Odin/Stranger vs Zeus/Uatu vs Ego/Aron the Rogue Watcher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
stick out tongue

Cinder
Remind me whom is ego?

And how powerful is uatu, bcause I beleive fully augmented zues is rival to odin, and possibly could defeat him.

guy222
The Stranger created Ego

Cinder
Originally posted by guy222
The Stranger created Ego

Not very helpful..

I wanna say..

Team 1 or 2 definitely though.

Aron isn't too tough IMO

And yeah.

golem370
Ego- http://marvel.com/universe/Ego I would say Aron & Ego

Cinder
Ok, I think team 1 definiitely stops.

Stranger> uatu>aron imho

Also odin is (imo) stronger then zues, not by much though."

Also, ego is while a self aware and powerful planet, a planet.

Stranger could theoretically blow it up with his cosmic power.

golem370
But Ego has fought Galactus

guy222
Team 1 for me

leonidas
i'd say team 2 without any real doubt.

guy222
Tell me how good friend. I see Odin and Zeus as equals. Stranger above Uatu

zopzop
Guy remember the "Journey into Mystery" Quasar arc? A Watcher went rogue and started attacking Quasar. Quasar was holding his own for a while then Stranger arrived to help.

The rogue said he could repulse one of them but not both and committed suicide. I saw that as Gruenwald stating that Watchers (at least certain ones) were more powerful than Stranger.

Also, Uatu has already defeated Aaron.

This is a close fight because the Teams are pretty balanced. If I had to choose one, I'd choose Team 2.

IMHO T2 > T1 > T3 (but it's very close)

Zeus can hold off Odin long enough for Uatu to deal with Stranger then help Zeus to finish off Odin.

guy222
I remember that friend. In Beyond, the Stranger has battled the Watchers before. I am a Stranger fan stick out tongue. I place em a nod over Uatu. That"s me though. Anyhoo T1 gets the win n a close one

Epicurus
Team 1 decisively wins.

leonidas

i agree with tyeh first part, but not the latter. zop mentioned the quasar arc, but i've also seen ss match stranger, and stranger unable to beat pluto. too many poor or inconsistent showings for stranger for me to back him in this. imo it's pretty clear that team 2, based on most consistent showings and even some head-to-head would take this.

guy222
Fair but I disagree friend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.