Who would you be in Star Wars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
If you could be anyone or anything in Starwars what would you be? Id either be a jedi, a clone, or a Galactic Civil War stormtrooper

DarthAnt66
A Revan fanboy.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
A Revan fanboy. a revanite?

DarthAnt66
Nah, just a citizen of coruscant whos a Revan fanboy.

WildBantha88
I would be Sy Snootles, and I would love Ziro the Hutt from the bottom of my fluid sack.....and then kill him. And look good while doing it

Emperordmb
I would go straight for the Font and Pool bro.

DarthAnt66
@Bantha Shes ugly as hell.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
@Bantha Shes ugly as hell. Societal standards for beauty are B.S. I think she is hella sexy

DarthAnt66
No.

WildBantha88
how can you say "no" to someones opinion? Just because you don't share it doesn't mean mines wrong

Emperordmb
Banthoodles FTW

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Banthoodles FTW thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by WildBantha88
how can you say "no" to someones opinion? Just because you don't share it doesn't mean mines wrong
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110917055245/starwars/images/9/9c/SySnootlesHS-SWE.jpg
Because she is the ugliest damn alien I have ever seen in Star Wars.

WildBantha88
those lips look so kissable smile

PTforthewin
I would be Sy Snootles, and I would love Ziro the Hutt from the bottom of my fluid sack.....and then kill him. And look good while doing it lol

Darth Abonis
I'd want to be a scientist. Think of all the technology and knowledge I'd get to work with.

King Joker
I'd be a hot Jedi and **** all the clones... Ahhhhhh yaasssss

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by PTforthewin
If you could be anyone or anything in Starwars what would you be? Id either be a jedi, a clone, or a Galactic Civil War stormtrooper So you'd be a celibate loser, a mindless drone, or cannon fodder.

Aim higher, man.

I'd be Lando. Get all the pussy.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
So you'd be a celibate loser, a mindless drone, or cannon fodder.

Aim higher, man.

I'd be Lando. Get all the pussy. a Clone commander with a mind of his own, plus I would be a Clone stormtrooper, not the regular unit

PTforthewin
So you'd be a celibate loser, a mindless drone, or cannon fodder.

Aim higher, man.

I'd be Lando. Get all the pussy. stormtroopers in no way are Cannon fodder, an average trained stormtrooper is better then your average rebel due to more advanced training and better armor, stormtroopers have numbers, better soldier quality, and better technology. rebels have pride, luck, confidence, and plot continuity.

Lord Lucien
a Clone commander with a mind of his own, plus I would be a Clone stormtrooper, not the regular unit So an obedient, subservient, looks-like-millions-of-other-guys smart drone?

stormtroopers in no way are Cannon fodder, an average trained stormtrooper is better then your average rebel due to more advanced training and better armor, stormtroopers have numbers, better soldier quality, and better technology. rebels have pride, luck, confidence, and plot continuity. http://kevinintraining.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/stormtrooper-hits-head.jpg

Fated Xtasy
I would be the replacment of Sev from delta squad!

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I would be the replacment of Sev from delta squad!
So... everyone else would hate you?

PTforthewin
So an obedient, subservient, looks-like-millions-of-other-guys smart drone?

http://kevinintraining.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/stormtrooper-hits-head.jpg that was a movie mistake, it wasn't meant to happen

Lord Lucien
that was a movie mistake, it wasn't meant to happen LlyPGKnCg_U

http://www.scifimoviezone.com/imagestarwars/sw4script312.jpg
"Door is locked. Move on to the next one."

OIuKWhWzYis

Essentially, you would like to be part of the dumbest cadre of plastic-coated idiots in the universe.

PTforthewin
LlyPGKnCg_U

http://www.scifimoviezone.com/imagestarwars/sw4script312.jpg
"Door is locked. Move on to the next one."

OIuKWhWzYis

Essentially, you would like to be part of the dumbest cadre of plastic-coated idiots in the universe. it actually was a movie mistake Lucas confirmed it. Btw like the rebels where any better they lost nearly every battle against the empire plot immunity and chewbacca saved the day on endor

Emperordmb
It may have been a movie mistake. But they kinda confirm it as legitimate when they intentionally add in a sound effect for it.

Lord Lucien
it actually was a movie mistake Lucas confirmed it. Btw like the rebels where any better they lost nearly every battle against the empire plot immunity and chewbacca saved the day on endor You mean the battle where the Emperor's "best troops" were done in by 3 foot tall plush bears with rocks on strings? Those awesome Stormtroopers? And it doesn't help your choice when the best defence against the Stormtroopers being unimaginably awful boils down to "well, not as awful as those other guys." Seriously, why do you want to be a mindless, faceless, drone that everyone makes fun?

And yeah, they enhanced the sound effect in all the special editions. That moron trooper bumping his head is fully endorsed by Lucas as canon. Stormtroopers are terrible and they look stupid.

Galan007
Thrawn.

PTforthewin
You mean the battle where the Emperor's "best troops" were done in by 3 foot tall plush bears with rocks on strings? Those awesome Stormtroopers? And it doesn't help your choice when the best defence against the Stormtroopers being unimaginably awful boils down to "well, not as awful as those other guys." Seriously, why do you want to be a mindless, faceless, drone that everyone makes fun?

And yeah, they enhanced the sound effect in all the special editions. That moron trooper bumping his head is fully endorsed by Lucas as canon. Stormtroopers are terrible and they look stupid. ewoks had ambushed the stormtroopers, not to mention that one of the stormtroopers shot and wounded leia and another stormtrooper shot and deactivated R2. Plus afterwards the ewoks where getting killed, chewbacca was able to take an ATST which was one of the only reasons the alliance won, plus the "crappy" stormtroopers where able to board and kill all of the rebels on tantive iv (except leia) with only 4 total casualties, and both forces had even numbers

PTforthewin
So an obedient, subservient, looks-like-millions-of-other-guys smart drone?

http://kevinintraining.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/stormtrooper-hits-head.jpg the stormtrooper in the picture is obviously the idiot commander cody was talking about that always hits his head on walls

Lord Lucien
ewoks had ambushed the stormtroopers, not to mention that one of the stormtroopers shot and wounded leia and another stormtrooper shot and deactivated R2. Plus afterwards the ewoks where getting killed, chewbacca was able to take an ATST which was one of the only reasons the alliance won, plus the "crappy" stormtroopers where able to board and kill all of the rebels on tantive iv (except leia) with only 4 total casualties, and both forces had even numbers Pretty much everything you said explains how terrible the Stormtroopers are. They suck that much. And source for that "4 casualties/even numbers" thing?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
So... everyone else would hate you?

why would they hate me! I'm..er I mean sev is charming

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
why would they hate me! I'm..er I mean sev is charming they all look the same...

PTforthewin
Pretty much everything you said explains how terrible the Stormtroopers are. They suck that much. And source for that "4 casualties/even numbers" thing? the tantive iv scene in a new hope.

Lord Lucien
the tantive iv scene in a new hope. You think there were only like a dozen people on that entire ship? And only the same on the entire Star Destroyer?

PTforthewin
You think there were only like a dozen people on that entire ship? And only the same on the entire Star Destroyer? in once scene the one just after the shoot out in the beginning 3 rebels run and in the next scene both rebels shoot at 3 stormtroopers none of the stormtroopers got hit and then one of the stormtroopers without even looking shot and killed one of the rebels. Plus only 6-8 stormtroopers where in the first wave and about 10 rebels. Most likely the rebels on the tantive weren't regular men since why would hey have regular infantry on board a ship that is carrying the key to the rebellions success AKA the Death Star plans

Emperordmb
Then again, the men with Vader would probably be the 501st.

Lord Lucien
in once scene the one just after the shoot out in the beginning 3 rebels run and in the next scene both rebels shoot at 3 stormtroopers none of the stormtroopers got hit and then one of the stormtroopers without even looking shot and killed one of the rebels. Plus only 6-8 stormtroopers where in the first wave and about 10 rebels. Most likely the rebels on the tantive weren't regular men since why would hey have regular infantry on board a ship that is carrying the key to the rebellions success AKA the Death Star plans http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/48181028.jpg

Sinious
I don't know if the Infinite Empire had a king or something like that, I would love to be that guy. Probably the most powerful dude that ever lived.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Soa.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Soa

Sinious
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Soa.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Soa

OMG! I never knew. Yet another character ruined by a SWTOR quest.

I wonder what would his position be in the Sith hierarchy. He seems to be extremely powerful as in person and not just powerful through his galactic domination.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, let's see what he's got:

mind traps that are apparently capable of dominating entire worlds (somebody have a quote for this?)

he eats suns.

The entire Rakatan race was unable to defeat him, only trapped him.

So yeah, easily one of the most powerful force users to have ever existed.

Sinious

mind traps that are apparently capable of dominating entire worlds (somebody have a quote for this?)

he eats suns.

Did he do these things through his empire's technology or did he use his own force powers?

The entire Rakatan race was unable to defeat him, only trapped him.

If that's the case, he would probably top that sith hierarchy. Would Sidious be able to take this guy?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, the mind traps i definitely know were done through his own powers. Not sure about sun-eating though.

I'd probably say that there's no sith who can take Soa one vs. one.

Sinious
Well, the mind traps i definitely know were done through his own powers. Not sure about sun-eating though.

I'd probably say that there's no sith who can take Soa one vs. one.

Son vs Soa would make a very interesting vs. topic. If only we had more info about Soa.

Nephthys
Going to Mortis and fighting the Son in a raid like we did Soa would be pretty cool.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I have a feeling that the Son, literally being the pure manifestation of the dark side itself, can't be matched in combat by any except the Daughter, the Father, and Abeloth. Plus there's a quote about the Ones being more powerful than any other beings the jedi have ever seen.

Sinious
Originally posted by Nephthys
Going to Mortis and fighting the Son in a raid like we did Soa would be pretty cool.

Oh god, please no. sick

I have a feeling that the Son, literally being the pure manifestation of the dark side itself, can't be matched in combat by any except the Daughter, the Father, and Abeloth. Plus there's a quote about the Ones being more powerful than any other beings the jedi have ever seen.

Well the Jedi didn't exist during Soa's rule right? His rebirth doesn't count since it wasn't his full power as far as I remember.( My new char just arrived on Belsavis so I'll find out soon)

The ones are in a very special position in the force so I understand what you mean but Infinite Empire is really beyond the republic.

Nephthys

Well, the Empire can do the Soa fight instead of the Republic.

WildBantha88
I would be Jar Jar Because Ignorance is bliss smile

Lord Lucien
To be someone who falls ass backward in to power and office and never seems to die... yeah, Jar Jar would be a good choice. And in-universe, no one hates you.

WildBantha88
To be someone who falls ass backward in to power and office and never seems to die... yeah, Jar Jar would be a good choice. And in-universe, no one hates you. Windu hates Jar Jar. But Jar Jar is also dating the queen of an entire planet so. Yea

Sinious
Windu hates Jar Jar. But Jar Jar is also dating the queen of an entire planet so. Yea

You don't mean Natalie Portman do you? confused

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Sinious
You don't mean Natalie Portman do you? confused You're behind on recent EU.

Stay that way, you'll be happier for it.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Sinious
You don't mean Natalie Portman do you? confused No I don't. I mean this

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Vjre2nyj--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/yeyh2vemrldjubs7s5l4.png

The Merchant
Can we also change our actions? If so I'd be Ulic and don't get all sad about master Arca getting killed. If I were a villain I'd be Darth Bane and make the rule of 2 much more strict and more powerful, with essence transfer to leap through the next generation.

PTforthewin
You're behind on recent EU.

Stay that way, you'll be happier for it. why don't you just **** off

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by The Merchant
Can we also change our actions? If so I'd be Ulic and don't get all sad about master Arca getting killed. If I were a villain I'd be Darth Bane and make the rule of 2 much more strict and more powerful, with essence transfer to leap through the next generation. I'd be Qui-Gon. I'd get appropriately hammered and forget about the boy.

why don't you just **** off

I'm not 13

Sinious
No I don't. I mean this

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Vjre2nyj--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/yeyh2vemrldjubs7s5l4.png

Which season is that? I'm glad I missed it.

WildBantha88
Season 6.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.