MOS Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
When KAL El first find the scout ship and finds out about who he is... He sees two chambers in the ship.. one with a dead person inside and the other open and empty... So does that mean there was already one of his kind that was on earth? Why did the other person not leave and just died in there? Was it ever explained what happened to them?

Lestov16
I don't recall exactly, because that movie was boring as shit, but I'm going to wager that they crashed there.

Robtard
Yes. Earth was one of the planets visited when Kypton entered its age of expansion.

IIRC, nothing was precisely explained, but I took it as the ship crashed/was buried in ice millennia ago and the pilots died.

Nephthys
Supergirl set up?

juggerman
That's what I was thinking

jaden101
There was a small comic book MoS prequel that explains it.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Nephthys
Supergirl set up? Thats the rumor. THere was a comic tie in as well if I'm not mistaken

juggerman
Care to shed light? I haven't heard anything about that

jaden101
Just Google Man of Steel prequel comic and you'll get the full thing.

Stoic
Yes this is exactly what I thought when I saw the missing pod as well, but how would they explain her disappearance? Perhaps she's trapped in ice?

I have a question as well. At the end of the movie when Clark is introduced, Lois acted as if she did not know who he was. Did she, or didn't she? She called him Clark when she went to the farm looking for him halfway through the film right?

Robtard
She did.

Esau Cairn
Strange too that Kal would find/be given his costume on the scout ship.
If Jor El wanted his son to grow up & be the symbol of hope, then the costume should've been in the escape pod with him...

Arachnid1
The prequel comic explained that it was Supergirl, so she is loose somewhere in the world.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Arachnid1
The prequel comic explained that it was Supergirl, so she is loose somewhere in the world.

If she's loose...wouldn't that make her a SuperSlut? wink

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
If she's loose...wouldn't that make her a SuperSlut? wink *highfives*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.