is the size of the planet.

http://i.imgur.com/kwEfFbB.jpg

You could see him throwing the planet away here.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNFKXl5JIK4‎

I cant see the vid. What did you type in to pull it up on you tube?

Digi
Here ya go:

TNFKXl5JIK4

abhilegend
You just exploded the video digi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Digi
You just exploded the video digi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. So? He was having trouble seeing it. I thought that might help.

Branlor Swift
Here ya go:

TNFKXl5JIK4 I forgot how dumb the scale was there. For something Saturn sized it shouldn't look like it's the size of a city in the sky. Reminds me of when Surfer threw a sun at Deadpool

Still, it's the one true Superman actor who did it, so all is well. Isn't that right Pr?

abhilegend
Yes. So? He was having trouble seeing it. I thought that might help.
Its an inside joke on the expense of carver.

Digi
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I forgot how dumb the scale was there. For something Saturn sized it shouldn't look like it's the size of a city in the sky. Reminds me of when Surfer threw a sun at Deadpool

Still, it's the one true Superman actor who did it, so all is well. Isn't that right Pr?

I know that's a not-so-subtle jab at Pr, but I honestly thought Smallville handled the character well. It was at times agonizingly melodramatic, but Clark's character arc was one in which he really learned what it means to be the hero he eventually became.

Branlor Swift
I liked him as Clark as well. It was just the teen drama soap opera setting that held him back.

Some people hate him though with a passion. Don't see it personally

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.