KMC: Herald Amalgam Challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
KMC- Your mission is as follows.

Mission 1- Create an amalgam of 3 herald characters (Unamped) that can defeat these characters one on one.

1)Thanos
2)Superboy Prime

Mission 2- Create an amalgam of 3 herald characters (2 unamped) that can defeat these characters one on one.

You can amp one of the heralds to Trans level

1) Odin
2) Zeus

carver9
Superman
Surfer (Surfer powers would amplify himself)
Hulk (additional amping)

So I'm a fast, versatile, one of the strongest guys there is.

Badabing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
KMC- Your mission is as follows.

Mission 1- Create an amalgam of 3 herald characters (Unamped) that can defeat these characters one on one.

1)Thanos
2)Superboy Prime

Mission 2- Create an amalgam of 3 herald characters (2 unamped) that can defeat these characters one on one.

You can amp one of the heralds to Trans level

1) Odin
2) Zeus I only need one: Hulk Killer Humanoid!

/thread

maxivitopowe
Thor/SilverSurfer/Amazo

Iceman/Maddox/Thor

Manhunter/Thor/Waverider

She Rulk/Vulcan/Omega

Red Gardner/Blue Beetle/Hulk

God Cloth Seiya
Classic Doctor Strange
Silver surfer
Superman

Black lantern zoom
Hulk
Silver surfer

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Badabing
I only need one: Hulk Killer Humanoid!

/thread he said herald not Skyfather

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Thor/SilverSurfer/Amazo

Amazo is Trans so is Omega.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
I only need one: Hulk Killer Humanoid!

/thread

HKH is DISQUALIFIED!

Badabing
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
he said herald not Skyfather GAH! durhulkOriginally posted by LordofBrooklyn
HKH is DISQUALIFIED! Your FACE is disqualified!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman/SilverSurfer/Constantin

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman/SilverSurfer/Constantin

For both missions?

zopzop
Multiple Man/Absorbing Man/Loki

/Thread

Stoic
Superman/Dr. Fate/Legion

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Superman/Dr. Fate/Legion
no

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by zopzop
Multiple Man/Absorbing Man/Loki

/Thread

How do they win?

Khazra Reborn
Thor/Absorbing Man/Zoom(Zolomon)

meep-meep
Gladiator
Thor
Xavier

Thors uber confidence boosts Glads.

Thor to trans

Stoic
no

What do you mean no? Please let me know why.

zopzop
How do they win?
Seriously?

1) Loki - high level mage. Which means you can teleport (even interdimensionally), cast powerful offensive spells, etc...
2) Absorbing Man - turn into anything you come into contact with including energy
3) Multiple Man - makes dozens (hundreds?) of copies of yourself each one is an exact duplicate that has your powers

So you have dozens/hundreds of high level mages that can absorb the properties of anything they come into contact with.

You can't BFR him or his clones because they can teleport. It's extremely hard, if not impossible, to mindphuck them. You can't hurt them physically or with energy attacks because they'll just absorb the impact and create a new dupe AND transform into whatever energy or item you hit them with. All the while you are being bombarded by dozens/hundreds of high level mystical bolts.

/Thread
What do you mean no? Please let me know why.
Legion is an Omega level mutant that was wiping out Elder Gods and toying with reality.

golem370
1st Morg(Wol)-Silver Surfer-Classic Juggernaut= Vicious Versatile & Indestructible

2.WWH/w power gem-Dr Doom & Flash= Unlimited Strength & Durability-Genius-Magic & Speed force manipulation

Martian_mind
Martian Manhunter
Beta Ray Bill
Adam Warlock

Stoic
Seriously?

1) Loki - high level mage. Which means you can teleport (even interdimensionally), cast powerful offensive spells, etc...
2) Absorbing Man - turn into anything you come into contact with including energy
3) Multiple Man - makes dozens (hundreds?) of copies of yourself each one is an exact duplicate that has your powers

So you have dozens/hundreds of high level mages that can absorb the properties of anything they come into contact with.

You can't BFR him or his clones because they can teleport. It's extremely hard, if not impossible, to mindphuck them. You can't hurt them physically or with energy attacks because they'll just absorb the impact and create a new dupe AND transform into whatever energy or item you hit them with. All the while you are being bombarded by dozens/hundreds of high level mystical bolts.

/Thread

Legion is an Omega level mutant that was wiping out Elder Gods and toying with reality.

OK fair enough. But your guy is a glass cannon when considering what would happen if his opponents stroke first. Thanos would cube him up before he ever tried any of the things that you assume he would be allowed to do.

Superman/Dr. Fate/Xavier

Keeping in mind that with a more powerful constitution, and faster brain (in terms of the procession of thought) supplied by Superman, my character would be able to surpass anything that Fate, or Charles ever dreamed of being able to do with the powers that they command. I have a beast here.

Branlor Swift
I like how Multiple Man's powers can stack with anyones because they can dupe a "powerless" mutant.

Imagine if Living Tribunal had Multiple Man's powers. Woah nelly!

zopzop
OK fair enough. But your guy is a glass cannon when considering what would happen if his opponents stroke first. Thanos would cube him up before he ever tried any of the things that you assume he would be allowed to do.

Superman/Dr. Fate/Xavier

Keeping in mind that with a more powerful constitution, and faster brain (in terms of the procession of thought) supplied by Superman, my character would be able to surpass anything that Fate, or Charles ever dreamed of being able to do with the powers that they command. I have a beast here.
How?

No form of energy or physical attack would do anything because you can just absorb and become the type of energy attack used against you and physical attacks are meaningless if you can become an astral form. Not to mention there's like DOZENS of you each capable of absorbing/phasing/attacking/etc...

And Xavier is a non factor here. Amora protected herself and her teammates from Xavier's powers during the SW. Loki>>>>>>>>>>>>Amora. Dr Fate's is cool and all but there's like DOZENS of mages your amalgam would have to contend with.

The Loki/Multiple Man/Absorbing Man amalgam is beyond OP.

pym-ftw
SG Adam Warlock/ Warlock / Dr. Doom

Ambient
1.) Darkness - shape reality through the use of dark matter.
2.) Assylum II (Gallante) - nexus to darkforce dimension, darkforce realm constantly flows out of him and occupies reality.
3.) Reed Richard - nuff said.

This amalgam can bend reality and anything Reed can think off.

meep-meep
Gladiator
Thor
Mmmmmmmmartain mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmman hunterrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

meep-meep
Trans Thor^!!!!!!!!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by meep-meep
Gladiator
Thor
Mmmmmmmmartain mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmman hunterrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

All DIE in either scenario!

DarkRaiden
Darwin/Multiple Man/Blue Marvel
Darwin/Blue Marvel for the two person one

Darwin/Amazo/Multiple Man to take on the skyfathers.

Prof. T.C McAbe
For both missions?

You are right for Prime it would be better, because of his high magic resitance, to replace Constantin with Multiple Man. Superman, amped by Surfers power to Prime levels multiple times beating the crap out of Prime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.