What was your KotOR?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
What was your...
1. Character's Name?
2. Character Class?
3. Character Gender?
4. Jedi Class?
5. Force Alignment (By end of game)?
6. What path of planets did you take?
7. Who were your main companions?

DarthAnt66
1. Revan (Yes I know I messed up, I didn't realize the character didn't know he was Revan yet)
2. Soldier
3. Male
4. Jedi Guardian
5. I tried my best to make it even, but by the end it was more towards the light
6. I tried my best to take the canonical route, but messed up a little bit. I did: Tatooine, Kashyyk (Unfinished), then I decided to go to Maanan, but I left there once I left the docking bay, so I went back to Kashyyk and finished it, then finally went to Maanan, and then Korriban.
7. I always took HK and Bastila. Once Bastila left, I took Canderous. Never used Juhani once...I should have killed her.

PTforthewin
Name: Dickshit. Class: Soldier Gender: Male (Of Course) Jedi class: Guardian.
Alignment: Dark Side Planets: Tatooine, Manaan, Kashyyk, Korriban, Companions: Canderous and Carth, on star forge Bastila and Zaalbar

DarthAnt66
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37936558.jpg
I take this as a confirmation you never played the game.

Nephthys
Don't remember
Soldier
Female
Consular
Dark Side
Tatooine, Kashyyk, Manaan, Korriban
Bastila, Jolee or Juhani. Sometimes Carth.

DarthAnt66
I hated Jolee and Juhani.
And you didnt use HK or Canderous?
*shakes head in disgust*

Nephthys
Jedi >>> Weak non-magic nomies.

Also I always romanced Juhani because lesbians. And Jolee was like the best ****ing character in the game.

DarthAnt66
Juhani was ugly as shit. I gave her no clothes or weapons because I didn't want to waist it on her fifth, so I threw her into her chamber, and never called for her again to the Unknown World where I had to.

Jolee was mediocre, he kept ****ing dying for me. However HK was far more better.
"Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds."

Nephthys
So you're racist against cat and black people?

I'm so disappointed in you. sad

Jolee is great for having the most Force powers of any character. Force = win in most situations.

DarthAnt66
Jolee, right when I got him, died damn 4 times by those ambusing Mandos. I never wanted to use him again after how badly he did there. I made Bastila with no clothes (besides the stock) for...research...so she never had armor and died quickly, so my Revan with no health or stimpacks had to win against the Mando raiders via two grenades and a blaster.

Lord Lucien
Are you a 12 year old?

DarthAnt66
totes roll eyes (sarcastic)
You probably had Juhani too.

chilled monkey
Sorry, I've never played KotOR.

Originally posted by Nephthys
Also I always romanced Juhani because lesbians.

Yeah, Juhani's awesome.

Fated Xtasy
1. I don't know I played the game a bunch, however at the end of KotOR I usually made it Revan.
2. I played as all of the classes, but I almost always chose scout seemed like a good choice, especially if you wanted to repair HK and not totally suck at fighting.
3 back and forth, I loved playing as female and teasing carth and I loved clashing with bastila's attitude as a male.
4. like above I played as all of them, but I heavily enjoyed the sentinel and consular class's, the jedi guardian seemed to shitty for me.
5. Back and forth I enjoyed being a lightsided character though, I actually got a story about when your lehon(dark side) when you are given the choice to kill mission, I was just about to force Zalbaar to killer and my light-sided xbox decided to turn me away from the dark-side by crashing the game and erasing my dark-side playthrough lol. http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/141/644/7nTnr.png
6. Random though when I saw the 'canon' path I took it.
7 Everyone, I usually switched my party when they got injured. I loved and used 'em all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.