Gurdians vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Kyle (White Lantern)
Hal (Green Lantern)
Sinestro (Yellow Lantern)
Atrocitus (Red Lantern)

vs

Silver Surfer
Nova Prime
Quasar
Thor

Epicurus
Avengers win.

Warlord
isn't Kyle uber powerful right now?

Tony Stark
Avengers

Estacado
Originally posted by Warlord
Yup.

Warlord
so kinda unfair, no?

abhilegend
He casually resurrected a whole planet and its population recently.

Warlord
Originally posted by abhilegend

good stuff...
seems above the rest

Golgo13
Guardians.

"Id"
Originally posted by abhilegend
Its not something that can applied in combat but....

Really? What issue?

Branlor Swift
isn't Kyle uber powerful right now? Kyle always has some uber powerup. Doesn't help from always sucking.

Sinestro is Parallax however, and yeah he ain't no pussy like Kyle

God Cloth Seiya
Guardians

Stoic
The Avengers need some serious help here. Nova really doesn't belong in this. Without the Brand they stand no chance.

abhilegend
Originally posted by "Id"
Its not something that can applied in combat but....

Really? What issue?
http://i.imgur.com/hQUSbxi.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/W1aupOk.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9rtXiX5.jpg

Last scan reminded me of injustice.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Stoic
The Avengers need some serious help here. Nova really doesn't belong in this. Without the Brand they stand no chance.

Stop hating on Nova.

guy222
Guardians

Supermex
Seems like when paring most Dc and Marvel character side by side that are comparable in fights on this board its seems like Marvel gets the win most of the time. Yet someone goes and make a fight wheres dc character has a upgrade and the Marvel ones are all in standard form... Why make the fight if u already know the outcome?

Just sayin...
Try hard to make comparable match so not to end up with one sided ones..

carver9
Originally posted by Supermex
Seems like when paring most Dc and Marvel character side by side that are comparable in fights on this board its seems like Marvel gets the win most of the time. Yet someone goes and make a fight wheres dc character has a upgrade and the Marvel ones are all in standard form... Why make the fight if u already know the outcome?

Just sayin...

Preach it brother. Some people just like seeing their team win or they just don't have knowledge on some characters they make threads about.

Golgo13

Just sayin...

DC is generally more powerful. Pre-DCnU.

guy222
Nope big grin

Golgo13
Originally posted by guy222
Nope big grin

Yep. Even many DC/Marvel writers have pointed this out.

Supermex
Originally posted by Golgo13
Yep. Even many DC/Marvel writers have pointed this out.

If that was the case Golgo, then why do you make so many uneven DC vs Marvel fights? Why the need to ensure a DC win if DC has the edge in power from the get go as you believe..

Golgo13
If that was the case Golgo, then why do you make so many uneven DC vs Marvel fights? Why the need to ensure a DC win if DC has the edge in power from the get go as you believe..

I don't think those fights were uneven. I'd rank Nova in the GL tier. Maybe not Hal or Kyle level, but definitely Guy or John level.

Shabazz916
avengers the lanterns cnt stop superman good luck stoping thor

"Id"
go

DarkSaint85
Guardians.

dial J for Josh
Eh. I give the win to team lanterns.

abhilegend
Kyle solos.

carver9

thumb up

dial J for Josh

Hmm you maybe on to something. I noticed I have been doing the impossible and giving DC the win in almost every thread Golgo post. I got my eyes on you Golgo. sneer

Golgo13
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Hmm you maybe on to something. I noticed I have been doing the impossible and giving DC the win in almost every thread Golgo post. I got my eyes on you Golgo. sneer

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/GC_zps121e8a25.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.