What new or cool applications of the Force do you want to see in Episode VII

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
If could be a brand new power or a creative application of a pre-existing power. I would love to see Pyrokinesis. What do you guys think?

PTforthewin
episode 7 should be about luke reestablishing the jedi order and maybe a dark jedi from the clone wars is the main villain in it and the dark jedi creates some kind of dark jedi order and at the end Ben Skywalker or Jacen Solo would kill the dark jedi and blah blah blah.

PTforthewin
Also I don't want any more wizard chicken shit. We already have nightsisters that's enough magic and witches in Star Wars

Darth Abonis
It doesnt have to be magic.

DarthAnt66
I want a character who discovers Revan's Mask, takes it, and proclaims himself as the new Dark Jedi of the galaxy, with powers of advanced Battle Meditation and Precognition.

Nephthys
Theres a quest to get Revans mask in TOR. The Revanites have it now.

DarthAnt66
You act as if I haven't watched every video of Revan and read every source (besides the god damn Ghosts of the Sith article ) in existence numerous times. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nephthys
Cool????

DarthAnt66
Yes, cool.

Darth Abonis
Revan is non-canon now.

DarthAnt66
lol

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Also I don't want any more wizard chicken shit. We already have nightsisters that's enough magic and witches in Star Wars thumb up

Tone it all down, get rid of the f*cking magic powers.

WildBantha88
Force replicate, instead of just an illusion, actually create another you, like Noob Saibot does

Lord Stark
Even if Revan isn't canon, he will be in the coming years.

carthage
Force fire.

Dark side energy that manifests itself as a fire. Kinda has some precedent as Bane described it in a similar fashion.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by carthage
Force fire.

Dark side energy that manifests itself as a fire. Kinda has some precedent as Bane described it in a similar fashion. no more wizard shit

Lord Stark
Force Lazor.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by PTforthewin
no more wizard shit Summoning Force Elemental, while riding a Force Dragon, and its breathing Force Fire. And you have to slay a Force Demon Lord that Force Summoned an army of Force Skeletons that are trying to cover the land in Force Darkness, forcefully! And you Force vanquish him by going Force Ro Dah, but then you loose all of your Force powers because you take a Force arrow to the Force Knee.

The Merchant
Universe busting Force powers.

WildBantha88
now on a serioce not, Self Mutation. Much like shape shifters, a fore wielder could change there appearance or change races altogether or maybe become an animal or something.

Eminence

Emperordmb
Originally posted by WildBantha88
now on a serioce not, Self Mutation. Much like shape shifters, a fore wielder could change there appearance or change races altogether or maybe become an animal or something.
Ones of Mortis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.