Solar VS Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Solar- Shooter Valiant most powerful version

VS

Rune King Thor

operator616
Solar's power fluctuates a lot. He's highly inconsistent. One time he's unintentionally warping all realities across the multiverse, while in another instance, he's having constant trouble with X-O (it's been established several times that he's an equal to X-O, or anyone wearing the X-O armor for that matter) or the spider aliens. But that aside, he's done some nifty things, like Destroy universes, warping all realities through the multiverse (although this feat happened at the beginning of his v2 solo series, this wasn't confirmed until Unity 2000, but initially we knew it affected "all existence", which was emphasized in the original Unity arc). And he's pretty much spent most of his solo series at half power (ever since issue #20 something) after which he managed to absrob energies which were destroying all realities across two different multiverses, in the Deathmate arc.

So if Solar is operating on that level of power, he'd handle RKT, but if he's in his "normal mode" (his average portrayals) like when he struggled against spider aliens, constantly being comparable to X-O, losing control because he absorbed the energy of a single star, being beaten by Eclipse at half power, being unable to resurrect the dead, getting owned by some sentient crystals or whatever they were, unable to create a single planet, etc... he'll most definitely get beaten by RKT (whom we know is at least on Odin's level, and it was implied that his power is also not below Surtur w/TS, although there was no confirmation that he's above either)

Galan007
^ Lotta wasted words. All you had to do to figure out what level Solar would be operating at here is read the OP: "Solar- Shooter Valiant most powerful version."

That said, Solar spite-stomps. thumb up

operator616
^ Not really. Because it's the same version, but operating at different power levels. So Shooter's most powerful version, is that same version that i was talking about who has high and low showings.

Which I definitely disagree with. I can say with full confidence that he doesn't spite-stomp based on average showings. Not sure why would you say that.

Galan007
"Most powerful version" = most powerful/best showings, clearly--otherwise why would the thread starter make such a distinct specification. No need to blow this out of proportion and make something out of nothing.

Solar spite-stomps. thumb up

operator616
Originally posted by Galan007
"Most powerful version" = most powerful/best showings, clearly--otherwise why would the thread starter make such a distinct specification. No need to blow this out of proportion and make something out of nothing.

Because there are multiple Solar versions. Like Gold Key, Valiant. After all, the Gold Key comic book which Phil Seleski read, is what led to his creation of Solar. But you know what? Screw this, let the thread starter clarify it himself:

@LoB: So do we use Solar's average (like we do for all characters here), or do we only go by his highest showings (in which case, Solar does stomp)?

Solar spite-stomps. thumb up

No he doesn't. thumb up ...not based on average showings.

Galan007
Originally posted by operator616
Because there are multiple Solar versions. Like Gold Key, Valiant. After all, the Gold Key comic book which Phil Seleski read, is what led to his creation of Solar. But you know what? Screw this, let the thread starter clarify it himself:

@LoB: So do we use Solar's average (like we do for all characters here), or do we only go by his highest showings (in which case, Solar does stomp)?

No he doesn't. thumb up ...not based on average showings. "Most powerful version" was specified in the OP, dude. What's not computing?

Once more: the 'most powerful' version of Solar spite-stomps. thumb up

carver9
I'm loving this. Keep going.

Golgo13
Solar.

operator616
^ Nope. Not based on average showings.

"Most powerful version" was specified in the OP, dude. What's not computing?

Once more: the 'most powerful' version of Solar spite-stomps. thumb up

Im the one who should be asking you what's not computing. The Solar who was absorbing multi-multiversal destroying energies, is the same Solar who was struggling against the spider aliens (and the other low showings i mentioned), can we agree on that? It's Simple. Not sure what's hard to understand.

Had the OP said Solar at his peak ....then i would've agreed with you. But as it stands, the OP said the most powerful version. Which is Valiant/Acclaim version. Same version who has his high as well as low showings. And who's average portrayal wasn't that impressive.

LordofBrooklyn
Most powerful means the Valiant/Acclaim version and all that comes with it.

operator616
So i take it "all that comes with it" means average portrayal.

RKT wins, then.

Galan007
Had the OP said Solar at his peak ....then i would've agreed with you. No, you would have still argued incessantly, because you cannot stand the possibility of being wrong. I respect you for the most part, but even when you're wrong you'll still try to justify how/why you should be right. I know you like to type a lot, but c'mon... You know damn well what "most powerful version" means when specified in an OP. srsly

The 'most powerful version' of Solar spite stomps. Be mad. thumb up

Badabing
Operator, stop trying to be right. Galan is correct. thumb up

KingD19
Solar tells Thor to shave that hippy beard and get a real job.

operator616
No, you would have still argued incessantly, because you cannot stand the possibility of being wrong. I respect you for the most part, but even when you're wrong you'll still try to justify how/why you should be right.

Huh? Are you seriously typing this? "I don't like being wrong", okay, do you want me to link you to threads, so that everyone here can see, where i admitted im wrong? Because ill do just that. Even in debates with you, i admitted sometimes im wrong. I honestly couldn't care less if im sometimes wrong, especially if i misunderstood someone else, because English is not my first language and i have no shame in admitting sometimes i don't understand what the other person is saying. Nobody is perfect and im no better than anyone else here. Im not sure what provoked such a hostile response. But whatever.

I know you like to type a lot, but c'mon... You know damn well what "most powerful version" means when specified in an OP. srsly

The 'most powerful version' of Solar spite stomps. Be mad. thumb up

laughing out loud "I like to type a lot", is that the best you can come up with?

Answer me this, though: Regarding normal Thor, An (unamped) low-end Thor is a "different version" of Thor from an (unamped) "high-end" thor, right? Because that's what you are saying. And it's nonsense.

Rune King Thor is a different version from normal Thor, yes. Just like Gold Key version of Solar is different from Valian/Acclaim Solar. Understand? Is that so hard to comprehend?

What did LoB say, again? Let's see for ourselves shall we:

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Most powerful means the Valiant/Acclaim version and all that comes with it.

Notice in what context he uses "version". He specified that it's the "Valiant/Acclaim" version. Not that it's a "high end showings Solar" version rather than a "low end showings Solar".

Don't come at me with bullshit like "i type too long" or "i don't like being wrong". If you don't like what i type then don't reply.

KingD19
It's clear you're arguing semantics. He meant Solar at his absolute most powerful. He wasn't super detailed about it, but we all know what he meant. He wanted to use the most powerful version of Solar with his best feats against Wild Man Thor.

Besides, Bada already ruled on this, no sense in keeping it going.

operator616
Yes, because LoB specifying "Valiant/Acclaim version and all that comes with it" obviously means that he is only using a high showings Solar. Clearly.

Alright im done here. Let's settle this once and for all.

@LoB: Are you using an "average Valiant/Acclaim Solar" or not? Straight answer, yes or no.

Galan007
Huh? Are you seriously typing this? "I don't like being wrong", okay, do you want me to link you to threads, so that everyone here can see, where i admitted im wrong? Because ill do just that. Even in debates with you, i admitted sometimes im wrong. I honestly couldn't care less if im sometimes wrong, especially if i misunderstood someone else, because English is not my first language and i have no shame in admitting sometimes i don't understand what the other person is saying. Nobody is perfect and im no better than anyone else here. Im not sure what provoked such a hostile response. But whatever.

laughing out loud "I like to type a lot", is that the best you can come up with?

Answer me this, though: Regarding normal Thor, An (unamped) low-end Thor is a "different version" of Thor from an (unamped) "high-end" thor, right? Because that's what you are saying. And it's nonsense.

Rune King Thor is a different version from normal Thor, yes. Just like Gold Key version of Solar is different from Valian/Acclaim Solar. Understand? Is that so hard to comprehend?

What did LoB say, again? Let's see for ourselves shall we:

Notice in what context he uses "version". He specified that it's the "Valiant/Acclaim" version. Not that it's a "high end showings Solar" version rather than a "low end showings Solar".

Don't come at me with bullshit like "i type too long" or "i don't like being wrong". If you don't like what i type then don't reply. This proved my point, I think. Either way, calm down. thumb up

Also, what is your first language?

Originally posted by KingD19
It's clear you're arguing semantics. He meant Solar at his absolute most powerful. He wasn't super detailed about it, but we all know what he meant. He wanted to use the most powerful version of Solar with his best feats against Wild Man Thor.

Besides, Bada already ruled on this, no sense in keeping it going. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.