SA Mangog/Kurse/Destroyer vs Surtur/Ymir/Harald Jaeckelson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

zopzop
T2 should win.

Ymir and Surtur are literally Odin level. IMHO Harald > Kurse (going by their fight with Thor). Kurse also has an easily exploitable weakness. And the Destroyer seems to have been written down recently (Loki admitted the Destroyer was no match for the Serpent, yet Thor owned his @$$ hard with the Odinsword).

pym-ftw
Who is in the armor?

Insane Titan
Yeah forgot that part lol, Desak

zopzop
Still T2, by a comfortable margin too.

Insane Titan
Never really seen Ymir as "Odin" lvl myself

pym-ftw
Why he fights Odin with artifacts and holds his own.

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Never really seen Ymir as "Odin" lvl myself
Surtur has fought Ymir at least two times that I can recall and both times it was more or less a draw. Surtur is Odin level and he couldn't put down Ymir.

guy222
T1

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Who wins team 2.
Mangog has shitty power output.
Kurse would die quickly
Destroyer will last a bit but be slagged or frozen brittle.

the Darkone
SA Mangog would be left standing, unless Surtur and Ymir want to reduplicate what Odin had to do to beat him.

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
SA Mangog would be left standing, unless Surtur and Ymir want to reduplicate what Odin had to do to beat him. Surtur can simply slice him in half with the sword. Ymir can freeze him solid.
You can't use a no limit's fallacy. Otherwise, Galactus and Celestials and even LT can't damage SA Mangog.

What are Mangog's greatest durability feats? Surviving a Mjolnir strike? A anti-force blast (Godblast maybe?)?

the Darkone
Originally posted by the Darkone
SA Mangog would be left standing, unless Surtur and Ymir want to reduplicate what Odin had to do to beat him.

SA Mangog will tank anything that team 2 throws at him, SA Odin was afraid of Mangog and that alone says a lot. Odin had to remove Asgard out of its own dimension. MAngog tanked the most powerful weapon in the Asgard at that time the Asgardian cannon; it took Odin to cast spell that cost him his life just to depowered Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.