Ultron and Nimrod vs Henshaw...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Ultron and Nimrod take on Cyborg Superman in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Fight takes place on the surface of planet Apokalypse...

Who wins?

pym-ftw
Ultron easily.

guy222
Team

carver9
Nimrod gets turned to dust but Ultron wins.

Tony Stark
Team in a stomp

Golgo13
Henshaw.

pym-ftw
How?

Golgo13
We've been over this. Nothing Ultron can do to Henshaw. Adding Nimrod to the other side actually gives him an advantage. It's a body he can use to fight Ultron as well.

pym-ftw
We went over it and Then Ultron killed the majority of the heroes on earth.

The Technopathy is a wash, but physicality is swayed in Ultron's favor.

abhilegend
Henshaw wins.

pym-ftw
How?

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
We went over it and Then Ultron killed the majority of the heroes on earth.

The Technopathy is a wash, but physicality is swayed in Ultron's favor.

Even if Ultron destroys Hank's body, his conscious will just jump into another one. Which is why Nimrod is somewhat of an advantage.

pym-ftw
Why would that matter Ultron isn't running out of energy and he can at worst split the body total with Hank.

Golgo13
Why would that matter Ultron isn't running out of energy and he can at worst split the body total with Hank.

It would probably end in some stalemate. In a comic, Hank would just be creating new weapons, jumping from one tech to another, etc... It's extremely hard to get rid of him. He can't even die and needed the Anti-Monitor to do it and I don't even think he did it.

pym-ftw
If he has no bodies left or trapped in a body that isn't functional Ultron wins.

Golgo13
He can also create bodies like manipulating matter around him.

pym-ftw
Ultron can disolve adamantium, can Henshaw create matter out of the air?

Golgo13
Ultron can disolve adamantium, can Henshaw create matter out of the air?

As long as their is materials around, he can do it.

pym-ftw
Has he pulled it out of the air Magneto style?

Golgo13
Seems like it. Point is, Ultron can't kill or stop Hank for good. He could probably just bond with Ultron. I'm in the boat in thinking Hank can just hack him right out,.

pym-ftw
You know marvel has a source wall rip off right? Vision beat the guy who hacked it fairly easily and don't get me started on what Ultron does to Vision.

Golgo13
Technopathy like you said is a wash, but Hank probably has a wide variety and more impressive overall.

pym-ftw
Nothing that beats the Phalanx really, even counting the dumb ending of that saga.

Golgo13
Hank is just as impressive, IMO. Hell, he has manhandled trans beings like Ganthet (absorbing his energy) and ripped Doomsday in half. Hank is nothing to sneeze at. Also, the Source Wall.

abhilegend
You know marvel has a source wall rip off right? Vision beat the guy who hacked it fairly easily and don't get me started on what Ultron does to Vision.
What would that be? Also this is a very good link to show off Ultron's wins and losses.

www.comicvine.com/ultron/4005-2242/forums/ultron-chronology-1491781/#2/

He isn't as invincible as you think. Heck Henshaw could pull off a machine man and rip his innards out.

abhilegend
How?
By beating the **** out of him?

pym-ftw
Originally posted by abhilegend
What would that be? Also this is a very good link to show off Ultron's wins and losses.

www.comicvine.com/ultron/4005-2242/forums/ultron-chronology-1491781/#2/

He isn't as invincible as you think. Heck Henshaw could pull off a machine man and rip his innards out. Dimitrios in Avengers A.I.

Why would I lowball one character, nevermind look who I'm debating.

Golgo13
Which ultron is this, btw?

pym-ftw
I'm assuming AoU Ultron.

bbrem123
ultron wins by himself

abhilegend
Dimitrios in Avengers A.I.

Why would I lowball one character, nevermind look who I'm debating.
What did he do? And what knock off of Source Wall are we talking about?

We take averages of characters here, you don't want to see a character's losses brought up? Go to CBR.

pym-ftw
The Golden Knot.

You want to use weaker versions of Ultron to find an average, that's like me not using Doomsdays later upgrades in the spirit of averages.

abhilegend
The Golden Knot.

You want to use weaker versions of Ultron to find an average, that's like me not using Doomsdays later upgrades in the spirit of averages.
WTF is that?

Since the OP didn't specified what version of ultron it was, why not? And what upgrades he has that stop getting his innards ripped out?

pym-ftw
A knock off source wall that Galactus guards apparently, its Avengers A.I's major plot point.

His shield to start with, actually multiple shields. He also has magnetism powers and he can reform damaged systems.

abhilegend
A knock off source wall that Galactus guards apparently, its Avengers A.I's major plot point.

His shield to start with, actually multiple shields. He also has magnetism powers and he can reform damaged systems.
Any particular aspect of it I should know? Because source wall is pretty unique in itself.

Hank would break through the shields and if he tears out the molecular rearranger, its over for ultron. There is nothing ultron can do to keep hank down though.

JayDaDon
Isn't Ultron made out of adamantium? Don't see THAT happening.

pym-ftw
Any particular aspect of it I should know? Because source wall is pretty unique in itself.

Hank would break through the shields and if he tears out the molecular rearranger, its over for ultron. There is nothing ultron can do to keep hank down though. it is apparently a list of source code that when changed can massively warp reality. Dimitrios is going to use it to kill "God"

The shields that block the combined assault of all the avengers, Henshaw is just going to walk up and punch through them and all the while Ultrons is rebooting or burning copies of Avatar for the Kree empire.

Golgo13
it is apparently a list of source code that when changed can massively warp reality. Dimitrios is going to use it to kill "God"

The shields that block the combined assault of all the avengers, Henshaw is just going to walk up and punch through them and all the while Ultrons is rebooting or burning copies of Avatar for the Kree empire.

What sorts of feats does it have for protection? SW has some.

pym-ftw
Other than Galactus? It's a near infinite amount of Data but it really hasn't been delved into yet.

leonidas
is avengers AI worth checking out?

Golgo13
Other than Galactus? It's a near infinite amount of Data but it really hasn't been delved into yet.

SW has more feats, though. Hank's hacking and manipulating of the SW is most impressive.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by leonidas
is avengers AI worth checking out? It's kinda cool, but if your not a fan of Vision & Pym I'd say no. Doombot has been fun though.

abhilegend
it is apparently a list of source code that when changed can massively warp reality. Dimitrios is going to use it to kill "God"

So no particulars yet.

Yeah, take one feat and pretend its the average. When did he keep the avengers at bay with his force field and who were the members of that team?

Hank might outright control Ultron too. He IS the king of technopaths.

Odekahn
Ultron solos

Golgo13
So no particulars yet.

Yeah, take one feat and pretend its the average. When did he keep the avengers at bay with his force field and who were the members of that team?

Hank might outright control Ultron too. He IS the king of technopaths.

Yeah, that knock off doesn't have an average to compare to the SW.

pym-ftw
It killed every organic life form.

Golgo13
It killed every organic life form.

SW is much more than that, though. It exists in all universes simultaneously, IIRC.

pym-ftw
Dimitrios is going to use the Golden Knot to kill God... That's about as uber as it gets.

Golgo13
Dimitrios is going to use the Golden Knot to kill God... That's about as uber as it gets.

I'd be surprised if he does it. But it sounds like he hasn't, so... The Heartstones was said to give you the power to kill God as well, but hasn't shown on panel.

operator616
Originally posted by Golgo13
SW is much more than that, though. It exists in all universes simultaneously, IIRC.

thumb up

It's been stated to exist across 6 dimensions and such, and here's Jack Kirby's 4th world #14, saying that it spans across all dimensions:

http://i.imgur.com/TQgOnuB.jpg?3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.