marvel vs dc hand to hand fights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
I put them in my own order of what I think.

Karate kid vs Shang chi
Lady Shiva vs Gamora
Richard Drakon vs Batroc the leaper
Silver Monkey vs Iron fist
katana vs wolverine (No healing factor)
Connor Hawke vs deadpool
bronze tiger vs Taskmaster
Cassandra cain vs Daredevil
Deathstroke vs black panther(No vibrainium)
Batman vs x-23

equipment:
karate kid, lady Shiva, Richard Drakon, silver monkey, Connor Hawke, Deathstroke, Shang Chi, Gamora and deadpool have two adamantium katanas each.

Katana has her soultaker sword.

the Wilsons have one handgun each with unlimited iron bullets.

the batman family have 20 regular batarangs each

Q99
Karate kid vs Shang chi -Karate Kid is unbeatable
Lady Shiva vs Gamora -Gamora's maybe a little less skilled, but a lot more superhuman, and wins
Richard Drakon vs Batroc the leaper -Drakon is superhumanly fast, and wins.
Silver Monkey vs Iron fist -Iron Fist has chi, and wins, though not without effort, especially with those swords
katana vs wolverine (No healing factor)- Not exactly hand to hand with her sword, but I'd say she wins. She eventually got to the level where she can stalemate Lady Shiva when armed.
Connor Hawke vs deadpool -Deadpool's more superhuman and wins, though not without some good hits by Conner
bronze tiger vs Taskmaster -Hm, tough one... Taskmaster has the edge due to his copying, but Tiger's got a lot more willingness to press through damage and is dangerous. Probably Tasky, but he could be surprised.
Cassandra cain vs Daredevil -Cassandra Cain's a bit more dodgey (possibly due to her actively-superhuman coordination) and I view her reading as a bit more useful than radar sense. *Very* good, very close fight.
Deathstroke vs black panther(No vibrainium)- Deathstroke due to being more superhuman
Batman vs x-23 -With healing factor, Laura. Sans, Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.