Superman & Gladiator switch places

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
In this thread Superman replaces Gladiator and vice versa. Can they replace each other who does it better? In this thread the friends and family have no clue of the switch and nobody knows the weakness of the two. They switch with their abilities as they always had and determination as always.

carver9
Superman would do well in Gladiator shoes. He would probably have died from that Solar system destroying blast that Gladiator tanked but minus that...I think he would fill those shoes just fine. Gladiator on the other hand...He has the power to be Superman but his mindset is jacked up. He is too cooky and doesn't possess half the intellect Clark has which would be his downfall. If they were to switch bodies...Superman would be a monster in Gladiator body since his confidence level never drops.

Superman wins even though Gladiator is the better character smile

StiltmanFTW
Superman gets gangbanged in the MU; he's not welcome here.

Gladiator does the impossible and stalemates Batman.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Superman would do well in Gladiator shoes. He would probably have died from that Solar system destroying blast that Gladiator tanked but minus that...I think he would fill those shoes just fine. Gladiator on the other hand...He has the power to be Superman but his mindset is jacked up. He is too cooky and doesn't possess half the intellect Clark has which would be his downfall. If they were to switch bodies...Superman would be a monster in Gladiator body since his confidence level never drops.

Superman wins even though Gladiator is the better character smile
laughing out loud @ Gladiator of all people being a better character.Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Superman gets gangbanged in the MU; he's not welcome here.

Gladiator does the impossible and stalemates Batman.
Gladiator loses the confidence when Perry/Morpheus yells at him and dies of a heart attack.

vin

pym-ftw
In MU.

The Shi'ar become relevant.

In DCnu.

Gladiator traps himself in Superman's shipping containers.

LoRDbeARd
Gladiator is too weak compared to superman. i dont want to imagine how badly doomsday or darkseid will destroy him. its too graphical, it should be Rated R for Rape.

celeyhyga17
Superman would do well in Gladiator shoes. He would probably have died from that Solar system destroying blast that Gladiator tanked but minus that...I think he will fill those shoes just fine.
Gladiator is the better character smile
http://opinionsandexpressions.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/rofl.gif

Reflassshh

Superman wins even though Gladiator is the better character smile laughing

Mindless hulk would've died in that fight.

golem370
Gladiator is a more ruthless character he wouldn't hold back like Superman and would kill baddies faster then Superman. How would Superman adapt to fighting in space more then on a planet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.