Spiderman vs The Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Peter is bloodlusted and given a month of prep, but he must assault the Baxter Building

No one knows he's coming

Round 1.) Spidey vs Reed, Sue, Johnny, Ben
Round 2.) The FF get Dragonman & the kids.

SamZED
A MONTH? He got passed Baxter Building security for the lols to play a prank on Johnny. With a month of prep and the resources he currently has he shoots them into the sun. Heck he'll have his robot butler do it for him.

pym-ftw
Well chances are once he attacks one the others will be alerted.

Digi
Assuming it's in character, except for his bloodlust, he could clear because he'd use his friendship with them to his advantage.

Otherwise, stomp for the FF. Smart as he is, nothing Pete's ever done with prep beats what Reed has lying around in his closet.

SamZED
Maybe not, but he gets to attack them which is an advantage. For all we know bloodlusted Pete will create himself an army of high herald slaves to jump the FF.

AnimeDeadpool
Reed solos. Spiderman will be eating from Mr. Fantastic's hand.

Digi
Originally posted by SamZED
For all we know bloodlusted Pete will create himself an army of high herald slaves to jump the FF.

How?

DarkSaint85
Reed pulls a UN out, Spidey and Ben tank it, then Spidey wins.

Stoic
Honestly, without PIS involved Sue has the ability to encase a very large area, she is all that's needed.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Peter is bloodlusted and given a month of prep, but he must assault the Baxter Building

No one knows he's coming

Round 1.) Spidey vs Reed, Sue, Johnny, Ben
Round 2.) The FF get Dragonman & the kids.

no expression

pym-ftw
Did you have a stroke, Stark?

Cinder
I don't know the resources of current spidey (been watching the shows xD sooo)

can anyone fill me in please?

SamZED
Originally posted by Digi
How? Because he has the knowledge and in this case the mindset to pull that off.

Originally posted by Cinder
I don't know the resources of current spidey (been watching the shows xD sooo)

can anyone fill me in please? Back in the day all of Pete's prep came from the equipment he could find in his basement, and even then he used to pull some impressive feats. Once he got his hands on serious equipment (he only worked for HORIZON labs for several weeks before his death) his very first major invention was a power source that could grant an average nerd a high herald level powers with unlimited growth potential. High herald was the starting point basically. Took Pete few weeks to come up with that. In his free time, when he was not busy saving the world as Spider-man. Seriously, at this point it is my modesty and Pete's lack of scientific feats (due to his recent death) are the only things preventing me from placing him among the top Marvel brains. With a month of one sided prep and in bloodlusted state this is a rapestomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.