Official SWTOR guild thread (Server: Ebon Hawk)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Renegade
Okay, so I think it's fair to say we may need a separate thread for the guild. Today or early tomorrow, I will be creating a guild on Ebon Hawk (Imperial side) while Astor Ebligis has agreed to use his guild on the Republic side as KMC's "official" guild for our Jedi/Smuggler/Trooper KMCers.

If you wish to contact me in-game and have questions about the guild, here are my Imperial side toons:

- Dremoth
- Nementhus
- Jssar

I am not sure if Astor Ebligis wants his toon info posted here so, if you have questions regarding the Republic side, I'd suggest hollering him out here or PMing him. You can (obviously) also contact me via private messaging.

Let's unify!

Stealth Moose
First!

ares834
Nice. After reading some spoilers for upcoming expansions I've been looking to get back into this game.

I'm up for rolling a Sith Juggernaut. Might as well create it on the Ebon Hawk server.

Stealth Moose
Awsum.

Astor Ebligis
Sweet, it's all coming together!

Likewise if you need to contact me in-game you can find me on any of the following characters:

Republic:

Apolloghue
Allixiaghe
Elridis
Skeyhe
Terraghe
Igon

Empire:

Apolloniaghe
Elavin
Astore
Xiraben

Guild goes by the name <Infinitium>, and if you search that in the who menu, it should bring up a list of online guild members, and any of those can issue you an invite into the guild.

BlackZero30x
When I get backk into it I may make a new character and join up.

-Pr-
My characters on Ebon Hawk:

Kal'un - (Jedi Guardian, level 12, already in Astor's guild)
Kin-olen - (Sith Juggernaut, level 10)
Myn'an - (Sith Inquisitor, level 1; will be Sorcerer when I reach fleet)

The Renegade
Just have to drop my little brother off at school and then I'll be making the Imperial guild when I get back. I'll let everyone know when it's live.

Stealth Moose
Very cool. Gonna be busy with a relative coming to town Thursday, so I may need to prep the next two days. If I magically acquire time, I will log on, sub, and join.

The Renegade
It's all good. Hopefully, this means you'll go nuts on the weekend and be on like crazy.

See you then, noobcakes.

-Pr-
Finally got my SI off of Korriban. God I hate that last mission when you get Khem. Using the chasm is fun though.

Stealth Moose
Chazm for da win.

And noobcakes lol. I was a beta tester.

The Renegade
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Chazm for da win.

And noobcakes lol. I was a beta tester.

You're a noob at heart, which is what's important.

I did too, expect I left for like a few years.

The Renegade
ANNOUNCEMENT: The Ebon Hawk Imperial guild is officially open!

It is called "ANTEDILUVIAN." Sick name. Ooh yeah.

After a millennium of ass-kissing, I finally got it, with the help of two random strangers and -Pr-.

Stealth Moose
Let the hazings commence.

http://i.imgur.com/1PHkim4.gif

Bardock42
I don't like paying money for games, it makes it feel to me like the developers do it for the wrong reasons. Why not create art without greed?

-Pr-
laughing out loud

Nephthys
So how do I go about joining these guilds?

-Pr-
Just find someone in-game that is in the guild and can invite you.

If you add me ("Myn'an" on Imperial Side and "Kal'un" on Republic side), then I can invite you if you pm me in game while I'm on.

Nephthys
Ok cool.

Astor Ebligis
lol at the Imp guild's MotD. laughing out loud

-Pr-
laughing out loud I saw that.

Does anyone know what the minimum rank is needed for people to invite others in to the guild?

Might need to promote a few people over the next while to make sure we can invite anyone that needs it.

I've volunteered to front half of the credits (300k of the 600k) needed for the guild bank. Hopefully we can get a couple more people together and we can get something sorted.

Nephthys
Apparantly I can't even access the guild bank without paying.

Fawking f2p restrictions.

-Pr-
really? I thought the only people who had to be subs were the people setting up the guild in the first place.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Nephthys

Fawking f2p restrictions.

The credit cap is a particular problem after awhile. You can't buy certain things on the Market unless you have someone else with a higher cap do it for you, because $$$$ + EA = dicks.

The Renegade
Originally posted by Nephthys

Fawking f2p restrictions. SUBSCRIBE, NOOB.

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing out loud I saw that.

Does anyone know what the minimum rank is needed for people to invite others in to the guild?

Might need to promote a few people over the next while to make sure we can invite anyone that needs it.

I've volunteered to front half of the credits (300k of the 600k) needed for the guild bank. Hopefully we can get a couple more people together and we can get something sorted.

I'd be happy to cover the rest btw.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The Renegade
SUBSCRIBE, NOOB.

I have -500 pounds atm.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Astor Ebligis
I'd be happy to cover the rest btw.

Cool. Just need the boss man on to either set up the tab, or give one of us access so we can buy tabs.

==

Also, I'm online right now, so if anyone needs a guild invite, i'm available.

The Renegade
Contact me here through PM, if you would like me to hop on and do that.

Also, Astor, I added all of your Pubby toons. Let me know when you're on so you can invite me to the guild!

Also, I'll promote your Imp toon to GM.

NOTE: I made a mistake. There can only be one GM and I switched you to it on the Imp Guild, Astor. I'll make you the highest rank next to GM in my build but please be sure to switch me back when you're on next. I wish you could have two, though. Lame, but not a big deal.

Astor Ebligis
Haha np, just switched you back. After making a few adjustments first of course... mwuhahhaha! shifty

good ones I promise lol

The Renegade
Oh, that's totally fine. I was planning on making you a GM anyway (if it had accepted two of us). What alterations did you make?

-Pr-
lol we didn't do too much damage. Promise.

You might have to alter a few permissions, but besides that we should be good to go for the most part.

The Renegade
No need to promise me anything. We're in this guild together. I'm not saying I won't be a leader but I want everyone to feel like they have as much say and leverage as I do, in this guild.

Astor Ebligis
I was kind of hoping it'd be a surprise lol, that's why I was being kind of cryptic. I can tell you now if you want though. Should also be on for about an hour if you want me to bring you into the guild btw.

The Renegade
Alright. And no, I suppose I'll leave it a surprise. Haha.

-Pr-
laughing out loud

This should be good.

The Renegade
Our guild bank is now the federal reserve. Sweet! Now we'll be labeled the great evil that is sustaining the regime that is corporate America!

Since we are Imperial, I take no issue with this.

-Pr-
Our guild bank is now the federal reserve. Sweet! Now we'll be labeled the great evil that is sustaining the regime that is corporate America!

Since we are Imperial, I take no issue with this.

laughing out loud

I took the liberty of making "member notes" beside each of my character's names in the guild window so that people would be able to identify me as, well, me. I just hope you guys can see em.

The Renegade
Yeah, I followed suit and did that with Astor and myself.

-Pr-
ah nice. because earlier, astor sent me a message, and I was all "who are you?".

ive been working on crafting quite a bit, so i'll probably make some spare orange gear and toss it in to the bank tabs once I have access and can view said tabs lol. nothing spectacular or anything, but if someone needs say, orange bracers or something, i'd like them to have that option.

The Renegade
Nice. Great guild mentality! Already willing to give. I'm glad you're on board. I've had some fairly horrendous guild members on MMORPG games in the past so I'm not used to someone joining and just being like, "Yeah, let's do this."

-Pr-
laughing out loud

Honestly, it's no biggie. I'm going to get to 400 as soon as I can in Cybertech, Artifice, Synthweaving and Biochem, so I'm hoping I'll be able to throw in bits and pieces for people if they need them. Or if they need something in particular, I can grab the materials from the guild bank to make them for them.

For me, the big thing about being in a guild is the group stuff. Too many times I've been stuck with nobody to do a Heroic mission with, and it annoys me. I'm mostly over-levelled anyway, seeing as I do the side-quests on each planet, so it's more that I really want the loot from a Heroic 2 or 4 rather than xp.

Ideally, I'd enjoy levelling with people, but it's a question of how often I can be on and for how long at a time.

-Pr-
Do any of you guys craft the level 50 crystals?

I'm looking for one of these:

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/4690/advanced-red-indestructible-crystal

I'll provide the mats, and/or if you want something else, we can work out a trade of sorts.

The Renegade
I just want a purple blade. It costs like 50k. I've gotta play more.

Lek Kuen
laughing out loud

Honestly, it's no biggie. I'm going to get to 400 as soon as I can in Cybertech, Artifice, Synthweaving and Biochem, so I'm hoping I'll be able to throw in bits and pieces for people if they need them. Or if they need something in particular, I can grab the materials from the guild bank to make them for them.

For me, the big thing about being in a guild is the group stuff. Too many times I've been stuck with nobody to do a Heroic mission with, and it annoys me. I'm mostly over-levelled anyway, seeing as I do the side-quests on each planet, so it's more that I really want the loot from a Heroic 2 or 4 rather than xp.

Ideally, I'd enjoy levelling with people, but it's a question of how often I can be on and for how long at a time.

Question, can you level down to play in peoples missions like in guild wars? OR does a higher level character always just steam roll everything?

Astor Ebligis
Pretty sure you can't but I may be wrong. Only time I've come across that so far is in the Kuat Drives TFP (unlocked in group finder at level 15), but I think that might be the only time it happens.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Question, can you level down to play in peoples missions like in guild wars? OR does a higher level character always just steam roll everything?

You can't level down, no.

With group content though, there is a higher bracket. So say, if it's a level 21 "Heroic" mission that requires 2-4 people, you could still be level 25-26 and do it, still find it challenging, and still get xp, purely because that shit is almost never solo-able.

This is where alts come in, really. This is my roster:

http://i.imgur.com/0TSYBUt.jpg http://i.imgur.com/VL9U3DH.jpg

As you can see, I have characters of varying levels, and will be levelling them up depending on how I feel. So if you're say, on Nar Shaddaa, which has a level range of 20-24, and you want help, all i'd do is log out of my level 30something Jedi Shadow, and log back in as someone else that's closer to you in level. So it IS doable.

Lek Kuen
Was looking at the offline members screen. Is it just 4 players in the guild?

-Pr-
In the Imperial one, yes atm. We just started, so it's going to take some time to build up.

If you make a Republic character, make sure to join Astor's guild "Infinitium", which has a few more people on that side.

Once we get a guild(s) site/forum up and running, hopefully communication and interaction will be much easier.

Lek Kuen
Oh yeah, forgot two guilds. Made a republic character just now. Shiyal

The Renegade
Nice! Join one (or both) of our awesome guilds, homie!

Lek Kuen
I'm in the Imperial guild already. Just send me an invite if you see me on Shiyal for the republic one

-Pr-
Renegade, I promoted Lek (character name Lashi) today to officer so he could invite my character for me. I hope that's all right, especially since my guy is a level 54 Sith Juggernaut with 450 Cybertech.

Yeah, I took the plunge. I consolidated all of my mats, credits and items on to three characters, and ported them over. Cost me, but it'll be worth it in the end I think.

Lek Kuen
I'll be on republic character for a bit today, so if anyone can send me an invite now would be the time

Astor Ebligis
I should be on for a bit today so if I see you I'll send out an invite. Though in case I don't catch you, I've made it so that anyone in the guild can issue out an invite, so if you type in Infinitium into the "Who" menu, it'll bring up a list of any online members, and any of them can invite you into the guild.

COG Veteran
I will try to hit y'all up for the guild when I get around to using my sith character. Tho I can't say when I want to divert time to him tho.

-Pr-
You love GSF too much stick out tongue

So I hit 55 today (yay) on my Sith Warrior, and now I'm wondering what I'm going to do with all of these comms I'm picking up. I may get the droid stuff, as I'm cybertech, but it bugs me that so much of the stuff is BOP, not bind to legacy.

Sure, I'll be chasing some of that sweet, sweet armor, but bar that...

COG Veteran
Yeah but the queue times are pissing me off. It's like 30+ minutes right now before a match pops up. I hope it livens up during the summer. Then again I play at like 9 am after I get off work so that might be a factor.

-Pr-
Ouch. I had an awful time trying to find Heroics on Belsavis today. It'll probably liven up in 3-4 hours, as those seems to be the busy times.

Stealth Moose
You love GSF too much stick out tongue

So I hit 55 today (yay) on my Sith Warrior, and now I'm wondering what I'm going to do with all of these comms I'm picking up. I may get the droid stuff, as I'm cybertech, but it bugs me that so much of the stuff is BOP, not bind to legacy.

Sure, I'll be chasing some of that sweet, sweet armor, but bar that...

Some of the stuff is available for all characters on the Cartel history page if you have unlocked/bought it.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by COG Veteran
Yeah but the queue times are pissing me off. It's like 30+ minutes right now before a match pops up. I hope it livens up during the summer. Then again I play at like 9 am after I get off work so that might be a factor. A lot of mmo players are teens or adults in college, so i imagine it will get busier at all times once summer fully hits.

COG Veteran
I'm in between college semesters at the moment but yeah, I'm hoping the summer picks up.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Some of the stuff is available for all characters on the Cartel history page if you have unlocked/bought it.

Wait, really? Some of that stuff goes in to collections? Shit, I gotta check that.

-Pr-
**** that second cave boss on Oricon. **** him in the face with a twelve gauge. ****ing ****, **** ****.

-Pr-
You guys still playing? ATM I just hit 42 on my Jedi Shadow and am about to start Belsavis, but once I hit 50 and finish my story i'll be levelling an Imperial, though I haven't decided between my Sorc or my Sniper.

COG Veteran
Yeah, I'm still going strong but I don't leave the pvp terminal on the Republic fleet. I've just been group queueing with some of the aces.

Lek Kuen
I'm still slowly leveling, will have more time next week since I'm on vacation.

Astor Ebligis
I'm actually not going to be able to play for the next few weeks from Tuesday onwards. My laptop literally cannot handle it until I get it repaired and I've only been able to play it recently because I've been back home and had access to my desktop.

I should be back on pretty regularly when I come back though.

-Pr-
Sorry to hear that man, hope you get it sorted without incident. Once you get back we can really start working on getting the guild site up and the like.

Originally posted by COG Veteran
Yeah, I'm still going strong but I don't leave the pvp terminal on the Republic fleet. I've just been group queueing with some of the aces.

Originally posted by Lek Kuen
I'm still slowly leveling, will have more time next week since I'm on vacation.

Okay cool. See you in there.

COG Veteran
I should also mention that y'all might not see much of me on TOR since my day starts at 4 am and I'm done gaming around noon after work.

-Pr-
You start work at 4am, or you start gaming at 4am?

COG Veteran
I get up at 4 am, work at 5. Done at 9am. So when I get around to TOR, I'm usually done around noon.

Astor Ebligis
PR, Renegade, you want to maybe have that initial guild meeting here?

Doesn't have to be a big deal or anything, just to get a few things moving, sort out early priorities, share ideas for the guild, stuff like that.

Also PR, I'm guessing my Co-GMs didn't get back to you?

-Pr-
A'ar'on let me know that he'd gotten the message and that he was going to take a gander at KMC. I haven't been on as much lately as I would like due to internet issues, but i'm hoping to get back on asap.

I'm up for it here, sure.

Astor Ebligis
Yeah I think it'd be a good idea as it still might be quite a while before I'm in a position to play again, as my final exam's on Friday but I might be staying at Uni all the way until the 22nd.

As long as Renegade's on board we can get started. Won't be quite as epic as doing it on our guild flagship though lol.

The Renegade
I may hand my position as the primary guildmaster of Antediluvian to Paul, if he's willing to take it. I won't be as active in the near future, especially due to various projects and attention to other things.

I feel like I might be in a poor position to be the leader of one of our guilds right now, honestly.

I'll still be active but not what is required of a position such as GM.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Astor Ebligis
Yeah I think it'd be a good idea as it still might be quite a while before I'm in a position to play again, as my final exam's on Friday but I might be staying at Uni all the way until the 22nd.

As long as Renegade's on board we can get started. Won't be quite as epic as doing it on our guild flagship though lol.

No problem.

laughing out loud aye, that would be sweet.

I may hand my position as the primary guildmaster of Antediluvian to Paul, if he's willing to take it. I won't be as active in the near future, especially due to various projects and attention to other things.

I feel like I might be in a poor position to be the leader of one of our guilds right now, honestly.

Np, I can step in for the time being if you want.

Astor Ebligis

Ah that's too bad, though hopefully you might change your mind, as I think I might have come up with a pretty decentralised power structure so that running the guild doesn't become too time consuming. I myself would probably only be able to commit about an hour and a half every week or so to actually running the guild itself, and the idea is to spread the workload through the entire structure of the guild. I'll go into more detail in my next post, but hopefully you'll be able to stay on as at least a Co-GM or something but either way totally understandable.

Astor Ebligis
lol didn't think the post was going to be this big. Anyways I was thinking to begin with we could just all share our general ideas for the guild and what our early moves should be.

I think for now our priorities should be:

1. As always, recruiting members, and meaningful recruitments and quality members as much as possible.

2. Keeping existing members' interest; for one I think it's important that we start organising some guild events regularly right away (even if it's as simple as something like a planned FP group to begin with), and think of ways of getting our members more chatty/more activity for the guild log.

3. Getting the guild website up and running. Will be much easier to coordinate activities and will make the guild look more professional.

I was thinking it'd be a good idea to have a fairly decentralised power structure, otherwise it'd be pretty time consuming and a lot of work for just one or a few people to run an entire guild. So to that end, I had a few ideas:

1. As we've already done with Renegade's and my guild, I think we should be open to merging with different guilds. So, as with Infinitium and Antediluvian, the idea is that we'd share members and all be connected via the guild website. Obviously we already have our main Imp and Rep guilds but if we were to, for example, merge with an RP guild, then if someone were looking for an RP guild, we could have them join that, and then if they were using a character that they weren't RPing with, or at some point weren't interested in RPing, they could then transfer over to the main guild (on whichever side). You could do the same with end game PVP guilds, or any other specialised kind of guild. We could also try to have some of our own members build the specialised guilds from scratch (I know mine has a bunch of people interested in RPing that might be interested in making it for instance). Either way, the idea is to sort of become this giant conglomerate of guilds, and to have a guild for every single type of player, so that no matter what any potential recruit was interested in, we'd have a specific guild for them, and they could switch between guilds depending on their interests at the time, and still all be connected to the whole (which will be represented by the website). And as each guild will have its own unique leader, it won't really require any extra effort, and yet it'd give the guild much greater potential to expand.

2. I think it'd be a good idea for each guild to have multiple leaders. As of right now, as well as myself, Infinitium has 3 Co-GMs, there's another guy who I might be interested in joining us that I haven't seen online in quite a while, and then PR who's Co-GM at both guilds (as are Renegade and I at our respective guilds). So right now that's 7 at Infinitium and 3 at Antediluvian. Anyway I think it'd be a good idea again to simply split the workload. As long as everybody's motivated (and could maybe dedicate at least an hour or two per week to help with the running of the guild), and with a good few people leading each guild, it really shouldn't be that time consuming for each leader at all, and we should still be able to get a lot of things happening. Plus I think it'd be good to have multiple authority figures.

3. I was thinking of having this system where we sort of have, mini-guilds within each guild. The basic idea is that whenever a member invites someone else to the guild, they form a sort of mini-guild, where each member becomes responsible for every member that they bring into the guild, and they become a sort of team, and the same applies to each new recruit when they invite someone, so you'd basically end up with these series of guilds within guilds within each guild. Would again make running the guild a lot easier, as it would spread responsibility down the power structure, and I think it'd be quite a cool environment to have all these different sort of "teams" within the guild. The system would also of course have to be optional, as not everyone would be interested in having to be responsible for each person they invite, in which case they simply wouldn't invite people to the guild which would obviously be a bad thing.

4. I also think we should have other authority type figures in the guild. So as a general idea, each guild would have the following ranks: recruit, member, lieutenant, officer, GM. I think it'd be a good idea to keep new members as recruits until it's clear that they're getting properly involved in the guild, i.e. signed up at the website, communicate using the guild chat, participate in events etc at which point they become members. Then I think Lts could maybe be, anyone who's created a Guild team within the guild. Which basically leaves Officers, which I think could be reserved for people who have assigned roles within the guild. This way, a lot of the work that goes into running the guild should extend to a lot of the members as well, so it'd really only be the recruits/members who wouldn't be running the guild at all.

Another thing I think would be really cool for the guild to have, though this would probably be pretty long term, is that when it comes to what can make an MMORPG so fun and addictive and really keep your interest, are the numerous elements that sort of add a sense of never ending replayability to the game. Things like daily quests, achievements, season events etc. So why not incorporate those very things into the structure of the guild? In other words, we could have our own guild quests (regular one time quests and daily/weekly repeatables), guild achievements, we could have assigned guild roles and jobs, seasonal guild events, and they could all earn guild members our own guild currency (not really sure what it would be used for yet). We could have special weekly or even daily quests that can only be turned in by one member and it's whoever finishes the quest first that gets to turn it in and get the guild points. I think it'd make the guild a lot more fun and keep members really interested and competitive, and we could also partially tailor the quests and such around things we want our guild to achieve or do more of (a simple quest could be to invite a member into the guild and form your own guild team for example).

And another thing I was thinking, was that if we ever wanted to start doing RP events or even form our own RP guild, I think that both a forum and the game itself offer unique advantages. Obviously with the forum based RP there's more freedom to use our imaginations and we can have our own game system. But with the game itself, we have this awesome platform to utilise for RPing, this already fully designed and realised world with its own game mechanics and different environments. So why not combine the two into one giant campaign? We could use the forum if we wanted to explore planets or any location not in the game, and write with more detail, and of course we can use it more flexibly with our time. Then we could plan specific events where we use the game world, for example we could have us all fight a world boss as part of a campaign we were doing on the forum, and we could even integrate the game's own story into our own, and try and have them run alongside each other. I think there's a lot of potential to do a really cool RP if you integrate the forum with the game.

Hell, with an RP campaign like that and our own guild quests/achievements/currency etc., it would almost be like our guild was providing a game of its own, and with our decentralised power structure, with different guilds working together, teams within guilds, guild jobs and roles, Co-GMs and other authority figures within the guild, if we plan this properly it shouldn't even be very time consuming.

Astor Ebligis

So to sum up what I was saying about the power structure, the basic idea is that each guild would have multiple leaders (my plan for Infinitium was to have a sort of council of 12 people) to share the workload. On top of that, our officers would have assigned roles that they carry out (an officer of recruitment for example, or an event coordinator). Lieutenants would form teams within the guild, where each LT ran their team like a sort of mini-guild and was responsible for its members and getting them involved with the guild. Then we would also have "jobs" for our guild members to carry out, so rather than a permanent figurehead like the officers would be with their guild roles, the guild jobs would be temporary assignments that people could pick up. A lot of the work would be done on the website as well, and we could have separate people to help run things from there.

So if things go to plan, that means that hopefully the guild will mostly run itself and our jobs as leaders will be more about making sure things run smoothly. We could also put our plans for Antediluvian on hold for a while, and just focus on Infinitium for a bit, and that way we'd have a good 6 leaders, and possibly soon 7 (the 7th might even have a few others to bring over), running the one guild, with all the other figureheads slowly being established (we already have an officer of recruitment). Anyways hopefully you'll stick around as one of the GMs as I think the guild could really grow into something great.

PTforthewin
SWTOR sucks

COG Veteran
Originally posted by PTforthewin
SWTOR sucks
You must be one of my countless, faceless, cannon-fodder, victims. Thanks for the ship requsition noob smile

-Pr-
For me, the main things are group content and getting the site up. That sense of inclusivity, of belonging, is going to really help people stick around even when there maybe isn't a lot going on. Anything I can do to help with the site, i'm willing.

The site can also help in setting up the "RP" aspects of the grouping like you said, as no doubt some will want to group with others for RPing.

I like the idea of guild quests, and i'd like to see datacron runs incorporated in to something like that.

Yeah though, I'm up for most of what you said Astor. I don't know if i'd be as good at recruiting as some are, but once people are in the guild, I know i'd be able to help them out in any way they need.

Lek Kuen
Oh, I didn't know this was still going to be a proper thing

-Pr-
As best as we can do, yes.

One day, we'll be able to do four man Oricon daily runs... One day.

Some good news though: Finally got my Jedi Shadow to Level 55. No need to play that annoying **** anymore unless there are daily grouping opportunities and/or I need something.

-Pr-
Sorry I haven't been on lately guys, world cup is on. once it's over, ill be back on in full.

COG Veteran
I haven't been on in over a week. Homework plus an arm crippling workout with Mr. Texas 2003 puts a damper on gaming sad

Astor Ebligis
Yeah I haven't been on in ages either, should be back in a week or so though. We'll put a hold on the Imp guild for the time being, get the website up and running and take things from there, one step at a time.

Did everyone manage to get an invite into the guilds?

Gaaben
And here I figured everyone realized it was summer and bailed on the game entirely - then I find this message in my mailbox from a month ago pointing to this (I thought it was from an npc, so never read it).

Let me know when(if) you guys are back in the game - I've got Gaaben in a different guild atm, but my other 8 are still in infinitium. Also, I'm going to need invites for my imps if you're going to be running there.

-Pr-
That was me that sent you the mail (my character is M-Rann). If you want invites to the Sith guild, if you want you can let me know their names and I can invite you.

Gaaben
I'm about to log for the day. Let me know in game when you're on - I've been switching between gaaben, trigese and abalasy lately (trying to get trigese to lvl 40 for the class buff). If I'm on any toon besides gaaben, it says in the member notes "gaaben's alt".

Stealth Moose
Sorry I haven't been on lately guys, world cup is on. once it's over, ill be back on in full.

Sorry I haven't been on at all. It's not lack of interest; I just had RL drama going on that prevented PC gaming for several weeks. Hopefully it abates soon.

Stoic
Is this game better than DC Universe Online? Just wondering if I should take a crack at it.

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by Gaaben
And here I figured everyone realized it was summer and bailed on the game entirely - then I find this message in my mailbox from a month ago pointing to this (I thought it was from an npc, so never read it).

Let me know when(if) you guys are back in the game - I've got Gaaben in a different guild atm, but my other 8 are still in infinitium. Also, I'm going to need invites for my imps if you're going to be running there.

Sweet, I sent you a PM just in case you're not logged on when you read this.

Gaaben
Originally posted by Stoic
Is this game better than DC Universe Online? Just wondering if I should take a crack at it.
I think it's a lot better, but I've been playing swtor for a while now and really only played dcuo when the swtor servers were down. Also as a preferred status player (1 step up from f2p) I've gotten most of the unlocks, so my gameplay is almost the same as subs - even if my drop rate sucks compared to them.

I see f2p as "hard mode", bc you have to earn *everything* - even the ability to hide your helm or unify colors. If you're f2p, you can't mail items out. That's the one thing I've seen that you can't just buy an unlock for that would really put a hamper on how I play, but I do have a single toon on some servers who do nothing but farm (as far as crew skills) and they do pretty well (artifact auth, a few escrow cards in storage and capped credits). It's just that they have to buy everything they use instead of 1 toon crafting a bunch of stuff and sending it to another. If you're going to play like that, I strongly suggest shadow, assassin, scoundrel or operative bc stealth make farming nodes oh so much easier.

COG Veteran
So... I sh*tcanned Infinitium for an RP-ing GSF guild. Sorry guys lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.