Moon Knight vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Current versions
No prep
Who wins?

God Cloth Seiya
Batman Moon kicks him in the face.

StiltmanFTW
Batman seems to be back at his Batgod levels... almost...

MK can still manage to win, though. He has the entire history of feats, unlike DCnU mockery of the bat.

Golgo13
Batman just took out Bane. Moon Knight is a dead man.

StiltmanFTW
I know he did. He also beat the crap out of Superdouche several times and owned Titan Super Gladiator.

BruceSkywalker
batman will always beat his doppelganger..

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
batman will always beat his doppelganger..
Black Panther stomps the orphan

Kazenji
Moon Knight an't no orphan.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I know he did. He also beat the crap out of Superdouche several times and owned Titan Super Gladiator.
To be fair under Pak Superman is totally powerless in the presence of kryptonite.

Flyattractor
Ohhhh How I wish I could find a pic of that old TTT story where Moon Knight is confused because people can see him when he is standing in all consuming shadow and the Thing is yelling at him to get inside before the Batman lawyers see him...

celeyhyga17
Bruce all day, everyday, and twice on Sunday.

pym-ftw
How is MKs solo btw?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by pym-ftw
How is MKs solo btw?
It's good.
#1- A
#2- B
#3- B-

-K-M-
Yeah new MK series is really well done, did like the magical ghost armor he wore in #3

Fire Knight
MK is just another loony that will taste Batman's boot

YFZ 350
Pretty much.

maxivitopowe
MK

Golgo13
Originally posted by Golgo13
Batman just took out Bane. Moon Knight is a dead man.

thumb up

JabberWaki
Don't know if anyone read Nightwing #30 but Bruce and Dick had an insane fight that had them thrashing most of the vehicles in the Batcave.

Batman even split a motorcycle in 2 with a kick. Pretty insane striking feat there.

deathslash
MoonKnight wins with some seriou difficulty.

JabberWaki
Originally posted by Fire Knight
MK is just another loony that will taste Batman's boot Yeah, apparently no one thinks Moon Knight could win hence why no one has even bothered to list any of his feats,.

DarkSaint85
This fighting style is a nightmare to use if Batman decides to use pressure point attacks:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111111327/3493750-2299163-bladecatch.jpg

-K-M-
Well at that time Moon Knight was basically crippled and could barely walk. Not a great gauge of his fighting style there

-K-M-

deathslash
Originally posted by -K-M-
Batman wins, he has every advantage sans when Moon Knight was superhuman. MK also is no longer using his superior armor or tech either (adamantium weapons and his armor made out of adamantium and carbonadium). Considering his skill MK is actually pretty powerful and he knows pressure points too Does Batman have any serious bullet timing feats in the New52? How does Bruce hold every advantage? I'm pretty certain that MK is stronger, slightly faster, and he currently has a much bigger amount of feats than Batman.

StiltmanFTW
Nu(oob) Bruce is still collecting feats, true. His recent ones were pretty nice, though...

-K-M-
Originally posted by deathslash
Does Batman have any serious bullet timing feats in the New52? How does Bruce hold every advantage? I'm pretty certain that MK is stronger, slightly faster, and he currently has a much bigger amount of feats than Batman.

Didn't even realize this is pre52 Batman to be honest thought this was classic Batman. That changes things

As good as this? I don't think so.
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/MoonKnight2014-002-017_zps640e2603.jpg

JabberWaki
Does Batman have any serious bullet timing feats in the New52? How does Bruce hold every advantage? I'm pretty certain that MK is stronger, slightly faster, and he currently has a much bigger amount of feats than Batman. New 52 Batman is the same as pre 52 as DC as stated that Green Lantern and Batman's pre 52 canon is still in tact.

The question is weather this thread, and this forum in general, is limiting Batman to his New 52 only, then I would say that current Batman doesn't have any bullet timing feats from what I've seen.

But he does have retardedly good speed feats.

leonidas
pre dcnu bats wins unless it's superhuman mk. that would still be a good fight but with tech+superpower it'd be too much the solid majority of the time. dcnu bats? it's a LOT closer.....

-K-M-
Originally posted by JabberWaki
New 52 Batman is the same as pre 52 as DC as stated that Green Lantern and Batman's pre 52 canon is still in tact.

The question is weather this thread, and this forum in general, is limiting Batman to his New 52 only, then I would say that current Batman doesn't have any bullet timing feats from what I've seen.

But he does have retardedly good speed feats.

Not exactly, as with all the 52 characters not all their previous canon transferred over. Even Green Lantern who was the most stable lost some stories.

JabberWaki
Not exactly, as with all the 52 characters not all their previous canon transferred over. Even Green Lantern who was the most stable lost some stories. DC has already stated it. Despite all the continuity errors DC's words are the only one's that matter

-K-M-
DC has already stated it. Despite all the continuity errors DC's words are the only one's that matter

Where have they stated it? As they have also said this is a new continuity and not all the previous stories transferred over as their intent of the new universe was to start fresh and not to be bogged down by the previous universe.

DarkSaint85
Where have they stated it? As they have also said this is a new continuity and not all the previous stories transferred over as their intent of the new universe was to start fresh and not to be bogged down by previous universe.

Exactly, there are still some things that don't mix.

Oracle/Batgirl being a big one.

JabberWaki
Where have they stated it? As they have also said this is a new continuity and not all the previous stories transferred over as their intent of the new universe was to start fresh and not to be bogged down by the previous universe. Actually I was wrong, I thought it was everything but I think there's some specific events that are still canon. I know for a fact that Brightest Day in the New 52 is still good to go. I know that Batman went through 4 Robins. I need to go look for some more canon stories.

-K-M-
Yes there is some past stories that transferred over, but no one is sure really which ones.

JabberWaki
Batman Inc Kind of botched the continuity also, ei Damien being conceived after Bruce became Batman would make Damien like 5-6 years old by the time Heretic offed him.

JabberWaki
This is pretty much the best speed feat I know of for Bats in the New 52.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3227348-2013-08-07+07-11-51+-+detective+comics+%282011-%29+023-004.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3227349-2013-08-07+07-11-51+-+detective+comics+%282011-%29+023-005.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/120679/3227350-2013-08-07+07-11-51+-+detective+comics+%282011-%29+023-006.jpg

Basically everything that happens between Batman jump kicking Wrath and Wrath electrocuting Batman, including Wrath shooting Bats, Bats breaking his weapons etc.

All happens in the span of 5 seconds.

pym-ftw
That honestly doesn't seem impressive to me,

Bruce sneaks up on him

Wrath Shoots at Batman who blocks with his arm

They scuffle.

Is there something I'm missing

JabberWaki
Bruce sneaks up on him and drop kicks him, Wrath shoots, Batman blocks his gun fire, Batman breaks Wraths gun, Wrath dives at him and electrocutes him.

All in the span of 5 seconds.

celeyhyga17
Unless I'm missing something, that's a horrible example of a speed feat.

JabberWaki
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Unless I'm missing something, that's a horrible example of a speed feat. Why do you think so?

celeyhyga17
Why do you think so?
Dunno man. Explain why you think it's a speed feat.

JabberWaki
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Dunno man. Explain why you think it's a speed feat. Well ...I would THINK that it would be a decent feat because everything happened in the span of 5 seconds.

But if it's not impressive then I probably won't use it again.

I'm just throwing it out there to see what everyone else thinks. But so far no one else seems to think it's impressive so that's where it's going.

DarkSaint85
It's impressive...for a real world example. Not so much comics, I guess.

JabberWaki
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It's impressive...for a real world example. Not so much comics, I guess. Isn't everything comic characters do impressive for a real world standard? lol

But yeah it seems the general consensus is that it isn't that impressive so I won't be using it again.

JabberWaki
Alright, what do you think of this ??

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Stealth/thedarknight3-forbes.jpg

pym-ftw
Much better

maxivitopowe
How doors he not trip?

JabberWaki
??

-K-M-
Its a joke about how long Batman's cape is

JabberWaki
Yeah it looks pretty long in that scan

namorsubby
Batman.

pym-ftw

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/MoonKnight2014-002-017_zps640e2603.jpg not as long as Moon Knight's.

JabberWaki
Eh...

pym-ftw
Cape length arguments

JabberWaki
Yeah I know, I misread

StiltmanFTW
Yeah it looks pretty long in that scan

That's what she said.

deathslash
not as long as Moon Knight's. Can someone please turn that last panel on that scan into a sig? Also, that was a really good speed feat for MK, almost as good as when he casually blocked a bullet with his Moonarang in the first issue.

pym-ftw
Do you not have gimp?

deathslash
Do you not have gimp? As sad as it is, I don't. I should have enough money to buy one by the end of the month. Can I borrow yours until then?

pym-ftw
Sorry my gimps are kept busy.

But seriously Gimp is a free download u can use to make sigs.

StiltmanFTW
Alternatively, you can use Light Image Resizer.

deathslash
Sorry my gimps are kept busy.

But seriously Gimp is a free download u can use to make sigs. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Alternatively, you can use Light Image Resizer. Thanks guys, I didn't know that.

StiltmanFTW
Np. Here's what the end result should look like, more or less:

http://i61.tinypic.com/23mgsw.jpg

There is a Signature forum somewhere on KMC, guys there do all kinds of magic like animated sigs and fancy signs.

JayDaDon
What really sucks is when I finally go back to gimp to make new sigs I have to practicality relearn it from the ground up again.

-K-M-
almost as good as when he casually blocked a bullet with his Moonarang in the first issue.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/MoonKnight2014-001-016_zps8863501c.jpg

The Sorrow
Alright, what do you think of this ??

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/Stealth/thedarknight3-forbes.jpg
Badass

MARVEListheBEST
hard to tell

Batman is Batman, but Moon Knight has magic on his side which might give him an edge, but on the contrary Batman is more technologically advanced.

hmmm.......?
I think Batman, but just barely

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.