Elektra vs. Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Golgo13
Midnighter easily.

RockofAges
Elektra 8 times out of 10

cdtm
Elektra.

abhilegend
Midnighter rips her spine out.

KingD19
People saying Elektra wins must not read Midnighter.

Daredevil1
Mid for the win.

Not easily though. Elektra is that "damn" good.

Cinder
Can I see some midnighter feats (no idea whom he is)

KingD19
Well it depends on if this is Pre-DCNU or Nu-Mids. Either is more than enough to take Elektra in a forum fight.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Cinder
Can I see some midnighter feats (no idea whom he is)

Golgo13

RockofAges
Originally posted by KingD19
People saying Elektra wins must not read Midnighter.

People saying Midnighter wins must not read Elektra.

KingD19
How pray tell does she win?

RockofAges
By stabbing him in the face.

guy222
Mids

carver9
Pretty even fight.

KingD19
Originally posted by RockofAges
By stabbing him in the face.

People faster than her, more skilled, and more powerful have all tried. Even if she did by some miracle manage to stab him, he'd probably shrug it off before ripping her heart out or something.

He got kicked for miles by the Doctor and was fine.

RockofAges
Blunt force trauma and organ penetration are two different things. Human beings (yes, in real life) have survived falls from over 1300 feet, albeit with bad consequences, but they still lived. Does that therefore mean those same people wouldnt die if they were stabbed in the skull?

And maybe people faster and more powerful have tried, but more skilled? Highly doubtful. We're talking about a regular human being that is able to dodge bullets because she can predict your next action by your muscle movements. Same chick who can shoot people through walls and has a host of powers she doesn't even use (and is still very top tier regardless).

I'd like to know who these individuals are who are 'more skilled' than Elektra yet couldn't land a hit on Midnighter.

KingD19
He's had his heart ripped from his body.

And her skill means nothing if she's not fast enough to hit him. You could be the most skilled person on the planet, but if the other guy is faster than you it doesn't matter.

And so she can aim-dodge. Midnighter can block automatic fire because he's just that fast. He's also fast enough to kick a tank shell out of flight. As well as be the guy the team calls on when they need to deal with legit speedsters, who he easily trounced. And she can predict muscle movements? He has a combat computer that simulates millions of scenarios and allows him to pick the best one.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by KingD19
He's had his heart ripped from his body.

And her skill means nothing if she's not fast enough to hit him. You could be the most skilled person on the planet, but if the other guy is faster than you it doesn't matter.

And so she can aim-dodge. Midnighter can block automatic fire because he's just that fast. He's also fast enough to kick a tank shell out of flight. As well as be the guy the team calls on when they need to deal with legit speedsters, who he easily trounced. And she can predict muscle movements? He has a combat computer that simulates millions of scenarios and allows him to pick the best one.

Elektra has blocked machine gun fire with her small sais while in the air. I agree Mids is faster but she has done more then "aim-dodge"

DarkSaint85
Mid.

KingD19
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Elektra has blocked machine gun fire with her small sais while in the air. I agree Mids is faster but she has done more then "aim-dodge"

I was just going by what RockofAges said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.