Time Trapper vs Glorith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Cinder
Im not sure who glorith is..

But I beleive time trapper is mid to high sky father level?

cdtm
Originally posted by Cinder
Im not sure who glorith is..

But I beleive time trapper is mid to high sky father level?

She's the replacement Time Trapper, during the (awesome) Five Years Later story.

After Mon El finished off a weakend TT, he vanished from all timelines, the Legion was never formed, and Mordru ruled the universe as a result. So Glorith performed a ritual to become the new "puppet master", and gets retconned in all of TT's past roles,and the LOS history is restored, with some minor timeline changes (like Supergirl being replaced by a daxamite named Laural Gand)

tl:dr version, she has sorcery based time manip powers on about Time Trappers level, and was powerful enough to fight a jacked up Mordu to a draw.

Cinder
Originally posted by cdtm
She's the replacement Time Trapper, during the (awesome) Five Years Later story.

After Mon El finished off a weakend TT, he vanished from all timelines, the Legion was never formed, and Mordru ruled the universe as a result. So Glorith performed a ritual to become the new "puppet master", and gets retconned in all of TT's past roles,and the LOS history is restored, with some minor timeline changes (like Supergirl being replaced by a daxamite named Laural Gand)

tl:dr version, she has sorcery based time manip powers on about Time Trappers level, and was powerful enough to fight a jacked up Mordu to a draw.

Hmm, I'll investigate some.

But I would say they're likely equal.

However if the two met, wouldn;t the multiverse liek, implode? xD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.