Who is the weakest character who can utterly dominate Thanos physically?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Who is the weakest character that can break Thanos's arms, break his legs, and knock all the teeth out of his mouth with pure brute force?

100% melee battle only with no other powers, abilities, or tech allowed...

Who is the weakest character that can utterly dominate Thanos of Titan to such a degree?

zopzop
It would have to be at least a high skyfather. Nothing less will do.

pym-ftw
Zeus.

zopzop
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Zeus.
doh

panthergod
Superman.

abhilegend
Oh shit............

pym-ftw
Originally posted by zopzop
It would have to be at least a high skyfather. Nothing less will do. Originally posted by pym-ftw
Zeus. Originally posted by zopzop
doh are you facepalming yourself?

SamZED
Originally posted by panthergod
Superman.
Originally posted by abhilegend
Oh shit............
lol

zopzop
Originally posted by pym-ftw
are you facepalming yourself?
Zeus is not a high skyfather.

Insane Titan
So no serious answers yet

abhilegend
Jelly is totally serious.

Branlor Swift
Living Tribunal

Epicurus
Squirrel Girl.

SamZED
Originally posted by Epicurus
Squirrel Girl. The OP says "weakest".

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Who is the weakest character that can break Thanos's arms, break his legs, and knock all the teeth out of his mouth with pure brute force?

100% melee battle only with no other powers, abilities, or tech allowed...

Who is the weakest character that can utterly dominate Thanos of Titan to such a degree?

Squirrel Girl

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by SamZED
The OP says "weakest".

Oh in that case.... Hulk stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Bob, Agent of Hydra.

Pretty much everyone >>> Thanus.

DarkSaint85
Parasite.

Epicurus
The OP says "weakest".
And my reply puts into perspective just how high a scale Thanos operates on. When the weakest being that can beat you is Squirrel Girl, then you have to be ungodly powerful by proxy.

SamZED
And my reply puts into perspective just how high a scale Thanos operates on. When the weakest being that can beat you is Squirrel Girl, then you have to be ungodly powerful by proxy. "Weakest" implies there's someone stronger than Squirrel Girl. ERROR 404.

golem370
I would say WBH imo

Warlord
wolverine

carver9
Originally posted by golem370
I would say WBH imo

God Cloth Seiya
Catwoman

StiltmanFTW
"Weakest" implies there's someone stronger than Squirrel Girl. ERROR 404.

She is weak - anyone can beat Thanus.

Insane Titan
Your looking high skyfather area like Tryant etc

Insane Titan
Your looking high skyfather area like Tyrant etc

Reflassshh
Void.

Dampyre
The Destroyer.

Wonder Man
Telepaths have had succuss against him.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Telepaths have had succuss against him. like who and when

h1a8
DD, prime

TheLordofMurder
I actually agree with zopzop and Insane Titan here...

I don't see anyone outside of Odin in Giant Size or Surtur accomplishing this kind of feat against Thanos with nothing but brute force strength...

Damborgson
Black Panther could probably dislocate his shoulder from the way he was handling Surfer

Prof. T.C McAbe
WBH - Amped Zeus (like he was against Hulk) - Tyrant

oh and Superman

pym-ftw
NY Police Officers

Epicurus
"Weakest" implies there's someone stronger than Squirrel Girl. ERROR 404.
Nope, it implies that the weakest being that can beat Thanos is the mightiest being in all of comicdom.

Semantics ftw.

meep-meep
Surtur: You sit down when you pee
Thanos: okay

Stoic
Originally posted by Insane Titan
like who and when

Taking a closer look. Not even Tyrant dominated Thanos physically, nor did Odin. They were winning, but it wasn't exactly a domination. I believe that it would take more based on, on panel proof. An out right domination, would be what Morg with WOL did to the Gabriel Airwalker construct. I mean he ripped its arm off and began to trash it with it. That's not what Odin, or Tyrant did.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Stoic
Taking a closer look. Not even Tyrant dominated Thanos physically, nor did Odin. They were winning, but it wasn't exactly a domination. I believe that it would take more based on, on panel proof. An out right domination, would be what Morg with WOL did to the Gabriel Airwalker construct. I mean he ripped its arm off and began to trash it with it. That's not what Odin, or Tyrant did. I was commenting on the telepaths comment doing well against Thanos

h1a8
Originally posted by meep-meep
Surtur: You sit down when you pee
Thanos: okay

laughing

KuRuPT Thanosi
Odin isn't doing it.. and neither would Surtur... I would take beyond skyfather level... anything there or below won't cut it.

zopzop
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Odin isn't doing it.. and neither would Surtur... I would take beyond skyfather level... anything there or below won't cut it.
Exactly.

Tar-Antado
In-Betweener.

P-Geyser
Starlin.

One-Punch
It would have to be someone stronger than PG Thor or Tyrant.

abhilegend
Originally posted by One-Punch
It would have to be someone stronger than PG Thor or Tyrant.
So Superman?

vin

TheLordofMurder
What do you all think about the 2000 ft Asgardian Destroyer as someone who could do it?

Epicurus
On a more serious note: Squirrel Girl.

KuRuPT Thanosi
SG could obviously... But people saying Odin or Surtur is laughable.. no way. It has to be above skyfather.

TheLordofMurder
Someone other than SG...

I dont consider her a serious character...

DarkRaiden
Probably Trion Juggernaut

dmills
Someone so powerful that it nearly makes the question redundant.

dial J for Josh
I was thinking depowered Tyrant but I just remembered that Thanos already fought against him and performed well. Thanos is too beastly.

dmills
In a perfect world of wishful thinking, equivocation (what happens in DC stays in DC) and the like I'd like to say Superman. But the reality is that there isn't a single writer from either company who'd write Superman beating Thanos physically sans a massive amp. Like having a yellow sun compressed and placed into his chest or some shit.

cdtm
Taking a closer look. Not even Tyrant dominated Thanos physically, nor did Odin. They were winning, but it wasn't exactly a domination. I believe that it would take more based on, on panel proof. An out right domination, would be what Morg with WOL did to the Gabriel Airwalker construct. I mean he ripped its arm off and began to trash it with it. That's not what Odin, or Tyrant did.

thumb up

I'm not even certain pc Validus could do it. PC Omega, maybe.

Tattoos N Scars
Classic Validus or Omega

h1a8
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
I was thinking depowered Tyrant but I just remembered that Thanos already fought against him and performed well. Thanos is too beastly. Tyrant never hit Thanos. So we don't know. I view Tyrant as 2-3 gladiators. I say this because of the fight with Gladiator.

Epicurus
Originally posted by dmills
Someone so powerful that it nearly makes the question redundant.
Squirrel Girl.

basilisk
PC Validus and PC Omega would definitely dominate him. But I don't think they are the weakest.

abhilegend
Originally posted by basilisk
PC Validus and PC Omega would definitely dominate him. But I don't think they are the weakest.
PC Validus would beat the shit out of him. PC Superman would do it too.

the Darkone
Originally posted by basilisk

They are not PC Omega>SA Odin >/= SA Mangog >/= PC Vaildus

I would say Asgardian Destroyer

abhilegend
Validus is more powerful than mangog. Fact.

Tattoos N Scars
Could classic Mangog do it?

Nephthys
http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/9491/200384-1154608_thanos_cops_super.jpg

These cops.

Tattoos N Scars
WBH with power gem

Cinder
Hm, I saw odin vs thanos (with prep) and got his butt whooped, but no serious harm, in the end he chose tl flee.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Cinder
Hm, I saw odin vs thanos (with prep) and got his butt whooped, but no serious harm, in the end he chose tl flee.

He was using his shields though. Without them, I don't think Thanos' durability would hold against an all out Odin.

Cinder
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
He was using his shields though. Without them, I don't think Thanos' durability would hold against an all out Odin.

I'm not so sure.

Odin broke through that "pure matter" thing effortlessly, and thanos was bleeding but in one piece for the most part.

I think if thanos hadn't fleed odin would break him eventually.

But "completely dominate" means over in a few seconds.

odin would probably need half an hour imo.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
He was using his shields though. Without them, I don't think Thanos' durability would hold against an all out Odin. Thanos never used his shields against , you even saw Thanos tank Odin gungnir blast and wade through the constant beam of it

LoRDbeARd
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

It sound like you are asking, who can completely Stomp Thanos Physically. IMO The answer would be Prime on the Guardian Amp.

DTM
Originally posted by h1a8
Tyrant never hit Thanos. So we don't know. I view Tyrant as 2-3 gladiators. I say this because of the fight with Gladiator.

DP Tyrant should be much stronger than this, as in his initial fight with the group of heralds he Slaughtered (easily) not just Gladiator, but Surfer, Morg, Beta Ray Bill, Terrax, Jack Of Hearts and Gandymede. That right there is in the area of 4+ Gladiators, and Tyrant beat them all with Ease.

Stoic
Originally posted by DTM
DP Tyrant should be much stronger than this, as in his initial fight with the group of heralds he Slaughtered (easily) not just Gladiator, but Surfer, Morg, Beta Ray Bill, Terrax, Jack Of Hearts and Gandymede. That right there is in the area of 4+ Gladiators, and Tyrant beat them all with Ease.

Tyrant could likely take on 20+ Gladiator level characters. He is in the class of guys that one shot rape Herald level beings like Odin can. In fact Tyrant was going easy on those guys because it was never his intention to kill them. He was using them as fuel for his citadel if i recall correctly. Imagine if he went all out on them? To utterly dominate Thanos, you will need the likes of the Inbetweener, or Galactus. This was made perfectly clear on panel several times. When Tyrant and Thanos broke through the ground, do you think that they were playing kissy face? Of course not, they were down there beating the hell out of each other. i've been going over his appearances, and Thanos is as close as you can get to being a Sky Father level character. hell I'd give him odds against Zeus. He'd be messed up after it, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if he walked away with Hera.

carver9
You all have to remember that the Heralds Tyrant fought wasn't at full power. Before the fight they were getting their powers drained. We don't know how Tyrant would have done if he fought a full powered group. Jack of Hearts was at full power and he was able to hurt Tyrant.

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
You all have to remember that the Heralds Tyrant fought wasn't at full power. Before the fight they were getting their powers drained. We don't know how Tyrant would have done if he fought a full powered group. Jack of Hearts was at full power and he was able to hurt Tyrant.

Well for one, another team fought Tyrant a 2nd time. Do you recall the time when he said to Thanos that he was more than these others? Well Jack was fine at this point... They all were. Tyrant was still one shot raping them. Tyrant was playing with them, and would have been able to perform just as well against them if they were well rested. Do you recall Tyrant having that mild confrontation with Galactus? He's one of those guys that does not wrestle with Heralds, he destroys them with ease. Would I say that he was Odin level or slightly beyond? Yes.

panthergod

Superman.

DarkSaint85
PC Karate Kid.

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
PC Karate Kid.
ROFLMAO.

No.

DarkSaint85
Gamora was able to land nerve strikes on him, and he admitted he was unable to lay a glove on her.

Karate Kid has kept up with speed blitzes from Kryptonians.

Perceiver1
http://www.animationmagazine.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/Popeye-post-new1.jpg

zopzop
Gamora was able to land nerve strikes on him, and he admitted he was unable to lay a glove on her.

Karate Kid has kept up with speed blitzes from Kryptonians.
P
I
S

h1a8
Tyrant could likely take on 20+ Gladiator level characters. He is in the class of guys that one shot rape Herald level beings like Odin can. In fact Tyrant was going easy on those guys because it was never his intention to kill them. He was using them as fuel for his citadel if i recall correctly. Imagine if he went all out on them? To utterly dominate Thanos, you will need the likes of the Inbetweener, or Galactus. This was made perfectly clear on panel several times. When Tyrant and Thanos broke through the ground, do you think that they were playing kissy face? Of course not, they were down there beating the hell out of each other. i've been going over his appearances, and Thanos is as close as you can get to being a Sky Father level character. hell I'd give him odds against Zeus. He'd be messed up after it, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if he walked away with Hera.

No he's not. He couldn't one shot Gladiator at all. Even so, logically any being 2-3x stronger can one shot someone. I can beat 20+ ten year olds easily. Doesn't mean i'm 20+ times stronger.

Originally posted by DTM
DP Tyrant should be much stronger than this, as in his initial fight with the group of heralds he Slaughtered (easily) not just Gladiator, but Surfer, Morg, Beta Ray Bill, Terrax, Jack Of Hearts and Gandymede. That right there is in the area of 4+ Gladiators, and Tyrant beat them all with Ease. I can beat 20 10year olds. That doesn't mean I'm 10x stronger than each. Tryant can beat 1000 beings, doesn't mean he is more than 3x stronger than Gladiator.

2x Gladiator would beat the hell out of Gladiator WITH EASE.

But a non holding back Superman would utterly dominate Thanos (like OWAW Superman, not sundipped). Normal holding back Superman is about even or slightly less in strength. But a non holding back Superman is at least 5x stronger than normal.

pym-ftw
Only in your mind.

DarkSaint85
P
I
S

PIS is me bringing up Squirrel Girl (who was about Wolverine level in speed).

Or NYPD cops.

Or Kazar.

Or Groot.

Or Hawkeye.

These showings happen a lot don't they?

Insane Titan
Non cannon

Confirmed clone

Groot did nothing( he also got ko'd by a weak Thanos in imperative)

What did hawkeye do, apart from have his arrows stuck in Thanos shoulder Armor/plate

Estacado
Haters gonna hate when this happens...haermm

Originally posted by HueyFreeman
http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/shogunofharlem1/ThanosAnnual001-025_zps2c336a0a.jpg

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Estacado
Haters gonna hate when this happens...haermm lmao , is that from the upcoming Thanos mini?

Link me plz

Estacado
Huey posted it in the ownage thread its on page 2722.

Thanos uses the IG to speak with himself from the past to talk about what will happen and the perceived end game.

http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/shogunofharlem1/ThanosAnnual001-020_zps84c0be1b.jpghttp://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/shogunofharlem1/ThanosAnnual001-021_zps3cf5f770.jpghttp://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/shogunofharlem1/ThanosAnnual001-023_zpsd9e2e445.jpghttp://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/shogunofharlem1/ThanosAnnual001-024_zps19e195fc.jpghttp://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/shogunofharlem1/ThanosAnnual001-025_zps2c336a0a.jpg

Insane Titan
It's not out yet is it?

Estacado
Nope its kinda like a glimpse into the future.
Starts in august.

I think so. We get somewhat of an advertisement of the event ig thanos is referring to at the endhttp://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/shogunofharlem1/ThanosAnnual001-026_zps34d45cd2.jpghttp://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/shogunofharlem1/ThanosAnnual001-027_zps7bd91462.jpghttp://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/shogunofharlem1/ThanosAnnual001-028_zps2d7953a0.jpg

zopzop
PIS is me bringing up Squirrel Girl (who was about Wolverine level in speed).

Or NYPD cops.

Or Kazar.

Or Groot.

Or Hawkeye.

These showings happen a lot don't they? Originally posted by Insane Titan
Non cannon

Confirmed clone

What did hawkeye do, apart from have his arrows stuck in Thanos shoulder Armor/plate
What IS said.

Also notice that the "Hawkeye" bullsh|t was under Bendis' pen so.........

PS did you see where it said that Thanos was weakened during Annihilation and that's why Drax was able to rip out his heart?

Insane Titan
I took it as Rdax killing him puts him in a weakend state, because that's how he was upon "rebirth" in Imperative

zopzop
I took it as Rdax killing him puts him in a weakend state, because that's how he was upon "rebirth" in Imperative
I don't know IS.

Look at the flow of conversation :
Thanos Avatar : One of my favorite deaths is at Drax's hand
Thanos : He manages to kill me? He rips out my heart?!
Thanos Avatar : You will be in a very weakened state.

Thanos is saying that Drax manages to kill him while he (Thanos) will be in a very weakened state.

Insane Titan
I don't know IS.

Look at the flow of conversation :
Thanos Avatar : One of my favorite deaths is at Drax's hand
Thanos : He manages to kill me? He rips out my heart?!
Thanos Avatar : You will be in a very weakened state.

Thanos is saying that Drax manages to kill him while he (Thanos) will be in a very weakened state. I see it can be taken that way but it came across to me as he meant about his death/rebirth as there was no mention/indication of him been weak during that story

h1a8
Non cannon

Confirmed clone

Squirrel girl was cannon, it was even referenced later.
How was it confirmed to be a clone?
Didn't groot affect Thanos well?

Isn't one's armor plate>>>>them?
Thanos has never been resisting against cutting force anyways.
Those arrows probably did penetrate him or they could.

Insane Titan
Squirrel girl was cannon, it was even referenced later.
How was it confirmed to be a clone?
Didn't groot affect Thanos well?

Isn't one's armor plate>>>>them?
Thanos has never been resisting against cutting force anyways.
Those arrows probably did penetrate him or they could. Thanos confirmed it's was a clone that Kazar faced.

Groot punched Thanos with no effect both times.

Why wudnt it be under Bendis

He has Gamoras god slayer blade broke on his skin and one of deaths minions hit him with a axe and nothing happened.

Let's see your proof for once

h1a8
Thanos confirmed it's was a clone that Kazar faced.

Groot punched Thanos with no effect both times.

Why wudnt it be under Bendis

He has Gamoras god slayer blade broke on his skin and one of deaths minions hit him with a axe and nothing happened.

Let's see your proof for once

Wait a minute, so DarkSaint would purposely mention an event where Groot failed to affect Thanos at all and call is PIS against Thano?

What issue was the God slayer feat and the axe feat?

Sundipped
Tyrant never hit Thanos. So we don't know. I view Tyrant as 2-3 gladiators. I say this because of the fight with Gladiator.

Please get out of here with that Gladiator BS. no expression
That dude got WTF stomped by 2 of Tyrant's drones.
The same drones who Sufrer wiped a army of them out with a omni blast.

DarkSaint85
Squirrel Girl is still canon. But then, it's Squirrel girl, so yeah, I agree, let's ignore it.

As for Groot. Both times he fought:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/142946/3229092-img_0859%5B1%5D

And

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23374/3433677-3701627844-groot.jpg

Is that Thing's fist? Meh. My point still stands. The physically weakest guy who could break Thanos, assuming Thanos and the guy in question both don't have any other powers (forcefields etc) on, is PC KK. Because PC KK was just that silly.

Insane Titan
So knocking Thanos back a bit is effecting him now lol, and you do know Thanos was weakend both times due to being reborn early and the fake cosmic cube draining him.

Insane Titan
Wait a minute, so DarkSaint would purposely mention an event where Groot failed to affect Thanos at all and call is PIS against Thano?

What issue was the God slayer feat and the axe feat? learn to read.

Thanos imperative: ignition and the other is from the Infinty war omnibus

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Estacado
Haters gonna hate when this happens...haermm
Might be an amp or it is a glimpse at the hotu end.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Might be an amp or it is a glimpse at the hotu end.

If it was not an amp then damn. That is some crazy shit.

but if it was an amp he would not be so bloodied up

HulkIsHulk
Whoa! Look at those scans. Thanos and Starlin are plain awesome. There is even an advertisement for Savage Hulk#7. Haven't picked up the book yet, but they finally seemed to acknowledging that Hulk is a part of the rest of MU

carver9
Squirrel Girl is still canon. But then, it's Squirrel girl, so yeah, I agree, let's ignore it.

As for Groot. Both times he fought:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/142946/3229092-img_0859%5B1%5D

And

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23374/3433677-3701627844-groot.jpg

Is that Thing's fist? Meh. My point still stands. The physically weakest guy who could break Thanos, assuming Thanos and the guy in question both don't have any other powers (forcefields etc) on, is PC KK. Because PC KK was just that silly.

thumb up

Insane Titan
Haha at desperate caver using a weakend Thanos as proof.

Don't expect a response from gutless9

HulkIsHulk
Whoa! Look at those scans. Thanos and Starlin are plain awesome. There is even an advertisement for Savage Hulk#7. Haven't picked up the book yet, but they finally seemed to acknowledging that Hulk is a part of the rest of MU

HulkIsHulk
Oops, sorry for the double post. And by the way, Pre-crisis Karate Kid was the DC version of Squirrel Girl if you ask me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.