Blue Marvel Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Slugfest only. Who is the last man standing?

pym-ftw
Does Thor have Mjoinir?

Golgo13
Slugfest only. hth fight.

Warlord
thor

Stoic
Took me a while to think about it, but Thor shouldn't be winning this, and if he did, he would be ready to pass out.

celeyhyga17
Thor

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Took me a while to think about it, but Thor shouldn't be winning this, and if he did, he would be ready to pass out.
thumb up

carver9
Blue Marvel.

deathslash
If thor doesn't have the hammer, then he really isn't going to win.

Warlord
changed my opinion.
No hammer; Adam should win

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by deathslash
If thor doesn't have the hammer, then he really isn't going to win.
Oh because you have proof that Blue Marvel is stronger, more durable, and better skilled right?

Khazra Reborn
In a h2h encounter Thor wins, even without Mjolnir.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Oh because you have proof that Blue Marvel is stronger, more durable, and better skilled right?

Really?

the Darkone
Thor is a better fighter and more experience, and more durable

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by carver9
Really?
Go on.

carver9
Go on.

Blue Marvel is more of a physical character that has won every fight he's been in against groups and Heralds, including high Heralds and possible trans characters and he has done this with his fist. Hell, the team including Ironman, Wonderman, Ares, Ms. Marvel, etc...Adam literally ran through that team with his fist, this includes Sentry as well and this is CLEARLY something I can not see Thor doing. If you think Thor could beat him in a fist cuff match WITHOUT his hammer, with his hammer, Thor should outright stomp him. I would also like to add...I can't see Thor beating King Hyperion with his fist like Blue Marvel did.

iceman24567
Thor

abhilegend
Thor.

Supermex
H2H fight only....

What is Thor's advantage in this fight?

What is Blue Marvel's advantage in this fight?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Supermex
H2H fight only....

The Blind Love of his Fanboys?

dial J for Josh
In typical kmc fashion the Blue Marvel low-balling continues. I suppose Blue Marvel is nothing but a mere mid tier herald who loses to every high tier herald in comics.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
In typical kmc fashion the Blue Marvel low-balling continues. I suppose Blue Marvel is nothing but a mere mid tier herald who loses to every high tier herald in comics. We should lowball Thor instead

What do you expect when he's still relatively young and Thor's feats piss all over anything he's done? Hell even Marvel Now Thor is more impressive

DarkRaiden
Blue Marvel. He dominated Sentry and King Hyperion with just fists. Also we know he hits AT LEAST as hard as Thor according to Namor.

deathslash
Originally posted by Supermex
H2H fight only....

What is Blue Marvel's advantage in this fight? Thor is more skilled and has a vast wealth of feats (Something that BM can't compete with yet), and he might be more durable.

Blue Marvel doesn't have a single low showing yet, is certainly stronger than Thor, is a genius scientist (to the point where even Doc Ock complemented his work), is most certainly faster, and his best showings reach into the Trans tier (but Thor's best showings reach into the abstract tier).

the Darkone
Blue Marvel is not stronger than Thor

Rage.Of.Olympus
Blue Marvel is stronger than Superman and as strong as Thor (And Hulk) according to his creator.

His encounter with Namor was intended to reflect that in canon I think.

Anyways, Thor wins. Strength is a wash but Thor is noticeably more skilled and experienced imo. He can also withstand ridiculous amounts of pain.

psycho gundam
any new stuff from that guy or is it just the same feats from like a couple years ago?

carver9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
any new stuff from that guy or is it just the same feats from like a couple years ago?

no expression

psycho gundam
^ try that more often thumb up

Stoic
Like I said in the Surfer vs Blue Marvel thread, Adam simply doesn't have the feats that the older characters have, and will never win a feat war against them. As for the experience, and him being beaten down like a noob? This isn't going to happen. Adam has been around for years as far as his canon goes.

It only takes 4-5 years training to reach a Black Belt in some of the most reputable Martial Arts styles on Earth, and not aeons, and several ages. Lack of experience is not a point, so it really shouldn't be pressed. In H2H, Adam should win, or come very close to winning. Either way, it shouldn't be a walk in the park for either.

the Darkone
Thor is superior in h2h skill than BM

pym-ftw
Thor can win this, but he won't be pretty.

the Darkone
Thor wins especially depending what mood he is in

celeyhyga17
Blue Marvel is more of a physical character that has won every fight he's been in against groups and Heralds, including high Heralds and possible trans characters and he has done this with his fist. Hell, the team including Ironman, Wonderman, Ares, Ms. Marvel, etc...Adam literally ran through that team with his fist, this includes Sentry as well and this is CLEARLY something I can not see Thor doing. If you think Thor could beat him in a fist cuff match WITHOUT his hammer, with his hammer, Thor should outright stomp him. I would also like to add...I can't see Thor beating King Hyperion with his fist like Blue Marvel did.
Thor is the superior h2h fighter. Lol at being more physical.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Blue Marvel is stronger than Superman and as strong as Thor (And Hulk) according to his creator.

inb4ThorIsStrongerThanSupermanWithoutMjolnirFlameW
ars

pym-ftw
At the risk of being off topic but what does Spiritomb do on an Ubers team?

Branlor Swift
Prior to the last games nothing was super effective against him, iirc

Plus he wasn't a ***** like Sableye

pym-ftw
I guess but his bulky will o wisp, snarl, rest talk set in ubers won't really work because he will get one shot by just about everything.

Branlor Swift
You'll get one shotted

pym-ftw
no

Branlor Swift
I'll one pump chump your butt with my Legendary Dragon

Dampyre
I'm leaning towards Blue Marvel. He seems to at least be on par with Gladiator who I feel would beat Thor in a fistfight.

The Sorrow
Marvel may well be stronger, but Thor is without a doubt more impressive in every other area at this point. Thor wins.

psycho gundam
who says he's stronger? where is this definitive proof?

the Darkone

That's what Im saying, Thor strength feats when push is above BM and that's a fact. Thor holds back a lot of his godly strength

The Sorrow
It isn't definitive by any means, though he has been consistently pretty high end in the strength category.

psycho gundam
and thor hasn't been?

i'm just kinda wondering where all this pro-blue marvel stuff is stemming from cause i really don't fallow comics these days. doesn't sound like there are any new feats since the stuff from maybe last year

The Sorrow
and thor hasn't been?

i'm just kinda wondering where all this pro-blue marvel stuff is stemming from cause i really don't fallow comics these days. doesn't sound like there are any new feats since the stuff from maybe last year
Apparently not, my post was more aimed at those who are pro-BM aswell. Even if Adam is stronger, it would likely be marginal at best.

abhilegend
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
inb4ThorIsStrongerThanSupermanWithoutMjolnirFlameW
ars
Even Rage wouldn't consider such a nonsense.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by pym-ftw
At the risk of being off topic but what does Spiritomb do on an Ubers team?
He used to be the shit.
But now Xerneas and his army of Fairies can easily dispose him.

Fairy-type ******-up the balance in the metagames.
Now every single player has a freakin' Fairy in their team, me included.

carver9
This is borderline crazy. Blue Marvel koed Sentry with a single punch. Ripped through Shuma with a single punch. Dropped King Hyperion with 3 hits, and defeated a guy who worked the Avengers as well and he did all of this with his hands. He is stronger...no doubt about that and he is winning this fight. All powers included, that when things get real.

Rage.Of.Olympus
This is borderline crazy. Blue Marvel koed Sentry with a single punch. Ripped through Shuma with a single punch. Dropped King Hyperion with 3 hits, and defeated a guy who worked the Avengers as well and he did all of this with his hands. He is stronger...no doubt about that and he is winning this fight. All powers included, that when things get real.

No, he isn't stronger. Nothing you mentioned there is beyond Thor. Heck, that same writer had Thor nearly kill Hulk (Or Rulk) in one scene and beat the shit out of someone who had 4 times his strength (I.e. above Sentry or King Hyperion).

Yes, Thor carries Mjolnir a lot but I don't know how after all these years, people still pretend that takes anything away from him in comparison to his peers.

Current Hyperion isn't stronger than Thor either btw.

h1a8
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
No, he isn't stronger. Nothing you mentioned there is beyond Thor. Heck, that same writer had Thor nearly kill Hulk (Or Rulk) in one scene and beat the shit out of someone who had 4 times his strength (I.e. above Sentry or King Hyperion).

Yes, Thor carries Mjolnir a lot but I don't know how after all these years, people still pretend that takes anything away from him in comparison to his peers.

Current Hyperion isn't stronger than Thor either btw.

Koing Sentry in one blow is something. I would like to see that. What feats does Thor have that compares to that? I particularly don't use portrayal feats over natural feats since characters job or operate at levels below their average at times.

Rage, what are you referring to when you say nearly kill Rulk? What were the circumstances (with fists or Mjolnir). And are you referring to Kurse when you say 4 times the strength?

In all honesty I don't see Thor doing anything remote to what BM did with his bare hands. No way.

celeyhyga17
First off, Sentry was holding back and even asked Adam to surrender until he recovered from his punch. Don't get me wrong it was quite impressive.

The Shuma feat while very nice, is not a be all end all. Shuma was still getting acclimated to his surroundings and even said that BM would not be able to punch him out a 2nd time. It was mentioned that his physical form was getting stronger the longer he stayed.

He also did not drop KHype with just 3 regular blows. He first blasted him with antimatter then went cqc on his@$$. He also finished him off with a double forearm blow amped with antimatter.

And you are either lying about or misremembering how he ended the fight with Anti-Man. As Reed explained, he dispersed Anti-Man's energy by synching with him. He did not beat him physically. If I had a nickel for every time you misrepresent something I would be a rich man.

Tornatic
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Apparently not, my post was more aimed at those who are pro-BM aswell. Even if Adam is stronger, it would likely be marginal at best.

Yeah I agree. They're both high heralds with above class 100 strength. Thor does have way more feats, but the feats BM do have put him in the same class with the top dogs in the herald class.

Stoic
Thor wins, based on years of relevant feats.

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
Thor wins, based on years of relevant feats. The number of feats is irrelevant. BM strength feats are significantly above Thor's. Thor has never koed a high herald in one shot with his bare hands. BM beats the phuck out of Thor here. With Mjolnir Thor will still have problems.

dial J for Josh
Blue Marvel was also Holding back when taking on the Avengers along with Sentry.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by h1a8
The number of feats is irrelevant. BM strength feats are significantly above Thor's. Thor has never koed a high herald in one shot with his bare hands. BM beats the phuck out of Thor here. With Mjolnir Thor will still have problems.
Lola.

Give me BM's greatest strength feat. To say his strength feats are "significantly" above Thor's is laughable.

Also striking and strength are not the only factors here. This is a phukin slugfest. Thor's h2h skills, durability, and damage soak feats so shiets on BM's it's ridiculous for someone to give BM an easy win here.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Blue Marvel was also Holding back when taking on the Avengers along with Sentry.
Ok.

Stoic
Ok.

He actually was holding back during that tussle. What would have happened if he was serious, and after tagging the Sentry flew up there, and hit him until he was comatose? He had the advantage, but he didn't press it. Instead all along he was trying to reason with them. This resulted in a sneak attack blitz from a recovering Sentry. Still Blue Marvel is still too new to get into a feat war with someone like Thor. He loses... At least for now.

Damborgson
He got jumped by the Mighty Avengers after he kod sentry iirc

abhilegend
I don't think thor can oneshot sentry like that. Not on his average.

srug

h1a8
Lola.

Give me BM's greatest strength feat. To say his strength feats are "significantly" above Thor's is laughable.

Also striking and strength are not the only factors here. This is a phukin slugfest. Thor's h2h skills, durability, and damage soak feats so shiets on BM's it's ridiculous for someone to give BM an easy win here. It depends actually. BM ko on Sentry can probably match or exceed any of Thor's strength feats. Then again Sentry could have been jobbing. That's why we need outside feats for help.

IMO, I don't see Thor doing what BM did with just his fists. But who knows.

basilisk
Sentry was a jobber, no doubt about that. But it became part of his character to vary in power levels. At lower levels he wasn't doing great against guys like Namor and others, at his peak level (and not including Voiding out completely) I think he was somewhere above Thor and Blue Marvel - which is why he was called the most powerful hero on earth.

Blue Marvel is a terrible character concept but I think he's up there close to Thor in power. Right now just loses this on feats and giving some benefit of the doubt to Mjolnir. But given time who knows, and he might even become more interesting as a character with some more appearances under his belt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.