How powerful would you consider Brakiss?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Apparently he can cause Supernovas like Naga Sadow can but without any force enhancements/spells. This leads me to believe that in SW whatever they use to cause stars to go supernova is a chain reaction that can only affect stars, unless planets and starships in SW is above star level. (Which I wouldn't mind at all.) And he also received his training from the Inquisitors, who were trained by Darth Vader. Does this mean Vader/Palpatine also know how to make stars go nova? And even better, without any spells and force enhancers like Sadow did? This would fit with the alleged quote that Palpatine made that artifacts and spells from Sith Magic are merely stepping stones to true power and should be discarded later.

Q99
Brakiss was almost certainly exaggerating/wrong when he said he could destroy a star (also, he was specifically talking about the local dying stars that were unstable. But still, no). All he actually did was control and shape some existing fires, including some flares that had come up from the star, which is cool, but a pretty different thing.

Also, he learned mostly from Luke and Kueller. While the Inquisitors trained him, Inquisitor training isn't that great, and it's noteworthy that even after leaving Luke, he felt one of Luke's former students was a good source of knowledge.

As for his strength, I'd say he's a talent force-user, especially considering his relatively brief training, and is solidly master-level, a fairly formidable one.

Darth Abonis
He's non-canon now along with all of his feats sad

Lord Lucien
Score!

Q99
He's Legends, which doesn't make him one whit harder to debate than he was a month ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.