Captain America vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Cloth Seiya
Who wins?

Kazenji
Fail...

i'm not trying to be a mod or some shit like that

God Cloth Seiya
There from there video games dude.

Edit: Lol, there is a reason it's here ya know. They are both from there games.

Kazenji
But did they originate from them?.....No

seriously go read the rules.

God Cloth Seiya
It's game versions, you haven't played there games have you?

Besides I did a search and Batman has been in plenty of threads on here.

Kazenji
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
you haven't played there games have you?

That's not the point.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

go read the rules otherwise try and get in contact with the mods in this section and make a case to say how far different they are to their other comic book versions from what i remember how it goes......which is going to heard since they seem to have abandoned the place for a while.

God Cloth Seiya
You ignored the other part I said, Batman has been in plenty of threads on here. Is everyone except me allowed to make a Batman thread on here except me?

Kazenji
You ignored the other part I said, Batman has been in plenty of threads on here. Is everyone except me allowed to make a Batman thread on here except me?

And have you read the rules for this section?

look...like i said i'm not trying to be a mod or some shit like that, But i'll leave you to it...i know what type of person i'm dealing with here.

God Cloth Seiya
I'm dealing with a guy who think he knows everything.

Kazenji
No need to be a smartass about it.

God Cloth Seiya
No reason to troll a thread, but you did it anyway. You tried acting like you know everything, I told you off and now your mad.

Kazenji
No reason to troll a thread, but you did it anyway.

erm.....Which i'm not

And your acting like you've read the rules, Which you've clearly haven't.

God Cloth Seiya
I've looked up threads though and there's a lot of Batman ones. It's like your mad at me or something to be trolling me.

Badabing
Peach hasn't logged on KMC since October. Gen Kal hasn't been on KMC in over a year. So there may have been some threads which may have been overlooked, or not reported.

Anyway, closing. This thread is obviously against the rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.