Who's the weakest character who can utterly dominate HULK KILLER HUMANOID physically?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rao Kal El
Tittle says it all

Who is the weakest character who can utterly dominate and defeat HULK KILLER HUMANOID physically? rolling on floor laughing

Estacado
There is no such thing.....uhuh

Rao Kal El
thumb up

carver9
Serious question...how can you dominate this character physically? It's like punching water that amps off of your power.

God Cloth Seiya
Batman

Diesldude
Thanos with the HOTU?

abhilegend
Pre retcon beyonder?

Reflassshh
What if Pretcon beyonder punches his head off?

Tattoos N Scars
TOAA...writer can do anything pretty much, as long as editor is cool with it.

Digi
Maybe a Batkick or Flash Prime. But probably no one.

Badabing
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Batman Originally posted by Diesldude
Thanos with the HOTU? Originally posted by Reflassshh
What if Pretcon beyonder punches his head off? Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
TOAA...writer can do anything pretty much, as long as editor is cool with it. All good choices. I doubt any can get the majority though.Originally posted by Digi
Maybe a Batkick or Flash Prime. But probably no one. thumb up

Orrsome28
Can someone please educate me as to what all the fuss over HKH is about?

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Badabing
All good choices. I doubt any can get the majority though. thumb up

I think a stare down from Chuck Norris is good enough for a 10/10 against HKH.

Inhuman
Black Panther armbar should put him down

Digi
Originally posted by Orrsome28
Can someone please educate me as to what all the fuss over HKH is about?

He plays in another league. Squirrel Girl scurries for cover when his name is mentioned. He is.....HULK KILLER HUMANOID.

Orrsome28
Originally posted by Digi
He plays in another league. Squirrel Girl scurries for cover when his name is mentioned. He is.....HULK KILLER HUMANOID.

Thanks Digi, I'll trust in the accuracy of this information.

Badabing
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Tittle says it all

Who is the weakest character who can utterly dominate and defeat HULK KILLER HUMANOID physically? rolling on floor laughing This is spite against every comic, movie, video game, novel, TV, anime/manga character every conceived!
Can someone please educate me as to what all the fuss over HKH is about? A poster a while back made a bunch of HKH threads. Here's a link to his profile:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=61263

Search the threads he made in 2007. You'll get the idea.Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I think a stare down from Chuck Norris is good enough for a 10/10 against HKH. I'm not sure about 10/10. HKH...is...a...BEAST!Originally posted by Digi
He plays in another league. Squirrel Girl scurries for cover when his name is mentioned. He is.....HULK KILLER HUMANOID. You are very well studied on the awesomeness that is HULK...KILLER...HUMANOID!

Orrsome28
A poster a while back made a bunch of HKH threads. Here's a link to his profile:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=61263

Search the threads he made in 2007. You'll get the idea.

Cheers, I'm sure it'll be worthwhile research.

maxivitopowe
If BP can do it then Spiderman can as well

meep-meep
Tittle says it all

Who is the weakest character who can utterly dominate and defeat HULK KILLER HUMANOID physically? rolling on floor laughing

Weakest to DOMINATE..HULK..KILLER..HUMANOID........?........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY-03vYYAjA

Prof. T.C McAbe
Karate Kid should beat him quite easily and maybe Karnak.

psycho gundam
Can someone please educate me as to what all the fuss over HKH is about? it's a character that has like 1 maybe 2 appearances from the old hulk books that was made to take a beating from hulk. he was killed for good when it was electrocuted and it's cpu was fried.

also...

it's a shitty vs forum meme from the bronze age

Orrsome28
Originally posted by psycho gundam
it's a character that has like 1 maybe 2 appearances from the old hulk books that was made to take a beating from hulk. he was killed for good when it was electrocuted and it's cpu was fried.

also...

it's a shitty vs forum meme from the bronze age

Yes, it would appear that way. The reason these HKH threads are indulged is lost on me.

LordofBrooklyn
Orion with the ALE.

Badabing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Orion with the ALE. Yeah, no.

zopzop
Aunt May + Power Gem

/thread

Stoic
Tittle says it all

Iceman and likely any other character capable of making it brittle. So yes Superman would probably two shot it.

Rao Kal El
NO ONE CAN!!! big grin

Digi
lol @ PG being a buzzkill. I'm sorry, I'll get right back to discussing who wouldn't be KOd by a 7-mile fall, or which incarnation of Hulk vs. Superman enrages Abhi the most. You know, the important stuff we do on KMC.

meep-meep
laughing

Badabing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
it's a character that has like 1 maybe 2 appearances from the old hulk books that was made to take a beating from hulk. he was killed for good when it was electrocuted and it's cpu was fried.

also...

it's a shitty vs forum meme from the bronze age Shut up. Go home. sneer

abhilegend
lol @ PG being a buzzkill. I'm sorry, I'll get right back to discussing who wouldn't be KOd by a 7-mile fall, or which incarnation of Hulk vs. Superman enrages Abhi the most. You know, the important stuff we do on KMC.
I don't get enraged.

uhuh

psycho gundam
lol @ PG being a buzzkill. I'm sorry, I'll get right back to discussing who wouldn't be KOd by a 7-mile fall, or which incarnation of Hulk vs. Superman enrages Abhi the most. You know, the important stuff we do on KMC. add racist vitriol is to the list.

anyway, it's not even a funny meme, especially not one that deserves so many bumps, but anything to distract abhi from trying to shove superman down everyone's throats can't be so bad

SamZED
Oh so we're doing HKH now? First it was Wolverine teh God age, then Lord Cage took over before passing the torch to Lord Barton, then the Church of Rand ruled KMC. And now it's this purple condom's turn?

8swords
kitty pride

Digi
Originally posted by SamZED
Oh so we're doing HKH now? First it was Wolverine teh God age, then Lord Cage took over before passing the torch to Lord Barton, then the Church of Rand ruled KMC. And now it's this purple condom's turn?

That's actually a good point. Same joke, different eras. Rand and Cage are the most recent incarnations.

Yamcha
Anyone who's not down with the HKH business should change their avatar to a picture of a stick in the mud, a quick google search shows a variety of them so you even have a nice selection to choose from!

The rest of us shall be over here debating about the battle that would have shook the multiverse, HKH vs Flash Prime. It's a hard concept to grasp, posters that are no longer here tried to understand it and well...were driven mad. HKH an FP? On a level greater than an Outer God, hell HKH wakes Azathoth up and tells it to roll over when he crawls into bed cause he already made it his b*tch.

meep-meep
That's actually a good point. Same joke, different eras. Rand and Cage are the most recent incarnations.

Meh, I think its a little more unique for fun facts like that it only had like 2 appearances, beat up on Classic Hulk for a bit, was defeated by simple electricity, and was just all around a ridiculous character with a funny name. I find it hilarious. But thats just me.

Badabing
My favorites are Lord Rand and HKH.

Branlor Swift
HKH without Betageuze is like peanuts without poop IMO. When I used to lurk before I joined, his constant pausing was a real treat. Really made someone seem excited about a character. Like he was out of breath from how awesome he was.

cdtm
Can anyone beat HKH?

Sho'Nuff.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
HKH without Betageuze is like peanuts without poop IMO. When I used to lurk before I joined, his constant pausing was a real treat. Really made someone seem excited about a character. Like he was out of breath from how awesome he was.

Haha. Yeah. I wasnt really around here all that much back then, so I missed all of them in their original glory. But, after seeing them recently, that is totally the vibe I got from him.

"Like he was out of breath from how awesome he was."-lol. exactly.

Digi
Another classic - though even older - was Asian Hulk. His/her rants make normal internet garbage look like Shakespeare.

Originally posted by Asian Hulk
Did the Hulk Smashes Superman?so how did Superman fight with the Hulk?maybe their villains are here like Lex Luthor and Kingpin(his alter ego,Wilson Fisk.one of the arch nemesis to Spider-Man and Daredevil)to explose of the earth.maybe Superman and the Hulk are superheroes.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by cdtm
Can anyone beat HKH?

Sho'Nuff.

The Glow shorts out his CPU FTW

Bentley
Originally posted by abhilegend
I don't get enraged .

uhuh

mmm

abhilegend
Originally posted by Bentley
mmm
laughing out loud

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
HKH without Betageuze is like peanuts without poop IMO

still tryin to figure out what that means

meep-meep
Another classic - though even older - was Asian Hulk. His/her rants make normal internet garbage look like Shakespeare.

Lol. I read a few of his mini superhero novelas. One that sticks out in my mind is the Batman\Poison Ivy nuptial. Ill go find it.

Magic Joe
Storm

basilisk
I'd like to see Sebastian Shaw fight HKH.

meep-meep
Courtesy of Asian Hulk
If the villains joins wedding party.when Batman hunts their villains.if the Joker hit the Bat.the Riddler,Bane,Two-Face,Mad-Hatter and the Penguin join the bride of Poison Ivy to married Batman.if Ivy become his wife and destroying Gotham City as Mrs.Batman

JOKER : Well Ivy,you can get married to Batman don't you
Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

POISON IVY : Yeah Joker,Batman is going to be my husband.
don't you darling?

BATMAN : Don't you ever fooled me you monster!!!

THE RIDDLER : Well,Riddle me this!!!!What Ivy loves you becomes your
wife?

BATMAN : You can't do this Riddler!!!!

THE RIDDLER : So Ivy become your wife?

BATMAN : You can't say about Ivy!!!!

POISON IVY : You can married me my darling,I'll be your wife.
I know you love me.

THE JOKER : You can say about it!!!The Penguin is invited your
wedding and the Mad Hatter is the Best man and
Harley is the bridesmaid!!!!Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

BATMAN : Never!!!I can't married Ivy!!!because you want to destroyed
Gotham

THE JOKER : Hey!!!Ivy why don't you kiss him!!!!Ha Ha Ha!!!!Hold his
head Bane!!!

BANE : Come on Bat!!!!she can kiss you and hug you!!!

BATMAN : NOOOO!!!!!!

POISON IVY : So you can kiss my lips.if you love me Batman
(Bane hold Batman's head and Ivy kisses the Bat's
lips)I kiss you!!!Uhmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

BATMAN : Ohhhh!!!!you!!!!!!!!

THE JOKER : Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

POISON IVY : Well,I'll change my wedding dress.You can marry me
darling
When the wedding mass begin.Ivy wear her wedding gown and the Bat can't move because he is tight in chain to a cart when Bane pulled a cart. the Riddler as the priest to ask Ivy and Batman.then villains enjoy the wedding mass.The Joker sings"Here comes the bride"and composed the organ.

THE RIDDLER : Riddle me this!!!!!Riddle me that!!!! Ivy,Do you believe
that Batman become your husband?

POISON IVY : I do

THE RIDDLER : And Batman,Do you beleive that Ivy become your wife?

BATMAN : I can't marry her,Riddler,You can blame me for this you
monster!!!!UNCHAINED ME!!!!

THE RIDDLER :Well,if you don't mind you may kiss the bride!!!

POISON IVY : Let me kiss you,darling!!!

BATMAN : AHHHHHHH!!!!!(When Ivy kiss the Bat's lips)Nooo!!!!!

POISON IVY : Well, I'm your wife now!!!!
Meanwhile after the wedding.Bane and the Joker taken Batman in the Eternal Youth.Ivy the two Batvillains are going home.because Ivy have sex with the Dark Knight.in oneymoon of Batman and Poison Ivy.

BATMAN : Ohhhh!!! where am I?

POISON IVY : We are here in the House and Garden,my Darling.

BATMAN : NOOOO!!!!!GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!YOU WITCH!!!!

POISON IVY : What do you think,Batman?I Poison Ivy become your
wife and slave.and Ican destroyed Gotham!!!!You know
why?I'm Mrs.Batman now.Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

BATMAN : You are not Mrs Batman!!!!!

POISON IVY : Yes I am!!!!we are going to have Honeymoon.Ha Ha Ha
Ha Ha!!!!!we''ll have to rest darling.you can sleep now!!!

Ivy blows a flying kiss to the Bat.then Ivy and Batman lies in a floral bed
and make a death of a romance.

HONEYMOON OF HELL

One of the greatest story tellers of our time.

Digi
Originally posted by meep-meep
Courtesy of Asian Hulk

Jesus. I think I missed this. I don't remember it at all. But it's epic as ****.

thumb up

Badabing
HKH manhandled and enraged Savage Hulk.

Hulk is the strongest one there is.

Hulk's strength has no limit.

Nobody...can...dominate...HULK...KILLER...HUMANOID...physically!

abhilegend
Batman...........can.......and............will!!

Rao Kal El

thumb up

deathslash
maybe Karate Kid could win in a fight against him?

meep-meep

unbelievable and absolutly.... AWESOME

Badabing
Originally posted by meep-meep
unbelievable and absolutly.... AWESOME Originally posted by Rao Kal El
thumb up

meep-meep
Jesus. I think I missed this. I don't remember it at all. But it's epic as ****.

thumb up

thumb up
I like to think Asian Hulk is out there somewhere working on a script. Written in English.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.