Logan (2017)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
I can't quote anything cause I'm using my phone to post this but the 3rd wolverine film is apparently coming out in March 20th (think its the 20th) in 2017, read it on Wikipedia

Kazenji
Wolverine 3 Casts Richard E. Grant as a Mad Scientist

http://au.ign.com/articles/2016/04/27/wolverine-3-casts-richard-e-grant-as-mad-scientist

and

Silent Master
I hope it only makes 10 million WW.

Esau Cairn
Can anyone confirm whether Wolverine & the Mad Scientist have a relative that shares the same first name?

jaden101
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Can anyone confirm whether Wolverine & the Mad Scientist have a relative that shares the same first name?

It's Mindy. Mindy Bindy

BruceSkywalker
looking forward to seeing Old Man Logan

carthage
I hope its a good sendoff for the character, I wonder who will replace him in future X men projects.

Ridley_Prime
Heard something about X-23 being Fox-Wolvie's successor, but hope that's not true.

Robtard
She may make the big screen, but they're not replacing Wolverine, he's the franchises biggest star/attraction.

They'll likely just reboot with a younger actor taking on the mantle, instead of replacing Jackman and keeping the current continuity going.

Wouldn't mind if they rebooted and did a series of films closely based off the 90's 'Weapon X' comics. Jackman mentioned Tom Hardy replacing him, wouldn't mind that. Or go with another relatively unknown like they did with Jackman back in the day.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Heard something about X-23 being Fox-Wolvie's successor, but hope that's not true.

That's already happened in the comics.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
She may make the big screen, but they're not replacing Wolverine, he's the franchises biggest star/attraction.

They'll likely just reboot with a younger actor taking on the mantle, instead of replacing Jackman and keeping the current continuity going.

Wouldn't mind if they rebooted and did a series of films closely based off the 90's 'Weapon X' comics. Jackman mentioned Tom Hardy replacing him, wouldn't mind that. Or go with another relatively unknown like they did with Jackman back in the day.

thumb up

Darth Thor

They could replace him with X-23 for a few years given they know they have other popular characters now aside from just Wolverine, and also there's a growing trend to have more female action stars.

Plus a couple of years break may be wise before casting someone new given how long Jackman has been in the role.

Kazenji
For a while back wouldn't mind seeing Summer Glau for X-23......i'm sure there maybe more better picks.

steverules_2
I reckon if they made a live action X-23 Megan Fox would be a good choice

Darth Thor
laughing out loud

Ridley_Prime

Tom Hardy I wouldn't mind either, but would prolly prefer another unknown like Jackman was before Wolverine; gives another lesser known actor a chance to shine.

Originally posted by Kazenji
That's already happened in the comics.
Doesn't mean it needs to happen here too.

Originally posted by Darth Thor
They could replace him with X-23 for a few years given they know they have other popular characters now aside from just Wolverine, and also there's a growing trend to have more female action stars.
If that happens just for the sake of said trend, ugh. Really don't want another possible mary sue/SJW fest...

Originally posted by steverules_2
I reckon if they made a live action X-23 Megan Fox would be a good choice
People like me also used to joke about her being April O' Neil and then it actually happened... If she becomes X-23 then you jinxed it.

Darth Thor

If that happens just for the sake of said trend, ugh. Really don't want another possible mary sue/SJW fest...

Wouldn't exactly be for the sake of it. Would be because X-23 is a natural successor, and because they may want to give Wolverine a break for a couple of years before recasting.

The fact that there's the female action star trend going on might just give them the guts to do it.

Ridley_Prime
Wouldn't exactly be for the sake of it. Would be because X-23 is a natural successor, and because they may want to give Wolverine a break for a couple of years before recasting.

The fact that there's the female action star trend going on might just give them the guts to do it.
One film or two while Wolverine takes a break is fine, but being a perma-successor I'm more against, as kinda mentioned before. You don't just replace someone as iconic as that entirely without repercussions.

I just don't want too many familiar series to be plagued by said trend. It's enough that Star Wars has been affected by it now the way it has... both in a main recent movie and upcoming spinoff.

Darth Thor
^ Oh there's no way they'd replace Wolverine permanently. I'm just talking about a hiatus for a couple of years before the character gets a soft reboot.

Kazenji

Doesn't mean it needs to happen here too..

Oh i get that... with the X-men Movies being in a completely different universe.

steverules_2
I know this wolverine movie is gonna be set in the future, so dunno if we'll be getting an old man Logan type film

Kazenji
They claim to be using the old man Logan story for this third movie, Only problem with that is too much stuff will modified.

Robtard

Plus a couple of years break may be wise before casting someone new given how long Jackman has been in the role.

For sure, a length of time (likely 3-5 years) will be needed before they reboot, I was thinking of "replace" in the actual sense that they'll do away with Wolverine and use her instead as the anti-hero/badass for the X-franchise going forward.

Tom Hardy I wouldn't mind either, but would prolly prefer another unknown like Jackman was before Wolverine; gives another lesser known actor a chance to shine.

Not sure if you watch the show "Banshee", but Tom Pelphrey who plays "Bunker" might be a great fit. He is a bit too tall like Jackman, for people who prefer Logan be short like he is in the comics.

HulkIsHulk
Imo Tom looks a little too soft-faced. Unlike Jackman who has this rugged look to him. The nagain I haven't seen the show just going on some googled pics

Firefly218
Taron Edgerton is actually perfect for the role, as opposed to Han Solo. I don't know why ppl keep agreeing Edgerton should play Han Solo, but I think he's definitely fit to play wolverine

Darth Thor
Yeah Edgerton would be good. But given how young he is that would likely be a rebooted Universe.

Surtur
I'm just confused about where this fits in. Is it a sequel to "The Wolverine" ? Since that is separate from the Days of Future Past version, right? Or is it the same? Since at the end of Days of Future Past a bunch of people are now alive who were dead. So does Wolverine 3 take place in the timeline where Jean and Cyclops and all that are alive?

Robtard
From the snippets dropped, it's going to be set into the distant future (taking some elements from Old Man Logan), so the rest of the X-men will likely be dead or just too old. Though we have yet to see who (if any) dies in Age of Apocalypse.

StiltmanFTW
I'm really tired of Jackverine.

Robtard
This will be the last one to be tired over

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, I know.

But I'm not sure I'll live long enough to see MCU (proper) version of Wolverine. Can't see Tom Hardy as Logan, btw.

juggernaut74
I don't think anyone cares about Wolverine anymore in any media.

Deadpool buried his ass proper.

Kazenji
And he's also currently dead in the comics.....the original one that is.

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I'm really tired of Jackverine.

I'm more tired of how they can't keep their plots straight in this universe. Even from the first X-Men movie Sabretooth really doesn't say anything to Wolverine to indicate they are brothers. Wolverine had memory problems, but Sabretooth didn't.

Then in Wolverine Origins you essentially have Emma Frost and others being held by William Stryker. But then in X-Men First Class(which Wolverine also appears in) Emma Frost is a grown ass lady in the 1960s who is also evil.

They tell us Magneto helped build cerebro and then whoops no..he really had nothing to do with it.

Then don't get me started on the "oh btw Mystique is basically Xaviers sister".

Also serious question: why is Wolverine in love with Jean Grey? I actually can't wrap my head around this. Sure she is quite pretty, but why does he love her? They literally spend no real time together. When they first meet in the first movie they are dealing with Magneto's evil plans. Then we know Logan leaves once it is over to go look for answers to his past. He returns in the second movie and yet again him and Jean don't really spend any actual time together. Then she "dies" and comes back in the 3rd movie and once again they barely spend any time together. He never even got to know her, he doesn't know her favorite color or favorite movie or any if that shit, and half of the conversations they do have are about how she has a husband and doesn't want to be with Wolverine.

Which is another thing: she never shows any interest in Wolverine in the romantic sense. If she did maybe his being "in love" with her would make a tiny bit more sense. Then once she is truly dead we have Wolverine having all these creepy dreams and hallucinations about her as if she is his long lost love. I mean hell him and Jean never did so much as even kiss. Oh sure he kissed the Phoenix, but not Jean. Then he chides Cyclops and says it's time to move on from Jean even though Wolverine himself hasn't friggin moved on lol.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Surtur
Also serious question: why is Wolverine in love with Jean Grey?
At first I thought it was just for the usual sake of putting him at odds with Cyclops to create some cheap drama, but then when Scott got as shafted as he did as time went on in the movie series, there wasn't really any of that kind of competition to speak of, so...

StiltmanFTW
^^ Love from the first glance, that kinda thing.

----
As for the inconsistencies... don't overanalyze it, Surtur. Fox just doesn't care, they do whatever they want.

Psylocke already appeared in Last Stand. What Fox says? "Oh, that wasn't Psylocke".

Emma, yes, first appeared in XMO: Wolverine. Fox says the same thing: "Oh, that wasn't Emma".

wakkawakkawakka
Wolverine trying to get with Jean is actually one of the few things in the Fox films that kind of accurate. Granted it all fell apart in the end but hey it's something.

Also I doubt any one is going to get Wolverine down to his comic book counterpart, let alone details like his height, within the decade.

Kazenji
Hope people know Days of Future Past erased alot of the stuff from previous films.

jinXed by JaNx
I'm more tired of how they can't keep their plots straight in this universe. Even from the first X-Men movie Sabretooth really doesn't say anything to Wolverine to indicate they are brothers. Wolverine had memory problems, but Sabretooth didn't.

Then in Wolverine Origins you essentially have Emma Frost and others being held by William Stryker. But then in X-Men First Class(which Wolverine also appears in) Emma Frost is a grown ass lady in the 1960s who is also evil.

They tell us Magneto helped build cerebro and then whoops no..he really had nothing to do with it.

Then don't get me started on the "oh btw Mystique is basically Xaviers sister".

Also serious question: why is Wolverine in love with Jean Grey? I actually can't wrap my head around this. Sure she is quite pretty, but why does he love her? They literally spend no real time together. When they first meet in the first movie they are dealing with Magneto's evil plans. Then we know Logan leaves once it is over to go look for answers to his past. He returns in the second movie and yet again him and Jean don't really spend any actual time together. Then she "dies" and comes back in the 3rd movie and once again they barely spend any time together. He never even got to know her, he doesn't know her favorite color or favorite movie or any if that shit, and half of the conversations they do have are about how she has a husband and doesn't want to be with Wolverine.

Which is another thing: she never shows any interest in Wolverine in the romantic sense. If she did maybe his being "in love" with her would make a tiny bit more sense. Then once she is truly dead we have Wolverine having all these creepy dreams and hallucinations about her as if she is his long lost love. I mean hell him and Jean never did so much as even kiss. Oh sure he kissed the Phoenix, but not Jean. Then he chides Cyclops and says it's time to move on from Jean even though Wolverine himself hasn't friggin moved on lol.

Hugh Jackman is perfect as Wolceriene. Any time his character doesn't work is the directors fault. Hugh Jackman seemed to understand the character better than everyone. Even post press he's been known to speak against the directors. Hugh Hackman, nailed, Wolverien.

Firefly218
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Hugh Jackman is perfect as Wolceriene. Any time his character doesn't work is the directors fault. Hugh Jackman seemed to understand the character better than everyone. Even post press he's been known to speak against the directors. Hugh Hackman, nailed, Wolverien. thumb up I'll go even further. Hugh Jackman has never failed to be entertaining and compelling as wolverine. Sure he's been in bad movies, but his character has always been a bright spot.

Firefly218
R rated western? I'm intrigued

StiltmanFTW
OML without the Hulk.

Or Red Skull.

Or Iron Man suit.

Or Hawkeye.

Or Mole Man's creatures.

Etc.

"I have a bad feeling about this".

Surtur
At first I thought it was just for the usual sake of putting him at odds with Cyclops to create some cheap drama, but then when Scott got as shafted as he did as time went on in the movie series, there wasn't really any of that kind of competition to speak of, so...

To be fair Scott partially got shafted because the actor took on a role in "Superman Returns".

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Hugh Jackman is perfect as Wolceriene. Any time his character doesn't work is the directors fault. Hugh Jackman seemed to understand the character better than everyone. Even post press he's been known to speak against the directors. Hugh Hackman, nailed, Wolverien.

Nobody said he wasn't a good Wolverine, he's who I picture when I think of Wolverine. But the universe is just incoherent. I guess it really does capture comics well in that regard.

Stringer
In all honesty, will never get the wolverine/story we want.

Stringer
Thank god for deadpool

Darth Thor
To be fair Scott partially got shafted because the actor took on a role in "Superman Returns".

Well if he was given a decent role in X-Men then he wouldn't need to go for supporting non-super powered roles in things like SR.

James Marsden is actually a good actor so he could have done a decent job if he was given any noteworthy material.

carthage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcdqhl8weKw

Villains in the film rumored to be the Reavers

KCJ506
I hope they bring back Liev Schreiber as Sabretooth. He was one of the few good things in Origins.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Stringer
In all honesty, will never get the wolverine/story we want.

Not when Hollywood always has to shoe horn it into a typical Movie Plot everytime.

Which even Deadpool had to do.

BruceSkywalker
I hope someone good plays Mr. Sinister and Laura Kinney

Flyattractor
Will they be giving Jimmy back his metal claws or will they keep him boney?

Kazenji
Originally posted by Flyattractor

Which even Deadpool had to do.

Well they had to stick to his origin somewhat, So yeah.

Flyattractor
Well they had to stick to his origin somewhat, So yeah.

Actually from what I can recall it was full of movie tropes. As to whether they were intended as spoof or not I can't tell.

Robtard
The Reavers are reported to be the main villains in this. Rumors are Prof X and Sabretooth will have small roles.

The Nuul
i am actually looking forward to this if it's rated R and the reavers are the main villians

this is the only superhero movie i am looking foward too, hope they don't screw it up

i have liked the idea of jackman in a western, he reminds me of eastwood

Ridley_Prime
The Reavers are reported to be the main villains in this. Rumors are Prof X and Sabretooth will have small roles.
If that's true, hope it's Liev Schreiber's Sabretooth. That alone would get me to watch it.

Robtard
It will be Liev

Darth Thor
So I take it this time he'll remember that Sabertoorh is his brother Lol

jaden101
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuAiczwUEAAId_W.jpg

carthage
http://www.cbr.com/read-a-page-from-the-wolverine-3-script/

They released one page of the script. Apparently its post-prime Logan likely an allusion to Old Man Logan

Robtard
The script borrows from OML, but do to rights several characters won't appear and will either be written out or replaced with another

Kazenji

Kazenji
Supposedly X-23 will be in this movie also along with Caliban who will be re-cast, Stephen Merchant will be playing him this time

http://www.thewrap.com/logan-wolverine-3-plot-details-revealed-exclusive/

jaden101
G1aSAQ1CibQ&feature=share

ares834
Looks surprisingly good.

Bashar Teg
did i just witness a possibly compelling storyline and characters? this might be the first watchable wolverine film.

carthage
Looks like it will be a great and tragic sendoff for his character.

Robtard
Does look promising. Be awesome if Jackman ends his role on a high-note.

Time-Immemorial
Looks really good. This looks like they are doing a real movie this time and leaving out the gimmicks.

Flyattractor
Looks Slow and Boring.

Impediment
Edited the title.

riv6672
Well its not "Old Man Logan", but i'll try and enjoy it on its own merits.

Darth Thor
Looks like Stewart's Xavier has a large role as well. It's probably a send off for both of them.

riv6672
Yeah, which is cool really. They nailed those roles.

carthage
The scene with Xavier in a bed old and frail really hit me hard, it reminded me of watching my grandfather get old and wither away. Then the scenes where X23, Logan, and the professor are sitting and smiling at a table as well as X23 holding Logan's hand really strike home for me. I want this film to be amazing.

Hopefully, when she gets her own role in future properties, she's strongly influenced by Wolverine- and is a character driven by her memories like Logan was in the original trilogy constantly trying to fix/reminisce about his past. A lot of the scenes with X23 seem to evoke that the two have a strong bond.

Knowing ****ing FOX though they'll never recast the same actress, or the character will go through way too many inconsistent changes. If they kept her consistent she'd be one of their mainstays like Logan was for 16 years in the Xmen films

jaden101
Let's face it. Cash makes the trailer.

BruceSkywalker
looks really good

Time-Immemorial
Is that a threat?

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by jaden101
Let's face it. Cash makes the trailer.
Cash covering Nine Inch Nails. And yeah, it does. Gives it a much needed raw, indie vibe.

Still not sure I'm particularly interested in it, though. Might watch eventually.

TheVaultDweller
Interesting trailer. I am wondering exactly how Logan got so old and crusty though. If Xavier is still alive (and he was already like 90 by the time of DoFP), the time line can't be that much further along. Maybe the time line shift from DoFP caused changes to his encounters in Japan, from The Wolverine, as well as affecting the result. Those guys did screw with his healing factor during that film, and SS did partially age him (albeit temporarily in the original time line) at the end of it.

Kazenji
Looks good, Hopefully its the best one out of the 3 Wolverine solo movies.

wakkawakkawakka
Being better than the other two Wolverine movies is a low bar to pass. Though on the bright side it could avoid the trilogy curse that Fox's Xmen movies all have.

riv6672
Looks good, Hopefully its the best one out of the 3 Wolverine solo movies.
Shouldnt be too hard.

Robtard
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Interesting trailer. I am wondering exactly how Logan got so old and crusty though. If Xavier is still alive (and he was already like 90 by the time of DoFP), the time line can't be that much further along. Maybe the time line shift from DoFP caused changes to his encounters in Japan, from The Wolverine, as well as affecting the result. Those guys did screw with his healing factor during that film, and SS did partially age him (albeit temporarily in the original time line) at the end of it.

He's pushing 135-140 or so by now, right? Considering his powers gave him extended youth besides healing and his healing is diminished (forming scar-tissue instead of smooth skin), it stands to reason he'd also start looking more his age.

Darth Luminous
He's pushing 135-140 or so by now, right?

If he was born in the 1830s and Logan takes place in 2024, he should be somewhere around 190 by that point! eek!

Khazra Reborn
The timeline in the X movies is getting so convoluted, this is one of the few times I wish they'd do a reboot. Or, do right by the fans and just relinquish the rights back to Marvel.

But taken at face value, and discarding the fact that it's supposed to somehow mesh into an established universe, it looks pretty cool. Makes me wish they would have cast Jackman in the Dark Tower movie.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Luminous
If he was born in the 1830s and Logan takes place in 2024, he should be somewhere around 190 by that point! eek!

I thought X-Men:Orgins showed young Logan in 1880-something, but it's actually 1845 and he was about 10 there, so yeah.

Robtard
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
The timeline in the X movies is getting so convoluted, this is one of the few times I wish they'd do a reboot. Or, do right by the fans and just relinquish the rights back to Marvel.

But taken at face value, and discarding the fact that it's supposed to somehow mesh into an established universe, it looks pretty cool. Makes me wish they would have cast Jackman in the Dark Tower movie.

From what I've read, they're not too concerned with this film connecting perfectly with previous lore, something happened since the time of the "happy" ending of DoFP and when this movie is set, where there's only a few mutants left. I'm sure they'll explain what happened to the mutants and how Logan ended up the lone cowboy-esque figure via flashbacks and/or spoken word.

Now that Jackman is out, they're going to want to reboot in a few years, if anything to keep rights, Wolverine is the X franchise's star attraction and I don't think they're going to let that go. Agreed though, ideally Marvel would get the rights and we can have more crossovers.

ares834
I see very little benefit in Marvel getting the X-men back. I've always felt that the mutants and Avengers work best when separated.

Robtard
No interest at all in seeing a crossover scene? Say Logan and Hulk or Spider-Man with the X-Men? On the premise they were all under one roof.

But mainly because Marvel-Disney is overall better at superhero films. We'd get higher quality X-Men films, imo.

ares834

Robtard
Fair enough, I just think crossovers can work if done right, like the Spider-Man scenes in CA:CV, rather enjoyed that.

Darth Thor
It's true that X-Men is such a huge Universe on its own that it could be too packed a movie Universe putting them into the MCU.

On the other hand though how cool would it be to see the Avengers go up against Magneto or Wolverine against Hulk or Spider-Man. Plus there's the Quality factor.

So yeah I think the pros would definitely outweigh the cons.

StiltmanFTW
http://tinyurl.com/jgaqb63

Darth Luminous
I thought X-Men:Orgins showed young Logan in 1880-something, but it's actually 1845 and he was about 10 there, so yeah.

He even fought in the Civil War...

Robtard
Yeah, forgot the whole intro.

StiltmanFTW
Something that didn't happen in comics. It was the least of the problems that movie had, though.

Robtard
Yeah, watched that intro again just now, that was the best part of the film and a rather well done intro overall.

Then it slowly went downhill, jumping-the-shark right after the barn/helicopter scene.

Kazenji
Not to mention alot of the movie mistakes in that film.

riv6672
http://tinyurl.com/jgaqb63
Neat.

TheVaultDweller
He's pushing 135-140 or so by now, right? Considering his powers gave him extended youth besides healing and his healing is diminished (forming scar-tissue instead of smooth skin), it stands to reason he'd also start looking more his age.

Well, I was thinking more of how the guy with an even partially working healing factor seemed to have visibly aged more than a guy who doesn't have one at all, during the same time frame. But it's not a big concern. I gave up on caring about age portrayals in X-Men movies ages ago. It's been so broken for so long that not even the DoFP time line reboot could fix it. I just want it to actually be a good Wolverine movie. Origins was terrible, and the sequel was okay, but nothing to really get excited about.

Robtard
Yeah, that's really what I want too, a good Wolverine flick and this shows promise, from that trailer.

jinXed by JaNx
It feels like this movie should be set much further into the future.

Robtard
Apparently 2024.

TheVaultDweller
If that is the date, it further makes me think that something very specific happened to affect Logan like that. Because the future bits in DoFP are set in 2023. So that means that in one year Xavier seemingly goes half-senile and Logan ages like 20 years. But, IIRC, Singer said that Mr Sinister will be in this one (though he might just be talking out of his ass, like he has in the past. I mean he doesn't have much notable involvement with this project, as far as I am aware).

But the latest speculation is that we are going to get some incarnation of the Legacy virus, and that's what killed all the mutants so quickly, rapidly aged Logan etc.

riv6672
I've read the legacy virus angle from other posters; seems doable if true.

riv6672
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCaHADbcdV8

Logan Official Trailer X-Men Cartoon Style.

Zack M
Looks pretty good.

riv6672
Gave me a chuckle.

Zack M
New poster

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/11/15/logan-new-french-poster-for-the-final-wolverine-film

riv6672
^^^No you arent.

Oh, wait.

Kazenji
Read the villains for this movie will be the Reavers (Not the ones from Firefly/Serenity).

Zack M
Reavers? Could be cool.

Firefly218
This is my most anticipated movie for real

Trailer gave me Last of Us vibes

Robtard
Read the villains for this movie will be the Reavers (Not the ones from Firefly/Serenity).

Said that back in September, have they been confirmed now?

Kazenji
I think they have been confirmed, Not sure when it was.

Kazenji
The director is saying this movie won't be a CG ****thon

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/logan-director-says-the-final-wolverine-film-wont-be-a-cg-fckathon-261

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Firefly218
This is my most anticipated movie for real

Trailer gave me Last of Us vibes

Yep. 2017 for me = Logan and Ghost in the Shell.

StiltmanFTW
I'm just glad this will be Jackman's last time...

Darth Thor
I'm just glad this will be Jackman's last time...

thumb up

Let's be true to the character and have an actual midget playing him next time. And have Cyclops be the big hunk of a guy.

Zack M
Isn't it going to be the actor from Kingsman?

Kazenji
Taron Egerton?....first i've heard about it.

BruceSkywalker
Ryan Reynolds may have filmed a cameo...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/388187-deadpool-cameo-logan#/slide/1

carthage
This will be top 5 for sure next year (for me at least)

Robtard
Yeah, if this turns out to be as good as it looks from the trailer, 2017's going to be a good superhero flick year:

GoTG Vol2 (should be great)

Wonder Woman (not expecting much; hopefully it's the first great DCU flick)

Thor: Ragnarok (should at least be good; shows great promise)

Spider-Man: Homecoming (looks promising so far)

The LEGO Batman Movie (should be fun)

Justice League (not expecting much; hoping to be surprised)

BruceSkywalker
Yeah, if this turns out to be as good as it looks from the trailer, 2017's going to be a good superhero flick year:

GoTG Vol2 (should be great)

Wonder Woman (not expecting much; hopefully it's the first great DCU flick)

Thor: Ragnarok (should at least be good; shows great promise)

Spider-Man: Homecoming (looks promising so far)

The LEGO Batman Movie (should be fun)

Justice League (not expecting much; hoping to be surprised)

thumb up

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Ryan Reynolds may have filmed a cameo...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/388187-deadpool-cameo-logan#/slide/1

Not sure how I feel about this. I liked Deadpool, but not sure his character would fit, given the tone Logan appears to have (based on the first trailer, at least).

They are denying it, but you can never trust these guys completely. They might just deny it for the sake of surprising fans.

Markk
Sad to see that it is the final appearance of Hugh Jackman as wolverine..

carthage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DekuSxJgpbY

2nd trailer dropped

X23 is ****ing badass

Flyattractor
Originally posted by carthage

2nd trailer dropped

X23 is ****ing badass

So its gonna be filled with a butt load of Stupid Child Empowerment Bullshit?

I might buy it if she was a hot 20 something but not this 6 year old crap.

This movie is PASS now.

Ridley_Prime
And what's with having a few X-Men comics shown there in the trailer/film like that? Don't be doing that 4th wall kind of stuff unless you're Deadpool.

Flyattractor
And what's with having a few X-Men comics shown there in the trailer/film like that? Don't be doing that 4th wall kind of stuff unless you're Deadpool.

That is probably just the Fox Studio being spiteful at the Marvel Comics since the DIS aint got the rights to the mutants for thier movies.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by carthage

2nd trailer dropped

X23 is ****ing badass

this is looks f&cking awesome...

Laura gonna be kicking major ass in this...

could be just thinking the fans somehow

Flyattractor

Laura gonna be kicking major ass in this..

Just admitted to being a Pervert.

Brucie got the hots for a 7 year old.

rolling on floor laughing

BruceSkywalker

Just admitted to being a Pervert.

Brucie got the hots for a 7 year old.

rolling on floor laughing

thats you , you sick S.O.B.. shall I contact the FBI on you so they can ruin your life.. you ignorant punk

Flyattractor
thats you , you sick S.O.B.. shall I contact the FBI on you so they can ruin your life.. you ignorant punk

Oh just put me back on ignore and then you won't see me making fun of you when you commit your perverted acts.

spankityspankspank!

BruceSkywalker
Oh just put me back on ignore and then you won't see me making fun of you when you commit your perverted acts.

spankityspankspank!

nah I will just contact Bada or Imp and let them deal with your sick ignorant self

StiltmanFTW
nah I will just contact Bada or Imp and let them deal with your sick ignorant self

You have my support thumb up

Quote this post if needed.

Flyattractor

Thats great but I aint into 4 ways...especially with guys.

Zack Fair
Trailer was all kinds of awesome

Khazra Reborn
I have a bad feeling they aren't going to recast Logan after Jackman departs, and just replace him with X-23.

Flyattractor
Just like they did in the comics?

Khazra Reborn
Yeah, but at least the comics still have Old Man Logan.

Kazenji
There's apparently plans to bring back Logan in the comics.

Zack Fair
I wouldn't mind Wolverine taking a break from films and 'aving Laura shine if done right. I prefer that to them rushing a new WOlverine cast.

Khazra Reborn
I'd rather they just reboot the whole X-verse, and recast everyone, TBH.

marwash22
And what's with having a few X-Men comics shown there in the trailer/film like that? Don't be doing that 4th wall kind of stuff unless you're Deadpool. makes sense. The world knows about them, why wouldn't people make comics about it? It's no different than kids in comic books wearing superhero costumes on Halloween.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by marwash22
makes sense. The world knows about them, why wouldn't people make comics about it? It's no different than kids in comic books wearing superhero costumes on Halloween.
Eh, I suppose.

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I'd rather they just reboot the whole X-verse, and recast everyone, TBH.
Same. It's had more misses than hits.

Anyway, this still looks decent, but hope this isn't the X-23 we're stuck with for films to come.

tkitna
I'm on board so far. Looks good.

Kazenji
Also i wonder how much of X-23 that they're going to change, Is she still going to be a clone of Logan or is it going to be something else for the movie.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>