The Master Chief Vs Albert Wesker(RE5) Vs Commander Shepard(Soldier)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
a three way fight between to of the toughest sons of bitches in gaming, Commander Shepard will be a Soldier class in this fight due to him/her being depicted as such during promotional work(My personal fav is Adept and infiltrator so im not found of soldier) Albert has been 'powered' by the uroboros virus. Master chief from Halo 4 with his iconic/default Magnum and Assault rifle. who wins and why do they win?

Stealth Moose
Albert Wesker rapes.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Albert Wesker gets raped.

Tzeentch
Biotic Shepherd would sweep this, but... soldier Shepherd. Chief takes it pretty handily.

Wesker dies first.

SpadeKing
Any version of Shepard wouldn't win, I think this has been established in previous fights since his actual biotic powers are weaker than a boxer's punch. EX: The slam only has 800N of force at the most... At least it's impressive gameplay wise.

Tzeentch
Oh yeah, forgot about that. haermm

Well, it's more about the telekinesis, honestly. Yanking Chief off the ground and into the air might not outright kill him, but dropping his shields and riddling his body with bullets while he's flailing around helplessly would do the trick.

Though, idk if Mass Effect ballistics could even penetrate Chief's armor. Having not played ME3 and being unable to recall the events of the books, I haven't seen anything that puts them over modern day ballistics in-so-far as killpower and armor penetration.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Oh yeah, forgot about that. haermm

Well, it's more about the telekinesis, honestly. Yanking Chief off the ground and into the air might not outright kill him, but dropping his shields and riddling his body with bullets while he's flailing around helplessly would do the trick.

Though, idk if Mass Effect ballistics could even penetrate Chief's armor. Having not played ME3 and being unable to recall the events of the books, I haven't seen anything that puts them over modern day ballistics in-so-far as killpower and armor penetration. He doesn't need to use his guns. He could just use Warp, forcing whatever is hit by it to rip itself apart at the seams (IIRC on the atomic level, but I'd have to look up more cool shit to be sure).

Oh, and Throw has a force of over a thousand Newtons at the highest level.

Stealth Moose
Ouroborous Wesker can soak ridiculous damage and take a bath in lava. Pretty sure the ammo from his allies won't do much more than piss him off. He's the slowest guy here, but ultimately it is his match.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Ouroborous Wesker can soak ridiculous damage and take a bath in lava. Pretty sure the ammo from his allies won't do much more than piss him off. He's the slowest guy here, but ultimately it is his match.

The ammo and knife from Chris and Sheva did more than pissed him off. He has a weak spot.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The ammo and knife from Chris and Sheva did more than pissed him off. He has a weak spot. and when you take shepards Omni - blade in to consideration as well as both Shepard and master Chief's accuracy, well wesker is pretty much ****ed imo

KingD19
Hyper Speed Wesker probably would have been a better choice in this match. But if we go by statements of Chief's speed, he's around the same speed as WEsker.

Wei Phoenix
Soldier Shepard is also able to use grenade and rocket launchers. A rocket launcher also killed Wesker so I don't see how he wins.

Stealth Moose
The ammo and knife from Chris and Sheva did more than pissed him off. He has a weak spot.

An extraordinary amount of them. Wesker guards his weak point quite well, and his attacks are unconventional. He can also no-sell bullets in general with his shield-type move. The whole point of the virus he carries is its regenerative abilities. You had to kill each and every previous version of the monster with either sustained concentrated firepower and/or tons of fire. Shep doesn't have infinite ammo unless he's using pre-ME2 gear, and Master Chief likewise has finite ammo. If it's free for all, the idea of them double-teaming him is kinda stupid too.

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
and when you take shepards Omni - blade in to consideration as well as both Shepard and master Chief's accuracy, well wesker is pretty much ****ed imo

Nope. Wesker was wading in lava which ranges anywhere from 700 C to 1200 C, which is more than enough to melt silver, gold, copper, etc. This is after soaking X amount of bullets from the handguns used in the cutscenes by Chris and Sheva (because no other weapons could have traveled with them in the bomber; see Gameplay/Story Segregation).

Soldier Shepard is also able to use grenade and rocket launchers. A rocket launcher also killed Wesker so I don't see how he wins.

Two rocket launchers aimed at his head while he was waist-deep in superhot lava? Yeah, sounds like a replicate-able scenario in this free-for-all. Pretty sure Shep has a rocket launcher and grenades strapped on him somehow despite it not being a standard part of his gear in the first post. Likewise, MC has a magnum pistol and his battle rifle.

Wesker ROFLrapes.

Fated Xtasy
you did play ME right? you did see what shepard - in one shot does to Kai Leng's blade and the great number of enemie's armor with his/her Omni blade, and also what a Energy sword from HALO can do? it cuts right through Spartan and Elite Armor. im pretty sure Wesker is fuuu...cocked considering his 'weak' points are pretty visible

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
you did play ME right? you did see what shepard - in one shot does to Kai Leng's blade and the great number of enemie's armor with his/her Omni blade, and also what a Energy sword from HALO can do? it cuts right through Spartan and Elite Armor. im pretty sure Wesker is fuuu...cocked considering his 'weak' points are pretty visible

1. You didn't give MC an energy blade. Reread your own post.

2. Omni-blades are super sharp. Wesker is also super durable and heals rapidly. He can also attack from a longer distance than they can in melee. If you think an Omni-Blade or Elite Sword is hotter than lava or more damaging to an Ouroboros infectee, please provide some proof.

Go replay RE 5 dude. This is not a stomp for people with lazr-swerds.

Dramatic Gecko
Is Chief's magnum the crap version or the God Tier Gun from Above?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.