Is Force Jump an aplication of telekinesis or augmentation of a user's leg muscles?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
I always wondered. When a Force-user uses Force Jump, are they just pushing out from underneath them, like a Force Push, or are they amplifying the strength of their muscles to jump higher and further? Or is it sometimes both?

Q99
I think it's somewhat both, but more telekinesis.

I base this on the fact that the Halcyon/Horn family is notorious for heroic last stands due to their inability to escape situations due to lack of TK talent (though very great talent in other areas). If it was just muscles, they could leap clear like everyone else.

WildBantha88
its TK. In the novel deceived Aryn Leneer describes what she is doing as the opposite of what is used to augment a jump. She made a TK column that slowly added more resistance the further she fell into it. Taking this to the reverse it would probably mean they create a block of TK that rapidly expands, propelling them upwards

PTforthewin
Corran horn sucks ass

Q99
Not really, Corran's pretty awesome and he's good at a lot of stuff, just not that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.