"Self-success" is a repugnant, barbarically asinine notion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
Thinking you're going to go out there and "Win" friends and admiration with your "Winning" attitude is an example of ignorant thought on the highest level.

I don't want to hear it anymore, you don't earn anything in this world, you're either given respect and confidence, or you're not. You don't pull out your mother****ing ass. If you take in the first place it's not genuine, so **** it. Might as well assume control of everyone's thoughts and feelings then.

I believed in mind-control, the law of attraction. I believed that there was a pattern inherent in the grand design that was magnificent, grandiose, and purposeful for life and evolution. I was wrong. Now I'm a little more knowledgeable, whatever value that has, and unable to cope with life or excel.

Stop thinking we're headed for anything but Dystopia. Existence as it is for life, is demonstrated to have no purpose, it's chaos. I don't want to exist as an amoral bastard who hogs the life of others, abandoning them to despair, feeding off of the attention they could have, eat or get eaten, and neither should you.

Just note that the superior ones aren't necessarily the ones who inherit the attention that allows one to actualize, neither are the amoral individuals or the ignorant, just like everything else, it's a chaotic selection.

tl;dr - I didn't get my way and now I'm going back to my tent.

XCV2EPVIX3c

Lord Lucien
I would pay a small entrance fee to see you give a TED talk.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Oneness

l;dr - I didn't get my way and now I'm going back to my tent.

Achilles - the original rage-quitter.

Bardock42
Thinking you're going to go out there and "Win" friends and admiration with your "Winning" attitude is an example of ignorant thought on the highest level.

I don't want to hear it anymore, you don't earn anything in this world, you're either given respect and confidence, or you're not. You don't pull out your mother****ing ass. If you take in the first place it's not genuine, so **** it. Might as well assume control of everyone's thoughts and feelings then.

I believed in mind-control, the law of attraction. I believed that there was a pattern inherent in the grand design that was magnificent, grandiose, and purposeful for life and evolution. I was wrong. Now I'm a little more knowledgeable, whatever value that has, and unable to cope with life or excel.

Stop thinking we're headed for anything but Dystopia. Existence as it is for life, is demonstrated to have no purpose, it's chaos. I don't want to exist as an amoral bastard who hogs the life of others, abandoning them to despair, feeding off of the attention they could have, eat or get eaten, and neither should you.

Just note that the superior ones aren't necessarily the ones who inherit the attention that allows one to actualize, neither are the amoral individuals or the ignorant, just like everything else, it's a chaotic selection.

tl;dr - I didn't get my way and now I'm going back to my tent.

XCV2EPVIX3c

Considering you were so wrong before, what do you think are the chances that you are wrong now?

Oneness
Originally posted by Bardock42
Considering you were so wrong before, what do you think are the chances that you are wrong now? 60%.

Stealth Moose
Ass pull or do you have an equation to support that?

Oneness
Baseless guesstimate I'm afraid.

BOT, I should have just exclaimed one does not pick his or her own friends/lovers, and left it at that...

Bardock42
You can't choose completely freely, since these relationships are somewhat two way streets, but you can definitely choose to some degree, you can exclude who you don't want as your friend/lovers....

Oneness
You can't choose completely freely, since these relationships are somewhat two way streets, but you can definitely choose to some degree, you can exclude who you don't want as your friend/lovers.... Not so much lovers. Pre-involvement has a way of complicating that matter. It is easy to fall victim to settling when you're my age, however, as the monotony can create severe psychological disturbances that I have faced down. I'm not necessarily speaking of schizophrenia, but something of that severe caliber of mental instability - for me it was more of a dissociation from personality. I don't know if it is possible to be a complete sociopath, but on more than one occasion I had gotten so close to being in a catatonic stupor post-PTSD meltdowns that I couldn't go on.

Bardock42
You are like 21....

What exactly is it you desire? A stable relationship with a woman? Long term?

Oneness
I wanted someone who'd been more exposed to my ups and downs than anyone else. But the preconceived notions of this stranger (who is an actual person that I'm referring to) may be a figment of my imagination. Either way, this person chooses not to have anything to do with me so I don't see why it matters.

Bardock42
Well if they don't want anything to do with you, then they are probably not a good partner for you. But that doesn't mean that there aren't any.

Epicurus
Dolos is just a bored young f*ck who wants to f*ck, but f*ck can't have his f*cking way with those damned f*cks. So he has stopped giving a f*ck altogether.

His KMC activity is a direct result of this.

Oneness
Well if they don't want anything to do with you, then they are probably not a good partner for you. But that doesn't mean that there aren't any. When I find love I tend to leech on. I am 21, but my need for companionship is pretty bad...let's just say I have an emptiness. To dissociate from any kind of personality what-so-ever, to be a true sociopath, comes from an inability to handle yourself in life without the anxiety taking you past manic behavior all the way to broaching psychosis - I guess you can say I'm prone to co-dependence.

That's more addressing the first part of your previous response than this one, but I think I've addressed both responses in this post fairly well.

Originally posted by Epicurus
Dolos is just a bored young f*ck who wants to f*ck, but f*ck can't have his f*cking way with those damned f*cks. So he has stopped giving a f*ck altogether.

His KMC activity is a direct result of this. That is a rather droll summation. So droll, in fact, that it falls short. It does not do the same kind of justice as did my opening post.

Bardock42
When I find love I tend to leech on. I am 21, but my need for companionship is pretty bad...let's just say I have an emptiness. To dissociate from any kind of personality what-so-ever, to be a true sociopath, comes from an inability to handle yourself in life without the anxiety taking you past manic behavior all the way to broaching psychosis - I guess you can say I'm prone to co-dependence.

That's more addressing the first part of your previous response than this one, but I think I've addressed both responses in this post fairly well.

But you didn't find love, most definitely not mutual love. What you describe sounds more like infatuation, and a destructive kind at that.

You don't need another person as a saviour, you can achieve what you want out of yourself. And putting your partner on a pedestal and casting them as your angel makes for a very unhealthy relationship. It's not fair to the other person either.

But I ask again, because I feel like you aren't giving a clear answer, and I worry that perhaps you don't know yourself; What is it that you desire? What do you want from a relationship?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Achilles - the original rage-quitter. Hahahaha, I didn't even get that reference at first.

Lord Lucien
That is a rather droll summation. So droll, in fact, that it falls short. It does not do the same kind of justice as did my opening post. Your retorts are always the most interesting.

Oneness
But you didn't find love, most definitely not mutual love. What you describe sounds more like infatuation, and a destructive kind at that.

You don't need another person as a saviour, you can achieve what you want out of yourself. And putting your partner on a pedestal and casting them as your angel makes for a very unhealthy relationship. It's not fair to the other person either.

But I ask again, because I feel like you aren't giving a clear answer, and I worry that perhaps you don't know yourself; What is it that you desire? What do you want from a relationship? https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/1661845_657650904272737_1014847791_n.jpg

Bardock42
That woman that would be your partner, would probably require companionship, and love, and support just as you do. Relationships aren't just magical (and one sided) every-problem-in-my-life-is-gone things.

Oneness
That woman that would be your partner, would probably require companionship, and love, and support just as you do. Relationships aren't just magical (and one sided) every-problem-in-my-life-is-gone things. Good but, ah, reread everything I've written in this thread.

My issue is not that with being desired back, it's with not being desired back.

Unless you're speaking of love in an action or platonic sense, which is meaningless to me because you can show love in your deeds with someone you don't even like, or with like complete strangers. I never understood the opposite sex's obsession with pity-love, love-bombing, sympathy affection. It's an infuriating thing to receive their good will when they don't long for you like they would their lover.

I've received a sympathetic, "I love you" but in my idiotic sense of things I mistook it as she literally loved me. Which wouldn't even make sense in the way in which she said it. You see back then I was oblivious to the syntax of the words of others.

To infatuate, to impress, to associate good feelings with your presence, on someone that does the same to you is the very meaning of life.

Wonder Man
Giving up on being yourself is not a good idea. I'm sure there are plenty of things to like about you and that you are just being to critical of yourself. Find something you like about yourself and stay with that.

Lord Lucien
Good but, ah, reread everything I've written in this thread. I read this part in a Jeff Goldblum voice.

Oneness
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Giving up on being yourself is not a good idea. I'm sure there are plenty of things to like about you and that you are just being to critical of yourself. Find something you like about yourself and stay with that. I'm sorry, but unlike you I'm a pretty reasonable person.

No non-neurotypical has the genetic tools to compete with the top dogs in this world.

It's no way to live, my life was a byproduct, an after-birth, a useless cog in the engine of life.

Lord Lucien
So kill yourself?

Oneness
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
So kill yourself? I couldn't do that to my mother.

I'd gladly put myself out of a new definition of pain that is my future if I hadn't ditched the gun in our house. All it takes is one moody night at this point.

Lord Lucien
Find a highrise.

Oneness
It would be easier with a powerful 50-cal hand-gun, and there'd no fall, just the instantaneous discombobulation from thought and feeling, and the road to awe.

Robtard
It's no way to live, my life was a byproduct, an after-birth, a useless cog in the engine of life.

Ask yourself, WWTKHD?

What Would The Kwistaz Haderach Do?

Oneness
Originally posted by Robtard
Ask yourself, WWTKHD?

What Would The Kwistaz Haderach Do? First of all, Muad-dib was the byproduct of breeding superior specimen - I suffer from ASD. I'm not even neuro-typical, the average day for me is more challenging than for most and the knowledge of the fact that I'm not even equal to you or Lord Lucien, is heartbreaking.

Robtard
First of all, Muad-dib was the byproduct of breeding superior specimen - I suffer from ASD. I'm not even neuro-typical, the average day for me is more challenging than for most and the knowledge of the fact that I'm not even equal to you or Lord Lucien, is heartbreaking.

Me? No one is, so don't feel bad about that. Lord Lucian, laughing out loud, everyone is superior to him, so you have that going for you.

Lord Lucien
It's true. I evolved from a Magikarp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.