I challenge you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
The concept of this is quite simple. I will pick 3 Heralds or below characters...your goal is to come up with 3 Heralds to beat my team, BUT, this isn't all about me. This starts off with my 3 heralds but you can pick anyone's post after this. Example...let say if Bada challenged me with his 3 Heralds (and of course I would win), then someone can come up with 3 Heralds or below characters to challenge either Bada or myself but you have to explain why your character beat whomever you're challenging.

I'm starting this off.

My first 3 characters are...

Thor
Surfer
Black Adam (DCU)

DarkSaint85
Is BFR on?

The S symbol
All Star Superman
Cyborg Superman
Majestic with his swords

maxivitopowe
Vulcan
Dr Strange (classic)
Quasar

DarkSaint85
Hulk
Gladiator
Wolverine

/end thread.

Bentley
Kang.
Doom.

It doesn't take anyone else ahah

Let's say WWH as the third so he makes some coffee for the big guys.

God Cloth Seiya
Superman
WW hulk
Surfer

/thread

Digi
The OP is wonderfully confusing. I'm entirely sure I have no idea how the game works.

Carver's not going to accept WWH as herald.

My choices would be a GL capable of replicating rings for others, Optimus Prime, and Reed Richards. Those two + rings... awecreepjam ...I'd have abstract level tech creations and a character whose willpower and intelligence would make him at least as good as any GL that's ever existed.

Warlord
Captain Maerica with pariot force
Superman with the world being at stake
Wolverine for a fastball special (always relevant)

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Is BFR on?

No bfring. Cheap way to win a fight.

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
No bfring. Cheap way to win a fight.

Time manipulation or reality warping allowed?

Punching, mind-rape and energy attacks are cheap too, let's ban them too shifty

carver9
Originally posted by The S symbol
All Star Superman
Cyborg Superman
Majestic with his swords

@Digi.

Here is an example. I'm pretty sure this was directed at my post. So I'm going to challenge him with a group of my Heralds.

Genis
Sentry
Surfer

The reason I think my team will win is due to them being as physically formidable then his team and they also have a versatility advantage as well.

I called this guy out. So someone can either beat my team or they can choose someone else in this thread to challenge with a more powerful group. That's why I said "it's not all about me". I'm challenging him because he challenged me. I am going after Dark next. But let's say if dark wants to challenge someone else with a more powerful team, he can do that and the other person can either decide to beat his team or move on to another person. Ongoing process. Stop making this difficult.

mad

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
Time manipulation or reality warping allowed?

Punching, mind-rape and energy attacks are cheap too, let's ban them too shifty

L...no, just bfring.

DarkSaint85
I can't, and no one can beat my team; it's too hardcore to the max.

The S symbol
@Digi.

Here is an example. I'm pretty sure this was directed at my post. So I'm going to challenge him with a group of my Heralds.

Genis
Sentry
Surfer

The reason I think my team will win is due to them being as physically formidable then his team and they also have a versatility advantage as well.

I called this guy out. So someone can either beat my team or they can choose someone else in this thread to challenge with a more powerful group. That's why I said "it's not all about me". I'm challenging him because he challenged me. I am going after Dark next. But let's say if dark wants to challenge someone else with a more powerful team, he can do that and the other person can either decide to beat his team or move on to another person. Ongoing process. Stop making this difficult.

mad

Your group is not more powerful.
specially not when majestic has his swords.
and Lol at versatility = win. versatility wont help here when all star and cyborg will bush their face in, while majestic takes their heads off.

carver9
I can't, and no one can beat my team; it's too hardcore to the max.

laughing out loud i see what you did there.

carver9
Your group is not more powerful.
specially not when majestic has his swords.
and Lol at versatility = win. versatility wont help here when all star and cyborg will bush their face in, while majestic takes their heads off.

Do you honestly think my team will sit there and let Maj do that? Sentry is nigh unkillable and Surfer, he has ways of avoiding being sliced up.

Digi
Stop making this difficult.

Or explain things better the first time.

Anyway, Optimus Prime manifests a green hard-light boombox that plays "The Touch" on a quantum multiversal level. Every other team in this thread dissolves into nothingness from the awesomeness.

The S symbol
Do you honestly think my team will sit there and let Maj do that? Sentry is nigh unkillable and Surfer, he has ways of avoiding being sliced up.

if you are using the ultimate form of sentry, the void, then he isnt a high herald. he is a trans. so let me get it right. you tell us to use heralds while you use trans when you cant top our teams? laughing

pym-ftw
I'll take

Hank Pym, Tempus, & Blue Marvel.

God Cloth Seiya
Black Lantern Zoom
A blood lusted Superman
Flash (very pissed of version of Wally)

carver9
if you are using the ultimate form of sentry, the void, then he isnt a high herald. he is a trans. so let me get it right. you tell us to use heralds while you use trans when you cant top our teams? laughing

Lol...Average Sentry had an unbeatable regeneration ability. Remember, he got his face shot off and was ok afterwards. This doesn't include his other insane fts of healing outside of his Void persona.

carver9
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I'll take

Hank Pym, Tempus, & Blue Marvel.

Who are you challenging? My team or someone else team?

Digi
Quit splitting hairs with Sentry. Void is Sentry, and is pretty clearly beyond herald.

Majestic's swords are a bit of a cheap win. I'm not sure we should be counting them as standard equipment...usually OPs have to stipulate that he has them.

Otherwise, yes, Maj. with swords is an excellent pick. Not Omniversal-Rock-God-Optimus-Prime excellent, but still excellent.

Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Black Lantern Zoom
A blood lusted Superman
Flash (very pissed of version of Wally)

A lone mystic with auto-shield to prevent speedblitz poses trouble for this team, let alone with two others to aid him.

Also, Zoom as HH is somewhat debatable, especially in his BL incarnation.

pym-ftw
Who are you challenging? My team or someone else team? DS's team mostly because he's got a cool team.

Badabing
Example...let say if Bada challenged me with his 3 Heralds (and of course I would win) You run your mouth recklessly! sneer

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
You run your mouth recklessly! sneer

laughing out loud

The S symbol
Lol...Average Sentry had an unbeatable regeneration ability. Remember, he got his face shot off and was ok afterwards. This doesn't include his other insane fts of healing outside of his Void persona.

he can easily be knocked out and taken out. my team stomps.

carver9
he can easily be knocked out and taken out. my team stomps.

Sentrys fights are better than the most of the people on your team.

The S symbol
Sentrys fights are better than the most of the people on your team.

only when he went void and basically became a trans. you cant use a trans. if you are using mind blocked bob then he gets destroyed and easily by anyone on my team.

carver9
only when he went void and basically became a trans. you cant use a trans. if you are using mind blocked bob then he gets destroyed and easily by anyone on my team.

His fight against the Collector he wasn't amped.

His fight against Terrax he wasn't amped.

He wasn't amped against Genis.

World War Hulk.

Absorbingman.

The Void

Doom

When he tanked a punch from Thing

And the list goes on.

DarkSaint85
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/kabuto/tourney/9_zps40346bfd.jpg

bluewaterrider
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/kabuto/tourney/9_zps40346bfd.jpg

I saw a scan in the Ownage Thread the other day that featured what LOOKED like the same Juggernaut-styled man telling wrecker "It's too late".

IS it the same guy?

Where is this from?

Thank you for your time.

pym-ftw
His name is Bulldozer

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by pym-ftw

His name is Bulldozer

confused !

His look has changed a LOT since the Secret Wars days ...

So that's the original Wrecking Crew, and Googling "Sentry", "Harrow", and "Wrecking Crew" gets me the following as a hit and the source of Dark's scan ...

http://www.spiderfan.org/comics/reviews/new_avengers/056.html

I'm a little confused, though. Last time I read of Thunderball Franklin, he and the Wrecker had a serious split, owing to Franklin trying to kill him.

I presume they reconciled?

How? Why?

maxivitopowe
I'm starting this off.

Thor
Surfer
Black Adam (DCU)

Vs

Strange
Blue Marvel
Vulcan

Odekahn
Parasite
Multiple Man
Zoom

GG imo.

Sin I AM
Absorbing man Ultron photon

We merge and become a god

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
I saw a scan in the Ownage Thread the other day that featured what LOOKED like the same Juggernaut-styled man telling wrecker "It's too late".

IS it the same guy?

Where is this from?

Thank you for your time.

Found my answer. Googling the Cliffhangerlogue clifflogue phrase of the image ie "Lunacy in Latveria" was the key:

http://i58.tinypic.com/r73gc2.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/2cfsx2.jpg

http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=462661

So BillDozerJuggernaut above was apparently only Cain Marko Juggernaut after all, just for some reason dressed like The Wrecker or Bulldozer underneath his standard, classic oversized helmet.

Hulk looks like some sharklike 1950s streetgang mafia thug as he rips off said helmet. ManMountainMarko in greenbodypaint or somesuch ...

bluewaterrider
Hulk
Gladiator
Wolverine

/end thread.

On the contrary:

Absorbing Man
Classic Juggernaut
Murmasa Blade.

Absorbing Man absorbs the properties of Cain and the Muramasa Blade and knocks Wolverine unconscious with a single blow.

Absorbing Man then pounds on the Hulk and Gladiator in tandem with Cain (Juggernaut) himself.

Muramasa team wins, 'cause the Hulk team cannot maintain the healing factor that gives them staying power in a fight such as this.

(Dark's team is pretty cool, though, I'll be the second to admit ... )

Odekahn
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Absorbing man Ultron photon

We merge and become a god

Ultron is above herald.

carver9
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
I'm starting this off.

Thor
Surfer
Black Adam (DCU)

Vs

Strange
Blue Marvel
Vulcan

I challenge your first 3 with (people are still forgetting the concept of this thread).

Hulk
Orion
Superman

That's a potentially 50/50 win. I just think anyone on my team can pull a majority against Adam which would give my team a small majority.

carver9
On the contrary:

Absorbing Man
Classic Juggernaut
Murmasa Blade.

Absorbing Man absorbs the properties of Cain and the Muramasa Blade and knocks Wolverine unconscious with a single blow.

Absorbing Man then pounds on the Hulk and Gladiator in tandem with Cain (Juggernaut) himself.

Muramasa team wins, 'cause the Hulk team cannot maintain the healing factor that gives them staying power in a fight such as this.

(Dark's team is pretty cool, though, I'll be the second to admit ... )

Woooooowwww....Someone caught on. Good job blue thumb up

carver9
Found my answer. Googling the Cliffhangerlogue clifflogue phrase of the image ie "Lunacy in Latveria" was the key:

http://i58.tinypic.com/r73gc2.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/2cfsx2.jpg

http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=462661

So BillDozerJuggernaut above was apparently only Cain Marko Juggernaut after all, just for some reason dressed like The Wrecker or Bulldozer underneath his standard, classic oversized helmet.

Hulk looks like some sharklike 1950s streetgang mafia thug as he rips off said helmet. ManMountainMarko in greenbodypaint or somesuch ...

He wore that helmet underneath as an extra layer of protection from mental attacks. Even though I would love that scene to be legit for Hulk, wasn't Juggernaut not fully powered during that time since he was sharing his power with Black Tom?

Bentley
Woooooowwww....Someone caught on. Good job blue thumb up

On the contrary, he missed the point entirely.

When Carver tries something original to try to infuse life into the Vs forums we should all make half_ssed lame comments in the thread and troll it like there is no tomorrow. This is what we are supposed to do!

Aakla
Dr. Doom
Juggernaut
Deadpool

carver9
Originally posted by Aakla
Dr. Doom
Juggernaut
Deadpool

Who are you challenging?

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
On the contrary, he missed the point entirely.

When Carver tries something original to try to infuse life into the Vs forums we should all make half_ssed lame comments in the thread and troll it like there is no tomorrow. This is what we are supposed to do!

Lol. Just cold.

God Cloth Seiya
Black Lantern Zoom
WW hulk
Silver surfer

Challenging everyone

abhilegend
Waverider
Superman
Hal Jordan.

Rider freezes everyone in time and then Kal/Hal beat the shit out of everybody.

thumb up

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by abhilegend
Waverider
Superman
Hal Jordan.

Rider freezes everyone in time and then Kal/Hal beat the shit out of everybody.

thumb up

Black Lantern speed blitzes wave rider. WW hulk and Silver surfer then kill your other members.

carver9
Black Lantern speed blitzes wave rider. WW hulk and Silver surfer then kill your other members.

thumb up

abhilegend
You can't blitz Rider. He has casually traveled with Flash going at his top speed without any time manipulation. He is also a simple energy being, so good luck with that. At least go to his respect thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t571302.html

laughing out loud

God Cloth Seiya
You can't blitz Rider. He has casually traveled with Flash going at his top speed without any time manipulation. He is also a simple energy being, so good luck with that. At least go to his respect thread.

You have my permission to cry now.

abhilegend
You have my permission to cry now.
facepalm

How old are you kid?

God Cloth Seiya

Your crying aren't you.

abhilegend

Your crying aren't you.
You are too young for these type of adult talks. Reported to your parents.

thumb up

God Cloth Seiya
You are too young for these type of adult talks. Reported to your parents.

thumb up

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130329210054/erashinobionline/images/1/1a/U_mad_bro_by_zombieatnight-d3ahn40.jpg

abhilegend
Yeah, right. I'm liek totally mad here.

God Cloth Seiya
Confession accepted.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

That's as amateurish as it could be,

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.