Most durable character!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Who has the best durability feats?

I nominate Spider-Man!uhuh

pym-ftw
Galan

StiltmanFTW
Digi's anus, pre-April Fools' retcon.

Galan007
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Galan I am pretty f*cking awesome. thumb up

Inhuman
Thought "robins poop shoot" would had been in here by now.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Estacado
I nominate Spider-Man!uhuh

well he did just tank a point blat UN attack wink

God Cloth Seiya
Batman

h1a8
Juggernaut (trion

Flyattractor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Digi's anus, pre-April Fools' retcon.

I second this.

I know where that anus has been and it has definitely been worked over very very hard and often.

Tattoos N Scars
HKH

Orrsome28
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I second this.

I know where that anus has been and it has definitely been worked over very very hard and often.

Firsthand?

Reflassshh
hulk... killer... HUMANOID...

golem370
Harald Jaekelsson

AnimeDeadpool
I nominate Deadpool.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Durableboy from PC LOSH

meep-meep
Who.... is more....DURABILITY...than...HULK KILLER HUMANOID?

Unbelievable durable. ...AWESOME....strength. ..

Im dont think any...charakter...is...durable like..HULK KILLER HUMANOID.!!!

meep-meep
Originally posted by Reflassshh
hulk... killer... HUMANOID...

thumb up

Cinder
I want to say either.. galactus or the watcher/gaurdian guys

(who battled monarch)

SamZED
Originally posted by Estacado

I nominate Spider-Man!uhuh thumb up

Epicurus
h1. No matter how much of lampoon-ammo is thrown at him, he tanks it to the face and continues with his trollassery.

Golgo13
Golden Age Adam and Captain Marvel are up there.

beatboks
Dark nebula is up there. Stated several times he couldn't be killed because he had already passed through the veil of death. Not even Choas a reasonably powerful reality warper could hill him only split him in two and send to two different time periods to reduce his power (from which he returned rejoined and then time manipulated (bent time and space) around Chaos' but to wipe him from existence.

Cinder
Seeing how monarch/captain atom is made of molecules I think, is he up there?

(physically, i beleive his conciousness can go down)

golem370
Celestials imo

DarkSaint85
Lol.

carver9
Can't think of that villain name...Wolverine enemy (not Cyber) that is made out of pure adamantium. His entire body.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Can't think of that villain name...Wolverine enemy (not Cyber) that is made out of pure adamantium. His entire body.

Ultron. evil face

meep-meep

This guy?
http://marvel.wikia.com/TESS-One_%28Earth-616%29

iscaremonkeys
Pre crisis superman

-K-M-

Citadel

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/5586/2139329-del2.jpg

StiltmanFTW

Citadel a.k.a. Weapon Y. (yes, Mungi beat me to it)

He wasn't *that* durable, eyes were vulnerable and iirc Snowbird managed to knock him out, didn't she...

-K-M-
Citadel a.k.a. Weapon Y. (yes, Mungi beat me to it)

He wasn't *that* durable, eyes were vulnerable and iirc Snowbird managed to knock him out, didn't she...

Yeah his eyes were vulnerable (armor didn't cover his eyes), but he has a healing factor.

Nope, she just punched him and then a neuro-taser knocked him out when he was already dying. He died in the end of that story, but after Chaos War Hercules brought him back healthy. Also not sure why losing to Snowbird is bad anyways. No one physically did anything to his body other then attack his brain with that special gun and his eyes which aren't protected

janus77
Lois Lane? Or atleast her hips, thighs, breasts and womb ... right?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah his eyes were vulnerable (armor didn't cover his eyes), but he has a healing factor.

Nope, she just punched him and then a neuro-taser knocked him out when he was already dying. He died in the end of that story, but after Chaos War Hercules brought him back healthy. Also not sure why losing to Snowbird is bad anyways. No one physically did anything to his body other then attack his brain with that special gun and his eyes which aren't protected

Yeah, seen him mentioning his HF after he got stabbed in the eyes. That and limited morphing abilities (hands into blades) got added after his return. So it was Herc who brought him back? Good to know. Why did he do that, btw?

Ah, thanks. Been years since I've read it.

-K-M-
Yeah, seen him mentioning his HF after he got stabbed in the eyes. That and limited morphing abilities (hands into blades) got added after his return. So it was Herc who brought him back? Good to know. Why did he do that, btw?

Ah, thanks. Been years since I've read it.

By accident. He also brought back Gary Cody who was an Alpha Flight ally and then became a foe. Wasn't revealed in the comic herc did it, but during an interview asking why her and Gary are alive.

He also brought back nightmare too and a few other villains.

tkitna
Originally posted by Epicurus
h1. No matter how much of lampoon-ammo is thrown at him, he tanks it to the face and continues with his trollassery.

I was going to say Thanos, but this is the correct answer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.