Can Tony Starks beat Aquaman ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Iron Man

Vs

Aquaman

Shabazz916
Iron

tkitna
How many Starks are you talking about?

Doesn't matter, it would only take one.

Epicurus
What armor is he wearing?

Kazenji
The birthday suit armor.

DarkSaint85
Tony actually has a better chance without prep; with prep, he'd build a stupid Aquabuster suit, which promptly gets its chest plate torn off.

Still, Aquaman though.

Sixth_Winged
Tony could just hover and fry aquaman with unibeams and repulsor rays. Current aquaman only has a one-time long range attack which is throwing his trident which i doubt will be that difficult to evade.

I dont really see how he's the underdog unless he is going h2h on Arthur.

Warlord
tony if he wears one of his top suits

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Tony could just hover and fry aquaman with unibeams and repulsor rays. Current aquaman only has a one-time long range attack which is throwing his trident which i doubt will be that difficult to evade.

I dont really see how he's the underdog unless he is going h2h on Arthur.

Aquaman can also leap pretty high.

Flying doesn't seem to help Hawkman much here:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/137442/3259469-aq_hawk+1.jpg

Although, granted, if you're going to have Tony blasting from waay up in the sky, then yeah, AQ can't do much. But he usually seems to be hovering around skyscraper level?

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Aquaman can also leap pretty high.

Flying doesn't seem to help Hawkman much here:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/137442/3259469-aq_hawk+1.jpg

Although, granted, if you're going to have Tony blasting from waay up in the sky, then yeah, AQ can't do much. But he usually seems to be hovering around skyscraper level?

Not comparable at all. Hawkman is a melee combatant that has flight who always swoops down to engage ground based enemy. Sure aquaman can jump high but its very unlikely hawkman was hovering quite high to begin with.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Not comparable at all. Hawkman is a melee combatant that has flight who always swoops down to engage ground based enemy. Sure aquaman can jump high but its very unlikely hawkman was hovering quite high to begin with.

True.

A bit more comparable, perhaps:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124701/3560929-annual+aquaman+%231+-+page+36.jpg

Both combatants usually start on the ground, no? And AQ has bullrushed people before from the get go (WW, for example) with pretty good reflex feats.

Kazenji
Don't you know how to resize scans.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Kazenji
Don't you know how to resize scans.

Obv not.

Fire Knight
Sea or land, IM wins.

Werewolf582
In the sea Aquaman rips him apart.

Tony blows him away on land though.

the Darkone
IM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.