Gorgon vs World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Gorgon gets the skyfather killing Grasscutter sword.

Who wins?

carver9
WWH still wins.

pym-ftw
beer this thread makes me want to start a career in drinking.

Khazra Reborn
Maybe if Gorgon somehow sticks Grasscutter in Hulk's eye or something..?

Eh, Hulk still wins.

byrdgang21
Hulk stomps

Branlor Swift
Is he going to mow Hulk's pubes or something?

Khazra Reborn
Hulk manscapes bro.

guy222
Hulk

meep-meep
Originally posted by pym-ftw
beer this thread makes me want to start a career in drinking.

sick

cdtm
The way Gorgon gets hyped, I'm kind of surprised the "Wolverine could blitz Hulk" crowd doesn't vote for the guy who blitzed Wolverine on principle...

Well, I think Gorgons faster then Hulk, the same way Spidey, Daredevil, Danny, or most any bullet timer street leveler is..

And the sword can definitely kill him, if it can kill the guy who took out Zeus..

But a good Thunderclap is all Hulk needs here..

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
The way Gorgon gets hyped, I'm kind of surprised the "Wolverine could blitz Hulk" crowd doesn't vote for the guy who blitzed Wolverine on principle...

Well, I think Gorgons faster then Hulk, the same way Spidey, Daredevil, Danny, or most any bullet timer street leveler is..

And the sword can definitely kill him, if it can kill the guy who took out Zeus..

Don't think you have been reading Hulk lately.

guy222
Poor G

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Don't think you have been reading Hulk lately.

Why do I need to. It's not current version, it's WORLD WAR HULK! Read the Op.

But I caught up with Modern. plus you've been talking about him non stop.

If tagging a speedster made one a speedster, then Slade would be a speedster. But he isn't, he's not even a bullet timer.

Nor is Hulk. Regardless of his sprinting speed.

carver9
Why do I need to. It's not current version, it's WORLD WAR HULK! Read the Op.

But I caught up with Modern. plus you've been talking about him non stop.

If tagging a speedster made one a speedster, then Slade would be a speedster. But he isn't, he's not even a bullet timer.

Nor is Hulk. Regardless of his sprinting speed.

We honestly don't know where Hulk speed Is at and you using WWH doesn't help your case with people being to fast for him when he has tagged Wolverine and X23 easily without trouble. WWH didn't have trouble hitting anyone. You are still in the past my friend, WWH on forward has gained a tremendous amount of speed. This doesn't include WWH covering a football field distance near instantly.

cdtm
Some ambiguous speed feats like tagging Logan don't really compare with Gorgons more definitive speed feats. He can run circles around even mid range bullet timers. (And no offense to Logan fans, but he ain't no bullet timer.)

carver9
Some ambiguous speed feats like tagging Logan don't really compare with Gorgons more definitive speed feats. He can run circles around even mid range bullet timers. (And no offense to Logan fans, but he ain't no bullet timer.)

Not just tagging logan. Grabbing him and beating the breaks out of him. Also this...

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/snapshot7_zps16e150cc.jpg.html?sort=9&o=115

This doesn't include the fact that Hulk fought both Thing and Wolverine at the same time while weakened and defeated them. While not having issues tagging either of them. You are the one that brought up someone dancing circles around Hulk when that hasn't happened in the past 15 plus yrs.

meep-meep

thumb up

Gorgon was an interesting character. He would give a "calm" Hulk a lot of trouble. WWH should be able to Thunderclap the un-living bejeezus outta him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.