Due to the Legends split, what *won't* we get to see?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
Now that the old EU is, well, over, save for a handful of issues of Legacy II and such, what things would you be interested in seeing that now we won't know?

1- Who, precisely, *is* the first darth? Andeddu's the oldest known one, but...

2- A lightsaber overloading another lightsaber. A couple things talk about how artificial sith crystals are 'stronger' but at a cost of reliability. I've only ever seen one lightsaber overload, and that was by force lightning (and might've just been from hilt damage). So despite literally hundreds and hundreds of fights with sith lightsabers involved, it never comes up.

3- What Darth Ruin and Belia Darzu could do. Two of the biggest figures of the New Sith Wars. The former created the new sith after millennia of peace. What was his deal? The latter was the last who was strong enough to unite all the sith and fought the devastating Sictis Wars. I want to know what their deal is.

So, what things are you curious about, that we now probably won't get an official answer about?

Emperordmb
The Banite Sith

DARTH POWER
TFUII.

How Vader escaped Starkiller II? Was there an evil clone of Starkiller? What happened to Starkiller II and the evil clone?

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The Banite Sith

You mean, the ones in the middle?

Darth Gean's story seems like it'd be pretty awesome.

Hm, the whole lineage would be nice... it'd be cool if there was some master with, like, 4-5 apprentices before getting a keeper.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Q99
So, what things are you curious about, that we now probably won't get an official answer about?

1) What happened to the Lost Tribe? Were they wiped out, just left on their planet under guard like Dathomir was, absorbed into One Sith etc ?

2) The ultimate fate of Kerra Holt and Daiman from "Knight Errant." We know how the New Sith Wars ended but what happened to them specifically? Did Daiman ever get over his delusions and realize he was not actually a god?

3) The ultimate fate of Scout.

And most of all:

4) My favourite character, Seha Dorvald; what colour is her lightsabre blade?

PTforthewin
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
TFUII.

How Vader escaped Starkiller II? Was there an evil clone of Starkiller? What happened to Starkiller II and the evil clone? in my opinion the "clone" starkiller is the original Galen marek, all of the other clones where illusions and dark apprentice was never canon.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by PTforthewin
in my opinion the "clone" starkiller is the original Galen marek, all of the other clones where illusions and dark apprentice was never canon.

Well I guess we'll never know the truth.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by chilled monkey
1) What happened to the Lost Tribe? Were they wiped out, just left on their planet under guard like Dathomir was, absorbed into One Sith etc ?

2) The ultimate fate of Kerra Holt and Daiman from "Knight Errant." We know how the New Sith Wars ended but what happened to them specifically? Did Daiman ever get over his delusions and realize he was not actually a god?

3) The ultimate fate of Scout.

And most of all:

4) My favourite character, Seha Dorvald; what colour is her lightsabre blade?
Lame. What really matters is: we will never never see Revan again.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Lame. What really matters is: we will never never see Revan again. lol

The thing I want answered is, is Kreia, Arren Kae?.

How did the exile's apprentice rebuild the order? and where there any obstacles(e'x Sith, The Exchange)

The Revan bloodline. Will it continue? or was it a one time thing to promote TOR(which is highly likely)

Is Starkiller really dead? what will happen with him?

Will Cin Drallig ever win a duel in his life?

Q99
Originally posted by chilled monkey

Hm, I doubt the One Sith absorbed all of them (though they definitely got a few choice members). It'd have given away the OS.

I'd guess the second. Or perhaps the Jedi helped lead a revolution against the Sith ways there.

I'd assume, if so, it was shortly before his death, nothing but total defeat would break through to him smile

I say purple!

NewGuy01
A story on Andeddu's time would be nice, the Sith of his day were rather unexplored.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Q99
Hm, I doubt the One Sith absorbed all of them (though they definitely got a few choice members). It'd have given away the OS.

I'd guess the second. Or perhaps the Jedi helped lead a revolution against the Sith ways there.

Those are all possibilities. In any case it's something that's still up in the air.

Originally posted by Q99
HI'd assume, if so, it was shortly before his death, nothing but total defeat would break through to him smile

That's true. I'd really have liked to have seen him get his comeuppance.

Originally posted by Q99
HI say purple!

A fine choice and thanks for actually giving the question some thought.

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
A story on Andeddu's time would be nice, the Sith of his day were rather unexplored.

Indeed, the Empire is pretty much, "It started, there were some famous sith in the middle, then Naga Sadow and the end." Huge amounts of blank space.

Similarly, the Hundred Years Darkness. Thanks to Legacy, Vector, Book of the Sith, and some minor video game appearances, we have enough to know the players, but we really have very little picture of the flow of the conflict or many other things about it. Heck, we don't know any of the great Jedi heroes who fought against what were effectively *the original sith* and came out on top.

Q99
We'll never know the final fate of Zayne Carrick. We can *assume* being a former Jedi, he avoided the purges of Revan and the trio, but we aren't sure.

We won't ever see something set during the Pies Dea crusades and their conclusion, arguably the biggest non-Sith threat the Jedi ever fought (lasting much longer than the Vong war).

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120407153639/starwars/images/e/e8/Pius_Dea_Faithful.jpg

We won't see the Tion wars, the Hutt wars, or any of the Alsakan Conflicts (though the Alsakan ones only sound interesting in aggregate, the Hutt wars sound much cooler).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.