"Agent Carter" TV Show Now a Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tzeentch
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Dvem5ImX--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/ubvwcgjexwra3ehpkfxn.jpg

Interesting.

marwash22
lol. no thanks.

Tzeentch
There are certainly quite a few characters who I'd rather see on the screen than her.

On the other hand, I'd take this over Agents of Shield.

pym-ftw
R u watching Agents of Shield? It's really good finally.

On subject I'd say pass, this just screams pandering to the idiots.

"Why can't we have a female lead in a superhero movie?"
Because those characters struggle to sell. Period.

So if you want a "______" character in the movie go buy a comic or other merch with a "___" character on it.

BruceSkywalker
like hayley atwell, so will be watching

Inhuman
If its like the Marvel "one shot" I might be interested.

Kazenji
Originally posted by pym-ftw
R u watching Agents of Shield? It's really good finally.

He has problems with the scripts.

ares834
Apparently, it's only going to be eight episodes.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by ares834
Apparently, it's only going to be eight episodes.

i read that and I believe its a good thing because i think Marvel is testing the audience to see if they like it and if so a second season will be ordered and more episodes planned

Inhuman
first TV spot...

https://amp.twimg.com/v/8f77cafc-9ffe-4edb-a090-45a167528428

Newjak
Anyone else watching this. The first few episodes were meh but I think it has gotten pretty good.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Newjak
Anyone else watching this. The first few episodes were meh but I think it has gotten pretty good.

Yeah I really like it.

Much better than Gotham Imo.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Newjak

i watch.. i like the show

-Pr-
It's definitely starting to improve. I'm a fan of Atwell's work, and I was kinda bummed her and cap didn't end up together.

Will keep watching, definitely.

Badabing
I wasn't impressed with the finale.

Kazenji
Still haven't seen one episode of this series, Gawd our tv networks at terrible when it comes to these sort of shows.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i have thoroughly enjoyed these 8 episodes.. I hope there will be a second season

Dreampanther
I have been getting more and more bored with this show with every episode. The last few episodes I spent more time on my phone than actually watching it. My favourite episode of the whole series was the one with the Howling Commandos. On the other hand, while I was sceptical about Gotham in the beginning, now I can't wait for the next episode.

I guess for me it feels like it can't decide what it wants to be. Gotham is a drama, with great writing and a great cast. Arrow has always had great action scenes. Flash is funny and unashamedly cheesy and fun to watch. I think Carter tries to do all three and doesn't really succeed in any of them.

Ah well, I'll give it a try again when it comes back. Fortunately, there are so many new shows starting we will all be spoilt for choice. So I'll still get my superhero fix even if I do drop Carter. Long live the age superhero television!

Tzeentch
I watched the finale and thought it was dog-shit, personally. Not a single thing about it was in any way ungeneric.

I've only seen the pilot and the season finale, so I can't judge the show as a whole, but from what I've seen the show, much like the first season of Agents of Shield, would have benefited greatly from being more like Fringe thematically and in tone, and less like Burn Notice or something.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Tzeentch
I've only seen the pilot and the season finale

opinion disregarded

Tzeentch
Why?

krisblaze
Watched the first three or four episods so far.

Yet to see something that is not a damn cliche...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.